Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 12:22:19
Page:  1 
The Red Right Hand Takes Over The Windy City Started by: DeanWinchester- on Jul 12, '19 07:11

Dean was sitting in his office like any other day, he was drinking a rum to start his day trying to get rid of the hangover from the night before. Life was quiet and uneventful filled with money and good friends, life was good. After the late wars Dean was happy to just be relaxing and raking in the dough with his family. His head of security Arthur came to his door that was opened, "Hey boss Godfather Patangeli called and said he needed you to head to Chicago and take all you men down to your lowest man, he wants you on the next flight." Dean spits out his rum, "Well let's fucking move!" Dean scrambles around while every man in his headquarters did the same, they all board the same plane and head to the windy city.

As they land Dean feels the cold air hit his skin nothing new he was used to the Philly cold so he would adjust quickly, once Dean is off the plane he has all his men start unloading everything they brought with them. Dean finds the nearest phone, "Godfather I'm here in Chicago what do you need from me?" Dean asks in a rushed voice. "We planned to slowly move into the city after the removal of Leanna, but well some local punk is starting to claim the city as his and well we just can't allow that. You're going there with your crew and you're going to take over and run the city." Dean hesitates, "Like how you run Philly sir?" Godfather Patangeli chuckles, "Yes just in your own way, don't worry you'll have help from around the nation to remove those guys but you and yours will stay behind and make Chicago your own. I expect you to turn a profit and turn that city into a thriving place any mobster would be proud to call home." "Yes sir." Dean says as he hangs up the phone.

Dean walks back to his men, "Well all I want you to get comfortable, I know a place we can go. We've got some business to attend to, and then we will return to Philly for one day. One fucking day, you will get everything you need and then we will all move here. Chicago is ours boys! Now we just have to take it and once we do, they will have to pry it from out cold dead hands!" Dean exclaims in his war speech. All the men cheer and holler, now that their motivated it's time to start putting men in the ground as soon as possible.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Red Right Hand Takes Over The Windy City
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL