Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:38:43
Page:  1 
A Crisis On Earths Started by: HunterSolomon on Jul 13, '19 19:38

A Crisis On Earths

"The Universe Changes...."

Earth 10 - The Hideout of Zoom's Army

"We have to gather The Flash, Silver-Flash, Gateway, every Meta, every Kryptonian on this earth. We will not be surviving on our own if this Crisis is what you say it is, we will all be meeting our ends."

Zoom controlled himself as he felt Godspeed tense behind him, he knew this was something that neither wanted to even consider but it was what needed to be done for their survival. 

"Are there any people on this earth that would want to defend it? This earth, it cannot be allowed to end here! We need to band together, every one of us. It is a matter of not who is the villain, who is the hero, who is the one that is going to prove that they are better! This is a matter of survival of the earth being here when we are done with the fighting!"

Godspeed gulped but knew there were some people on this earth that had the power to combat against this threat known as the Anti-Monitor. He decided that this would be something incredible, a battle of earths, a battle of who was going to be surviving the greatest battle in the history of the multiverse. 

"There are some but they are...well on different ends of the spectrum in terms of evil. They are men, women, even some aliens out there! They want to fight but they would need reassurance from a leader, from someone who wishes to step up and take the mantle of becoming the man of today! Not tomorrow, not next week, not a month, here and now!"

Zoom already knew where this was going, he knew that he would have to lead some people. Only people from different earths were gathering, deciding which sides to join, who was going to win and it was something that Zoom knew would happen here. Personal vendetta's played a part in this, it is why he had Frost handling Barry and Earth 9.5 Barry. 

"This battle, it's not going to be simple Hunter, it's going to take a lot out of us, all of us. Some of us will die, some of us will thrive and live to tell another tale. Others will leave and others will have words said about them to their children, this battle, it is not going to be like facing The Flash. We are fighting a war, and there are forces at work, forces that wish to conquer earths!"

Hunter knew this was all possible and started to realize that the two other Meta's were here: Jesse Quick and Gateway. All of them stood by Godspeed, looking at him like he had all the answers in the world. He wished they did not but it was what Hunter had established for himself, a leader of the speedsters, a man of today and a man of speed. He was the one they needed and he knew it now.

"Tell us Zoom, what would you have us do?"

Sighing to himself, he looked down at one of the boards before him. Listed on them were all the powerful members of various affiliations, these people, they had to come here, it was what he needed. What they all needed from this, Zoom looked at one name specifically. 

"I need you to open the Gate, I need you to contact Meta's, Vigilantes, Kryptonians, I don't care! Just find someone who is willing to defend the universe! As we have all stated, this is not a matter of Good vs Evil, this is Life and Death! Go."

Earth 10 - S.T.A.R Labs 

"So you're telling me that Zoom is leading a group of soldiers against what exactly? Who is threatening these earths?"

"It's called the Anti-Monitor, it wishes to replace the Multiverse, we all know that there are multiple earths which inhabit the same space."

Every one of them turned around facing the speed demon who looked different, his eyes heavy and lost. Clearly thinking about this new danger that threatened them all now, heroes and villains alike. 

"Why should we believe you? You, who wanted to become a God all this time. This is your chance Zoom, to become the greater speedster alive!"

Silver-Flash growled towards Zoom, his arch-enemy, someone that had caused him so much pain, grief, and loss of his family. Why should he need to work with him to take on this threat? 

"Because it threatens ALL OF US! Not just you Barry Allen, this is about the multiverse, this is about a war that takes the combined efforts of every villain, every hero, and every single person who considers themselves to be of worth in the fight! Do you wish your legacy to be as a stepping stool in the carnage that will follow? Cause that what we'll all be if we don't smarten up!"

Silver-Flash was taken back, never expecting Zoom to lash out like that, even when he did, it was rather subdued and cunning. This was different and made him do a double-take, something truly scared his rival enough to fight with him, instead of against him. 

"Godspeed met with The Monitor, who wished to combat against this Anti-Monitor, someone who swallows or absorbs earths! He wishes to conquer earths and absorb them into the Anti-Matter universe. He wants to destroy us all, The Monitor, he is the good one, the one who wishes to see us thrive and study us. We need to band together, for the sake of the earth and the speed force."

Barry and his team looked back at Zoom, each with varying expressions but all hardened at his words, they knew what they needed to do but trusting Zoom was still a sore spot. 

"What do you want us to do? We have no Meta's here, we would need to go to another earth and I don't see one of us having a Tachyon Device."

Zoom looked to Vibe, who stared back with anger shining in those eyes of his. 

"Vibe will get you there, I have to stay here. On this earth, because there might be some people who I need to recruit for the battle to come, this is a matter of the multiverse.  You may run into Godspeed, Jesse, and Gateway. They, like you, are recruiting forces into our army. We need all the help we can get."

They all nodded, heading out of the portal but only one person remained behind and that was Killer Frost as Cisco had left the breach open for her. 

"Will you be okay? This recruiting session, you know of some people, don't you?"

Zoom nodded, not letting her know of these people. Some of them were evil, some were ready to become members of what needed to be a united front against the Anti-Monitor and his own army. He noticed how she stepped closer to him, her scent almost causing him to fluster but knowing the situation kept himself calm. 

"Well, make sure that you can trust these people, this is more than just a battle Zoom. We all need you, like it or not, whether they can admit or not. You are the leader of Earth 10! Make sure they all know it."

Zoom blushed with her encouraging, it seemed that she wished to say so much more but the breach roared to life once more. She looked back saddeningly, knowing this would be the last time she would see him for a while. She leaned forward, kissing the speed demon on the cheek before walking away. 

"Do be careful Caitlin, make sure you put reason into the head of Killer Forst, give her the voice that she needs in order to be cautious but tactical."

She nodded, heading into the earth that awaited her as Zoom sped out of S.T.A.R Labs and headed to the location that needed him most.

Earth 8 - The Scope

"Gateway, do you know where we are?"

Godspeed looked around, noticing how they were still in the 1940s time era, this was not what he wished but for now, he could get used to it. His eyes narrowed on the men before him, this seemed to be a bit different, this earth was still inhabited by the Race Street Company associates. 

"We are on the earth where the Race Street mob survived with Jack Mezzo at the helm still, they currently lead with Old City District Philly, not that really matters as we are here on other business!"

Godspeed nodded, still a bit shocked at this earth and the changes that truly happened with their own. He smiled, feeling the energy and sped towards the source, already landing in front of the speedster. This was him, the speedster that would help them in the battle against the Anti-Monitor.

"I know who you are, I won't be joining you. I will not die for the cause of Zoom, I have already had a stronger case made for me."

It seems that people had already been on this earth but who? 

Godspeed got his answer in the form of a dark-clothed archer, was this The Arrow? He was not in their new home universe, here he was standing opposite them like a true warrior. 

"Godspeed, I see you have done what many others are doing. Preparing for the war of a lifetime, whose side are you on?"

Godspeed already noticed the different aura around this Arrow, he was a killer but a protective one, someone that wished to protect the people he worked with. It was admirable at best. 

"On the side that matters, that is all. If this earth holds no more for us, we will be going and heading to another earth, one that holds a different kind of outcome for us."

The dark archer nodded, a smirk stretching his lips as he could easily see how this one Speedster was capable. He would have done great for the Monitor if that is who he had joined up with. 

"I see, I'll meet you on the battlefield, hopefully on the correct side in all of this. Good luck in your quest."

Earth 10 - Zoom's Hideout

"Calculator, please pull up the result of this war. How it all ends."

Zoom looks at the newspaper clippings and it's then he notices how the future had changed. This was something and it gave him what he needed, he knew who would recruit and this would forever change the outcome of his plans.

"Calculator, search for Anakin Skywalker!

"Searches turned up nothing Professor Zoom!"

He growled before looking at another clipping, this one had brought him hope.

'a Sith Lord? That's a new kind of lord entirely, how interesting. Just who or what are you Vader? How do you change the crisis? Just what do you bring to the table.'

Zoom chuckled, they would have a man with this kind of potential with them in the crisis? It was still going to be hard but it would be rather different now. How would Vader and his appearance change the course of the future? 

"Calculator, search for Vader, every single piece of information that you have on him if you will."

"All pieces of information regarding Vader is displayed up top sir."

Zoom stared at all the sightings of Vader, he was here on this earth. That made it much easier, just what would this man have in store for him?  

"Thank you calculator, this information will prove invaluable. I thank you for the cooperation and for always being by my side."

Calculator simply nodded before Zoom sped away, something that the speedster never noticed was the newspaper clipping regarding Eobard Thawne. A man that had been wronged by Zoom before the crisis had even begun, it would prove to be a big mistake for the speedster as the newspaper clipping flashed...

'!REVERSE-FLASH FACES OFF AGAINST ZOOM AND THE FLASHES, KILLS ZOOM IN A EPIC STREET BATTLE, LEAVING THE WORLD WITHOUT ITS SPEED VIGILANTE!'

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $160,000 Tip

Eobard felt it all around him, the air shifted, it was almost time. Things were just that damn good now, with the return of so many people coming. He knew that he could stay here, he was not to be interrupted and he already wished for this to be something impossible because the impossible was true. 

Many people refused to see it, many would scoff and laugh, they would try to hinder the truth from being shown. The truth for Eobard was that he knew what was going to happen, this war was going to be the end of Zoom. With him striking the killing blow, Eobard was not with the Anti-Monitor but considering his time, he already knew how this was going to end and how it was going to play out. 

"Incoming time flux..."

Eobard lifted his hand and noticed the hologram, Gideon. This was interesting now, he stared down at the A.I before sighing, turning his head. He looked around for anyone before kneeling and waited for the news.

"Professor Thawne, Zoom has made changes to the timeline...he was stated to die during the crisis, which remains intact. Only he intends to contact a man known as Vader, someone who is powerful and would be able to make powerful changes to the timeline itself if left unchecked."

Eobard growled under his breath, he knew leaving Zoom to deal with the crisis was something that he could not allow but due to his own shortcomings, he believed that the speed demon would not have changed. Eobard had thought Zoom would join the Anti-Monitor, someone that wished to bring an end to the multiverse. Something that he wanted once upon a time and now it seemed to go away with the dreams of becoming a good, this timeline had changed Zoom and not for the better.

"Could you locate this Vader? I've never heard of him in any of the other earths that I visited, if this is the case, why should I fear or be wary of such a man?"

Gideon pulled up a clipping of the new timeline, already Eobard felt shocked, a fear of this man known as Vader running through his system. The news before him, it was...well rather bleak for him and it was something that he knew would change the timeline for himself and The Flash.

'REVERSE FLASH IS KILLED BY ZOOM IN A EPIC STREET FIGHT WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF VADER!'

How could the appearance of one man change the timeline like this? His eternal rival in the flash was meant to be the one that never killed him or even beat him, someone that never even got one-up on him. He was supposed to be the greatest speedster, the smartest speedster and now he felt fear, lots of it. 

"Gideon! I said for you to locate Vader, can you find him!?"

"No Professor, Vader is nowhere to be found. It seems as if he is hiding or he has better tech than we do that may conceal his true presence."

Eobard growled before clenching his fist with a complete disregard for Gideon. 

"Can you locate Zoom?"

"Yes, Professor! He is currently in Seattle, searching for this Vader."

Gideon's dull tone rung out in Eobard's ears as he knew his destination, he would have to stop the Speed Demon. He would kill him now or in the crisis, he decided now!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Vader was down in the observation room once more, of the underground facility that had pretty much become his headquarters in Los Angeles. He was based out of Seattle but a lot of his dealings took him to this facility in LA, so he was frequently in the town. In a way it annoyed him, it reminded him of everything he was trying to get away from. This was the place Skywalker began his story on this planet, but Vader also couldn't deny, this was the place he had been created or freed, depending on how you look at it. He didn't care to dwell on it too much, as the thoughts of a past life only served to make him angry, and right now, he wanted clear focus as he watched these people with abilities this facility housed. 

Surprisingly Vader had come to find out that none of them were here against their will, and instead all had been found either cast out, or on their death bed from attacks, like Mario had found him. Only difference was, they didn't receive the spiel about being destined to lead anything, but they were told they were needed, or welcomed to be apart of something greater when the time was right. The people who were saved or recruited either joined up for their own reasons, or just joined out of eagerness to actually be wanted by someone and accepted. It was manipulation at it's finest and it split Vader in two. In part, it was exactly what they needed, power. Power to get things done by any means necessary, it was the way of the darkside to use people for whatever purpose you needed, and get their cooperation however you could if it was needed. 

The other part of him didn't quite agree with the manipulation part of it. These people, or at least some of them, were here thinking their abilities and special things about them, would be used for something positive. They couldn't be any further off the mark if they tried. Vader paid less attention to this part of him, chalking up to the weakness of Skywalker that he hadn't been able to fully shake. He needed and planned on using their power for his own benefit, the way it should be. 

Inside the observation room, one of the monitors kept giving off an alarm and began blinking constantly. It wasn't the first time it had gone off, but whenever it did, Mario would come in with an excited look on his face, give Vader a look, jot some notes down and then leave once more. Vader paid it little mind the first couple times this happened. He just decided he'd investigate later, but this time he tore himself from the monitors and went over to the monitor himself. 

"What is this?" Vader asked sternly, to the person attending to the monitor.

The man jumped at Vader's deep voice. He was lost in taking notes on the reading off the screen, then even more intimidated when it wasn't Mario that greeted him, but Vader instead. The man quickly began to collect himself so he could answer the question he was asked. 

"I-it's the energy reading system we've placed in locations around the world, in many different cities and states. If the energy around the sensors we had placed ever gets to high, they alert us about it and we move in to check on what it is that's setting it off." The man nervously explained. 

Vader quickly deduced that this must be how they located all the talented people they've found before. They've felt spikes of energy from certain ones, and keep eyes and ears out for other ones. It must be a complete network of people looking for people and things like this and keeping watch on it around the clock. 

"So I see you've found out Vader." Mario spoke up as he entered the room. 

Vader turned his attention to the man and watched him approach, as he looked over the attendants notes. He read them quickly before looking to Vader, his trademark grin on his face. 

"It takes a lot of work to scout out good talent if you're going to build an empire, this makes it much easier, and much of it is due to the technology of your crashed ship, mixed with some of the more ambitious minds working down here. Luckily for you, we do most of that work for you, all you now have to do is either recruit, or send someone to do the recruiting for you." Mario informed him. 

Vader wasn't much interested in going all the way to wherever this person happened to be and asking nicely or tempting them with an offer. If anything, he'd go there to force whoever it is that these scanner were picking up, to join them. 

"Where is the location it's coming from?" Vader asked the attendant once more in a demanding tone of voice. 

Mario and the attendant turned to look at each other. Mario was amused to watch the whole thing go on, while the attendant was looking for some kind of protection from Vader's questioning. Mario showed he wasn't going to give it, when he made a gesture toward the man to answer Vader. The man looked down in his notes and did some writing on a grid like piece of paper. He then looked up to Vader. 

"From the coordinates here, it would seem like the alert is coming from Seattle." He answered in a forced straighter voice. 

Vader ignored the man completely once he got the answer he was looking for and turned to Mario. 

"Then let's go. If we're going to drive there from here, I believe it will be quite a lengthy trip. I want to get this over with as soon as possible." Vader demanded. 

Mario just kept his grin in place the whole time. 

"As you wish my lord." He mocked. "But who said anything about driving?" 

Vader would've gritted his teeth if he could without potentially damaging the machine he used to breathe. Clenching his fist his gloved fist would have to do for now. 

"Then how else do you suggest we get there? By flying?" Vader ground out. 

The attendant, swiftly walked away at this point being able to sense the one sided tension in the air. Mario was ignorant to it, or completely ignoring it. Given the way his smile increased, Vader bet on the latter. 

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting." The man replied. 

Report Post Tip

Vader was a bit clunky with the wheels and some of the other mechanics of flying a plane here on this planet. It had been Skywalker's dream long ago to return to the sky while he was alive, but he was never able to accomplish it. This just went to prove why he wasn't as needed as Vader was, he got things done, and accomplished things he set out to do. Skywalker on the other hand wanted to do a lot of things and accomplished none of them. He held himself back that was why. Vader shook off those thoughts and went back to focusing on controlling the plane. This was the easier part as it just consisted of keeping the plane level up high in the air. Taking off and getting it airborne was the harder parts, but he'd succeeded in that earlier thanks to Mario's coaching. 

It would seem that the man was good at piloting aircrafts as well. Mario had told him this plane they were flying, was used only for travelling and wasn't equipped for fighting, and had no weapons attached to it. This slightly disappointed Vader, but Mario told him they did have access to those kinds of planes, should he be interested. Vader played it off, but he was most certainly interested. Aerial combat was one of his specialties, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't miss it. 

"We should be approaching the airspace any minute now, our guy's expecting us, so it shouldn't be a problem." Mario said more to himself out loud than Vader. 

Vader didn't care much for this protocol, but he imagined it was necessary, even with private affairs. In fact the security pleased him. They were contacted via radio and asked to identify themselves. Mario handled the whole thing by identifying who they were and gave them some secret code that helped them get through without any further questions. They were welcomed and told they were clear for landing. 

"You think you remember enough to figure out how to land this thing?" Mario asked. 

For once he actually seemed a bit concerned, but he didn't let it show too much. Vader was tempted to mess with him, just for the satisfaction of giving him a taste of his own medicine for once. That wouldn't have been a move he would've done, but it was very tempting. Instead Vader ignored him and focused on everything he learned in the short time he'd been piloting this thing, to figure out how to land it. It wasn't exactly the same as the ships he used to fly where he was from, but in theory flying was the same, once you figured out the mechanics of these planes. In fact, they were less complicated than the ones he was used to. Pulling the lever to get the landing gear in order and slowing his speed down, Vader was able to pull the plane in for a smooth landing on the middle of the runway. 

Mario let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, that was a lot better than I expected, maybe there's a future for you yet in flying down here." Mario joked, trying to relieve the tension in himself. 

Vader was greatly enjoying the man's unease. He wished he could cause more of it, but they had a job to do, and Vader honestly didn't want to take all day in doing it. Mario reached in his back pocket pulling out a couple of slips of paper with some writing on it, and a map of the city of Seattle. If Vader was honest, even though he had some business and some contacts here, he didn't know the city of Seattle as well as he knew Los Angeles. He imagined the same could be said for Mario. 

"Alright, let's see here." Mario began while looking back and forth from the papers to the map. "I believe we shouldn't be too far from where the energy was felt. If anything we can go to where the sensor is planted and start our search there." 

Vader didn't like this plan at all. He was tempted to have them split up and let Mario proceed with his plan on his own, but he had a feeling he'd end up having to wait for the man, before he could head back to their base, and that didn't please him at all. 

"There is no need. Even with technology that is not your own, your creations and technological advancements, are nothing compared to the power of the force." Vader said smugly. 

He opened the cockpit, and hopped out of the plane landing on the ground below, guided down by using the force around him. Mario climbed out and got to the ground a few seconds later. A car pulled up to the two of them, and out stepped a man, wearing a tan uniform, complete with a hat on his head. 

"You're car as you requested sir." The man said and held the drivers side door open for Mario. 

Mario put his trademark grin back in place, and nodded gratefully to the man. He then easily slid into the drivers side of the car, to which the man then closed the door behind him. He was watching Vader, as he walked to the passenger side of the car. Vader could sense the surprise coming from the man, he was attempting to understand exactly what Vader was. Vader ignored him in favor of entering the car. 

"So then all powerful one, where to?" Mario mockingly asked. 

The man liked to act very familiar with him. Vader didn't love it but he had to tolerate it for now. Vader shrugged it off and decided to focus through the force searching for an anomaly close by. He knew that this person that their sensors picked up wasn't force sensitive. He didn't feel that from him. He did feel an odd power not too far from their current location. 

"It is not too far from here. Start driving and I will direct you as we go." Vader responded. 

Mario put the car in drive and exited the airfield. He followed Vader's directions, when Vader gave them, and quietly continued on straight when Vader didn't. Vader was grateful for the silence in the meantime, it made it easier to focus. Before long they had arrived before an open field. It gave Vader flashes to someone else both him and Skywalker would also meet in an open field, that someone else who was also gifted. Vader shook those thoughts off, and focused on the weirdly dressed man standing out in the field looking around. Upon their arrival, the man had turned to their exact direction and looked at them warily. Vader wondered if the man could somehow sense them. 

"That's the guy?" Mario asked. 

"So it would seem." Vader responded. "I will make first contact, you follow me once you believe it to be safe. If this becomes hostile, then stay out of my way." 

Mario snickered at the command, but could pick up the seriousness in Vader's voice, so he gave a grunt and a nod to confirm. Vader quickly made his exit from the car. He stood tall looking at the man from a distance. He could see the man's lips moving but couldn't pick up on what he was saying. The man had on an odd outfit, much odder than anything he himself wasn't wearing. With that in mind, he didn't have much room to talk. Vader moved to approach the man, not too quickly but also not too slow. His saber was within reach on his hip and he was also prepared to use the force to call it to his hand. Once he arrived right in front of the man, he stopped and stared him down behind the mask just breathing. He was actually sizing him up. 

He had no weapons on him that he could see, so that means he must've been a hand to hand combatant. That was fine, Vader was used to dealing with those as much as he was those with weapons. Vader wouldn't underestimate him as he wasn't able to tell offhand what the man could do, but he sensed power from him. 

"It seems you have been causing quite a stir around here in these parts. What is it you seek?" Vader asked bluntly.

Report Post Tip

Hunter had finally arrived in Seattle, searching for Vader and he knew that time was of the essence. He needed this man, the one who was said to change the course of history itself. The timeline is malleable, Eobard Thawne had once said. Zoom did not know how true that was, he was only beginning to see what he could do with this. The timeline was something that could be molded and adjusted to fit the whims of the speedsters who made such changes. 

Zoom knew that with this upcoming battle, loyalty would be tested and he would be the one to hold together the men, women, other species. People that did not like or respect one another, that barely tolerated one another. Now it was up to him, someone who was barely trusted by the Flash and Silver-Flash, he had to lead them against a bigger threat to their lives. What would happen if they failed? Zoom knew what would happen, he did not wish for it to happen, he would try to mold the timeline to his needs but he still needed certain people. 

He looked around Seattle, the people were looking at him like he was crazy. His gear making him stick out like a sore thumb, he sighed, deciding to not think on it now. He was Zoom, a speedster and would not be embarrassed nor would he cover this part of himself. In the end, it was him and many others that would be sacrificing their lives to protect these people. An earth that was not his and yet, he wished to protect it like it was his home, in truth, it was. 

"Calculator, have you found him yet?"

"Searches turned up nothing!"

Zoom growled under his breath, this was unfortunate if he could not be found than what would he be doing? He would need to adjust his plans if this was true, only he started to get alert from Calculator, he held up his stretched his hand to his face before noticing how the man shrouded in red lighting seemed to smirk. 

"Professor Zoom, we've found him. Vader has recently landed in Seattle, he seems to be searching for something. I believe that would be the energy of the speed force that you are giving off. Still, I would advise caution. I have heard of Vader, he is not someone that does not take well to orders. You'll need to appeal to something, this is life or death and you need to make sure he chooses to live for the future of this world."

Zoom nodded before receiving the news and deciding that enough was done, with a burst of blue lightning clinging to him like a cloak, he sped off to where Calculator had given him the location of the sith lord known as Cader, he stopped in the middle of a field. Noticing a few men in the distance, they approached him and he finally noticed the weird garb that this man was wearing. It seemed like he was not the only one off-world. 

They stared at one another for a single moment, seemingly assessing one another in their need to see who was the superior one with this current situation. Both had dominating personalities and it was clear, both might crash and burn just to prove they were better but Zoom stepped back, allowing Vader the floor to speak as he heard the words leave the man he bowed his head with a small smile. 

'Hmm, an assistant of sorts, interesting."

He noticed how one of the men stayed behind the leader of this little talk, showing that he was little more than a simple protector. Maybe he was wrong but he did not have the time for such observations right now, this man needed to see the true meaning of why he had been causing quite the stir-up lately. 

"Well I assume you are the man known as Vader, I find it interesting to meet you here right now. I've heard things, many shifts in the timeline have happened because of your mere presence here, I find that a bit peculiar, enough to do some searching of my own."

Hunter began to walk forward, only to pass Vader and stare out at the horizon, this may be the one last time that he, the speed demon, would be afforded such a luxury, peace. The word tasted bitter on his tongue, yet he did not react outwardly, he would not wish to give this man the wrong impression. 

"Ah yes, my apologies. I realize that I have not told you why I came all the way out here. I'm here to prevent, actually, the better wording would be to fight a crisis. I believe that you are the man to help us during this problem, I want to make sure that this place, this earth has a fighting chance."

Hunter noticed the look from the man behind Vader, he seemed to be a bit skeptical and he could see why. If someone told them that they were searching for him, he would have run them through with his hand and left them to bleed out. Zoom had enough superfans to know that this would end one way, with him or the fan dead. He was needed to face a bigger problem, Zoom knew what must be done for him to survive, he needed to gather the most powerful men and women alive.

"You may not believe me or you may choose to assist in a different way but I am telling you the truth. I have something that can prove you help in the war to come, you are one of the key people that have a defining moment in this battle. Not that we are ever recognized for our sacrifices and the people we lose, most likely, we will be branded as inhumane, freaks of the highest order. We will be called crazy but I can you the truth, it is all right here."

Hunter held up his hand, activating his A.I, Calculator. Shifting through multiple newspaper clippings, he finally finds the one he was looking for...he had some spare time and was shocked to find some of these results that awaited the future.

'REVERSE FLASH IS KILLED BY ZOOM IN A EPIC STREET FIGHT WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF VADER!'

Zoom watched the assistant of Vader's face, noticing how it scrunched up with something like surprise and disbelief. Neither was surprising, the tech in his own suit, it was far different now and knew that he would need to adjust for the crisis. For now, he kept it, wishing to keep a piece of the old earth he once inhabited.

Report Post Tip

Vader crossed his arms over his chest as he looked on at the machine that indeed did have his new name on the machine. Something didn't sit right inside him, seeing a destiny already be called for him, he didn't much like it. Vader chalked it up to the part of Skywalker still inside him, that wanted to try to outrun his destiny. Vader was a bit frustrated at the lack of information he was being given. All he knew was that there was a big battle, he was involved, and that it could have some important implications on the world one way or the other. He figured he'd better get down to explaining himself as well. 

"Believe me, us being here is no coincidence. We were able to track you due to your unusual presence and the disturbance you have been making to the normalcy of this world. You like I, do not belong here and it is obvious. Yet, we're both here, and you're telling me that a battle of large magnitude is to take place, and I am to help you in this fight." Vader reasoned. 

He then took a moment to think as he looked briefly toward the sky then back toward the costumed man. 

"The thing about that is I don't know if your goals align with my own. I have no desire and lack the care to save this world. I wish to rule it, I have plans on controlling the underworld some day until spreading that control and influence into everything. To do that I too will need strong people to back my plans to create an empire." Vader explained. 

He looked the man over once more as he contemplated the things he had said. Sure the machine said he killed someone, but Vader didn't quite think they were aligned. He saw no reason why he would help this person directly. He knew nothing about a threat, unless he wasn't already supposed to know and he dealt with it later when he saw fit. Vader shook his head slightly and fought off all the questions currently swirling about in his head. 

"Nevermind WHY you are here. The first thing you should have led with is who you are, but since you are in a telling mood, why don't you tell me who you are exactly, and why you think it is I would help you in your battle?" Vader asked bluntly.  

Report Post Tip

Hunter noticed Vader, the man reminded Hunter of himself. The man that wished to rule the underworld, it was quite ambitious, even with people that had gifts like them. It was certainly not meant to be an easy thing to do but currently, Hunter was not going to let this slide easily. The speed demon needed to convince Vader that this was the thing to do if he wanted there to be a universe to rule in the end. People were going to die, worlds were going to die and Hunter knew, he would be protecting this earth. 

"First thing, our goals are not aligned that is for damn sure. I want to save the universe, I want to save what has to be saved. Not to rule over it or to end up being the next in line for some damn throne that you seem to be sitting on pretty high right now. No, it is to have a place to rest at the end of the day. I am not a dictator, used to be, been there, done that kind of vibe. I am here to save people, do my job and in the end, have a place to call home."

Oh, he knew that might have not been the right thing to do at the time. He wanted to make sure that these people, humans, everybody, in fact. The man opposite him, it was clear that this would take some time and that was what they did not have, time. It was a resource that they needed more of but seemed to be running out pretty fast. No matter who they gathered, they would not have enough to deal with those that wanted to end the multiverse and collect it into their own Anti-Matter. 

"I am Hunter Solomon, a speedster, one of the few here on this Earth, I want to save it, I said this already and so I am not going to repeat myself. I want to save this earth Vader, I want to give it a chance. You, on the other hand, do not want that. If you wish to see a place to rule at the end of this, then you have to join me. See reason, look at all this around us. All of this may be up for grabs, for the people may be dead long after this and we will have saved this earth, meaning we could take what we wish."

Hunter sighed, he had a feeling that he was not appealing to the man and was oddly failing this! Growling at himself, he barely noticed that he was imbuing himself once more with Speed Force energy, it began crackling around him rather threateningly. Hunter calmed himself down, this was not the way to go about things. 

"I apologize for the rant and use of my language, I did not wish to insult you. I just know that I have met people like you, it has always ended one way and these men, they have ended up dying. What makes you believe that you have a right to rule this place?"

Leaving him with that question, Hunter thought over the one that Vader had asked him moments before about why Vader should help them. He had said it before when he had lost control of the speed force within him, it would leave nothing for him. All Vader would have was a land filled with nothingness but Hunter decided to answer anyway, just why Vader should be helping.

"Because you will not get your wish and this will happen if you do not help..."

Once again holding up his A.I, Hunter showed Vader another newspaper clipping, giving him a glance at the future.

The mysterious Vader KILLED in Crisis by The Reverse-Flash

"That is your future, even if it is ever-changing and always adapting. There can always be a set outcome, you dying is a set outcome. The Crisis is coming and I will need all the help I can get, from you."

Hunter knew this might change his mind but still, he waited and wanted to see if this was enough, otherwise, he did not know what would be enough.

Report Post Tip

Vader was a lot of things, a fool was not one of them. He re folded his arms over his chest and looked at the newspaper the man was able to materialize. He read it loud and clear, as the paper in front of him prophesied his death at the hands of someone he had no idea of. Vader was quite familiar with prophecies and warnings of the future. He knew well enough that they should be handled delicately. He felt the anxiousness coming from Mario behind him, and he could sense the frustration coming from the man in front of him. He didn't mind his accidental display of power gathering that he'd put on earlier. 

Vader was indeed interested in what the man could actually do, moreso than he was worried about the man's telling of the future. He spoke of wanting to save the world, it showed the man didn't do much homework beforehand. Then he wisely switched tactics to tell him there'd be no world to rule if they did not save it. Then he wanted to know why Vader had the ambitions that he had. That could be answered simply. He should know especially if he had been a ruler before like he said. 

"You spoke of the in which you said you were a dictator. Been there done that I believe you said, yet here you stand now attempting to save worlds and futures alike. Worlds and futures which are not your own to save." Vader quipped back. 

He decided not to ask what had happened to turn this man into the savior that appeared to be in front of him. He didn't really care, but if he had to guess, it must've been something like he lost the worlds he ruled. Could that be the reason the man came to seek him out for help? He wanted to prevent what happened to his world from happening to this one and others? It presented an interesting thought and scenario. Pushing that back he focused on the situation at hand. 

He read the line in the paper once more that reported his death. He fought back the scoff that wanted to make it's way out of his mouth and through the machine that projected his voice aloud. He hadn't met a being alive that could best him on the battlefield in his current state. Even when Skywalker died, he was ambushed and not taken out head to head. He was prepared for a similar occurrence but this paper didn't report that. If it was to be believed, it meant someone ended up besting Vader head to head. Whoever this Reverse Flash, person was, if they believed they could kill him then Vader was very interested to see. It had been quite sometime since he had been in proper life or death combat. No one on this planet presented much of a challenge and those that did were either already in his employ or potential recruits. 

"If you want my help it will come with conditions and limitation speedster. The only Earth and future I am interested in saving is the one I am currently on. I do not care for these other places that do not concern me. If I have no business there I will not work to actively protect that place." Vader informed the man. 

He then unfolded his arms and placed them on his belt, resting them there and looked from the man's paper, back to the man. 

"I do not fear death. There is not a person alive that I have met that could stand against me. You have your power and I have my own, and those of you or whoever plans to threaten me or this place that I WILL one day rule, cannot begin to fathom the power of the force. Let them come, I will slaughter them all like the fools they will show themselves to be." Vader proclaimed. 

He showed his fist which was clenched tightly for show of effect. 

"However, there is an arrangement we can come to. I will help you in this upcoming battle and others, if you agree to help me once the time comes." Vader proposed. 

He let the words hang in the air for a bit as he once again rested his arms on his belt. 

"It is not a throne I wish to go for, nor is it a dictator that I wish to become. I want to bring peace and order to this world, but do it the way it should be done. If this world has taught me anything, people of this planet only respect one thing. Power. So I will amass the most and use my own to control this planet and rule it the way it should be. That is where you come in. I will be needing your help if I wish to do that. So in return for my assistance now I will call upon your help when the time comes, and I will expect you to answer me, the way I will be answering your call now." Vader explained. 

He took time to examine the man's face and search for any sign of deception or anything else he might have to worry about. Once he was satisfied he continued. 

"Do we have a deal speedster?" 

Report Post Tip

Hunter Solomon knew this was a moment that defined history, the one moment that he had a meeting with the man known as Vader. Now he was not someone that usually kept his emotions on his sleeve but right now, he had a hard time not allowing them to show. The man before him was just another Eobard Thawne, he could try flaunt his power and believe himself to be superior in another way but it did not matter, there was ALWAYS something bigger, better, and stronger out there.

The Speedster remembered the time that he had been like that, it was nothing special. People bowed to him, people feared him and wished for him to become someone that they idolized. He had become that and he did not wish for it but it was what came with the territory, when one proclaimed themselves a god, they often got a cult following. Hunter had gotten that in spades, people bowed, they showed servitude and gave him coinage of his own rule. 

His own terror reign through his former earth had been something that everybody in the universe had taken notice too. Some of the speedsters even challenging him to his own throne. He was thrilled that he had gotten much notice but it was not going to be enough, Hunter gained his own bubble and believed himself to be all-powerful.

The news came in the form of a Silver-Flash that had beaten him to the next Sunday, which ended up with him being here, brought down a peck and realizing that he was the strongest. In front of him, he believed that he could see the same in Vader but there was something off with this. There was a certain degree of confidence, this was earned, maybe so. Bowing his head to think about this for a moment, he decided to think over his words.

"Maybe they're not, maybe in my time as the once Speed-King I decided to see what the world offered or maybe, beings higher than myself decided that I would need to be punished. I am not to be on this earth, I am meant to be a ruler, I was meant to be better than everyone that came my way that I could simply send them with a hand in their chest."

To give a visual, he vibrated his hand in the air, making sure that Vader caught sight before stopping it. Lest proved to be a threat, he did not need to have a pissing contest with the powerful would-be dictator of this earth. 

"I act for this earth because it has potential. You see it as another pile for you to rule over, I want you to see the benefits but maybe you will not. I want to save this earth, not because its the right thing to do or it's clear my conscience of any wrongdoing but I see what this earth does not see in itself,  heroes. People who would do anything and everything to have their own goals realized."

Hunter knew that he was talking quite passionately for the earth that he seemingly did not care for. In truth, he cared a lot but showing and doing it were two different things. Staring ahead for a moment, Hunter caught himself, knowing that he needed this, hurrying it along would be for the best and everybody would be much happier if the two powered men agreed to help one another. 

"Yes, of course, limitations and whatnot. Just like every other cliche grey villain that wants to help during a crisis. What are the limitations?"

Hunter leaned forward, he was quite curious as to what they were. Deciding to stray away from that topic, for now, Hunter walked forward, closing some distance between them as to show that he was placing some trust into the man. It did not mean he liked him or even respected him but he was willing to make a deal and ready to sacrifice for this crisis. 

"I think somewhere of you wanting to have my help there, I was threatened, clearly you don't work well with others. It's quite funny, to be honest. Someone like you, with a power that I've never seen before coming to me for assistance, it is almost comedic."

Hunter smirked during this, allowing a glimmer of amusement to flash in his eyes before fading as quickly as it came, along with the smirk itself. Zoom noticed how different the air seemed to feel like a wave of power had flashed between the two and clashed like two missiles. 

"You wish for my help in return for your assistance in the crisis? I doubt I would be that important to you and your oh so glorious plans.  I can only wonder what you have planned for me in the future, still, it could be interesting."

Zoom tilted his head to the side, wondering if this was a good idea, just for the sake of having him in the crisis? Would he prove to be a good member of the team? To which in return, he would try to take over the earth?

If Vader was the type to laugh at himself or his own situations, he would find this current one comical, as he would also find this man in front of him equally as comical. As it stood, Vader hated the range of emotions this man in front of him was making him feel. He also hated how quickly he made them shift. He was worse than Savannah at the moment, and that was saying a lot, considering he was neither a woman, nor was he pregnant. Vader clenched his fist at the man's words. Usually he did this in a sign of anger or to show power, but he was actively trying to hold himself back from lashing out. This conversation was one of those battles in debating logic, and viewpoints, a dance if you will. Vader hated those. One of the things about becoming a sith or a dark side user, was the fact he no longer needed to rely on wit to out talk those who would think to stand in his way. The dark side believed in using force, over wit. It might have been a bit barbaric, even he could admit that, but it got things done. 

Force couldn't be thrown around here, especially with Mario standing not too far away from them, and this person in front of him being a potential recruit that Mario had really wanted. If Vader was honest with himself he wanted to see what this guy could do, but now was neither the time nor place. The man had changed too, he went about trying to recruit him with urgency, then it shifted to almost looking down on him, then he became arrogant, very arrogant. Vader didn't much care for this person's arrogance, but he did seem to enjoy the fact that he was able to pull out this being's true self. He felt the comfort easing into the man the more and more arrogant he got. He was getting comfortable a bit so this must be who this person truly was. Vader gritted his back teeth. He'd love to ring the man's neck to knock some of that arrogance out of him, but again, time and place. 

Vader instead decided to double down on this battle of wits and positioning with this man. If Skywalker could play this game, then he damn sure could too, even if he might hate it. He walked past the man in the costume, and took a few steps behind him. He did not turn to face the man's back, he continued looking straight. Even though Mario was in his peripheral, he didn't even look at him. 

"Do not overestimate yourself speedster." Vader began in a low menacing tone, that conveyed even through the modulator. "Your power has value, but you are not crucial to my plans in the slightest. You are merely a convenience, and an insurance that my work for you shall be repaid." Vader replied. 

It may not have been the most tactical to say, but if the hands were being played and the speedster was going to show himself, then Vader wouldn't hide behind false niceties either. Who needed them to be honest. With that in mind, Vader focused on one other thing the man said that bothered him. 

"You misunderstand me entirely. I do not wish to rule this world for the sake of ruling it. It is not just another pile for me to rule over." Vader mocked. "Unlike you, I have ruled nothing. It is not my desire to correct you nor give you my history, but your misunderstandings do annoy me. I am trying to protect this world from itself. These beings on this planet seem particularly interested in eating themselves. Destroying and climbing over one another to get ahead. So I will climb over them all and restore order to the chaos this world seems to enjoy." Vader explained. 

He realized his fist were once again clenched during his speech. He was allowing his anger to show a bit. The air around them was tightening, meaning he was subconsciously using the force to do so. He relaxed himself a bit. He then turned his head back to eye the costumed man out of the side of it. 

"Most importantly, I will do this so that those I care for, never come into harm due to my own weakness again. Whether that makes me a villain or not matters little to me. One thing I will not be, is a failure." Vader informed the man in a low but certain tone of voice. 

There was not a single doubt in the words the man spoke. He fully believed he would see his ideals through to the end, no matter what the cost. That was what he decided when he came back as Vader. He would do whatever it took to protect those he loved and cared for. It was a shame he had to reveal he did in fact care about something to this stranger, but he did feel it necessary to show this man his resolve. 

"You will have my assistance in this battle if I will have yours in the future speedster. It is as simple as that. Agree to the terms, name the time and the place, and I shall be there." Vader stated. 

He turned his head to look straight ahead at nothing once more, waiting to hear the man's response. Friends they may not be. May never be. Vader had little use for friends, but if this man had power to share, then Vader would use it. The most important thing to him were his ideals. He'd do anything to achieve them, be anyone he had to be to achieve them, because it was his ideals that would keep people safe. His ideals would keep him from failing people. His ideals would keep him from becoming Skywalker once again. 

Hunter felt it all, this war of words, it was something that he found quite fun, maybe he was pushing it a little. Still, he had not a fun conversation like this in a while. The last had been with his own Flash and that proved to be rather boring, no he wished for something else. The speedster knew what he was, a man like him was someone to be respected and it seemed that Vader understood partly. Still, he was not allowing himself to be too valuable, he was curbing him and making sure that he stayed in line for whatever his goals were. It was quite amusing to be fair. 

When someone like him was in front of someone like Vader, it would prove to be a little too much, two powerful figures meeting one another. Even if they did not know they were doing it, one was bound to try and assert their dominance over the other. This was just that, the situation called for it and Hunter actually enjoyed the thrill that ran through him, maybe he could beat Vader at this little game, a small smirk twitching at his lips with a gleam in his eyes. No, he did not just wish to beat Vader, he wanted to make sure that his speed was valued. 

As Vader stood behind him, his low tone had made Hunter understand where this was going. He was going for the kill, was Vader trying to gain a powerful ally or was there something more to this? There was not only one of them on this earth, there had to be more speedsters around, actually, Hunter understood that much was true. There was Godspeed, Jesse Quick, Silver-Flash, and The Flash. Yet there was something different here, Solomon could tell there was something there for Vader, and it was the fact that he came to him, he approached him, possibly giving him some respect. 

"I never do that Vader, I understand my value perfectly well. Something that you should do well to remember, I have barely shown you the scope of my powers. This is more than just a guarantee, you wish for payment, you're getting that enough. A fight but something tells me that you're not a fighter or you don't like an unnecessary battle. Either way, I don't know you and I will pay you back in the form of fighting for your cause if you wish."

Hunter craned his neck to the side, knowing that this was just a little bit of back and forth between them. They were seeing what the other wanted to do in this tough situation, sighing to himself, the speedster looked over at the assistant Vader brought, his mien was almost emotionless, well, at least to Hunter. Maybe he just not that good at reading people anymore, he needed some work done in that situation before he listened to more of the words that Vader wished to say to him, knowing that they had to be important. 

"My misunderstand annoys almost everyone, Vader, you will have to excuse me that I have never been to an earth or world that you were there or another version of you. Partly that you seem to be from an even deeper future than I even know of, so that is another, you are something of a guarantee for me. Your power is something that I seek to use as a wild-card, something that allows the good side an advantage and you are just that. No one knows about you to the point to feel threatened, you can teach them, teach fear."

Hunter knew that he could try to appeal to another side of Vader here, one that wished to see the look of fear and shock on the other side's faces. People that wished to see differently, he could prove that he was someone to be noticed and feared. If people did not wish to see what he could do, Vader had to show them. He was someone that could do a lot of things, the speedster could already see the power he wielded, it was a sight to behold. Now he had to give Vader something he wanted, his allegiance and guarantee. 

"I understand, people I care for are in danger with this crisis too. I will need all the support I can get to see them safe if you can join me and I can join then I would wish a great alliance between the two of us. I can still fight this battle alone but the news is that I will die fighting my rival, someone that wishes to make my life a living hell for something I did on this earth. The news states that I will succeed with you by my side, I wish to join forces, Vader. I will assist you in your quest and bring the full power of the speed force with me if needed."

Hunter smirked, his lips twitched in odd genuine mischief before he knew what he was doing, Hunter was walking towards Vader. Sticking out his hand in a sign that he wished to continue this alliance, wanting to speak more on their matters and what awaited them in the future if this was to continue and go on in such fashion. 

"I want to give you this chance Vader, we all deserve it and I think you do most of all. Surprisingly, what I am up against here is nothing short of a world war, something that would make the first world war look like child's play. We are against a true entity of unknown power and this is why I brought you on my side because others will approach, wanting you to join their side and you can but I warn you, if you do, I will not hesitate to run you through."

Hunter's eyes had gone cold within seconds, from mischievous to cold was something that only someone with some kind of instability in his mind could pull of and here it was. Here he was, Zoom, the speed demon, the one who wished to become a God.

"The battle is soon and I will be calling upon you for your power, as you will call upon mine. This is much more than a battle Vader, this determines the multiverse. World's Will Live. World's Will Die. And, the universe will never be the same. That is the saying going around, what we are taking in, it changes everything we know, everyone, the people we care for will die if we do nothing."

Hunter turned on his feet, now standing next to Vader, bowing his head. 

"Are you ready for this?"

Vader lazily looked down when the speedster stuck his hand out. He watched it, like he might watch someone pull out a weapon on him. It had potential to hurt him, but he wasn't overly concerned. He took the potential threat, which he was sure the man would call a warning, with a mixture of interest, excitement, and defiance. They had been sizing each other up since the moment they stepped in the same vicinity. It would be a nice little battle should the two of them go toe to toe. The way this man was talking, it would sound like Vader would definitely get to test his abilities against others, that even this man found to be difficult. It had been awhile, a long while since Vader had truly seen what he was fully capable of so even he was curious to see what he would do against these seemingly insurmountable odds. 

It did make him a bit sick to hear that he would be fighting for good. It just seemed like something Skywalker would do or make sure he was doing. Vader reminded himself that he was fighting for himself and also to push forward his own ideals. He would have to focus on that and remind himself of that. This man continuously tried to sound noble, tried to sound like he was out to do the right thing. It only made Vader wonder if he was sincere with it or if he was trying to convince himself of the fact as well. 

Vader didn't know. He also didn't know what half of this man was talking about. He wasn't here during any world war, he also didn't know what a multiverse was or how he could've met another version of himself. Vader would wait to pass judgement on this man's sanity once he seen the actual "threat" with his own eyes. He was a bit skeptic. He could sense the feeling even more so in Mario who was still a bit of a distance away from them. He hid it well physically, looking like he was observing the two, watching for any sign of trouble, or a break in communication, but he couldn't hide it from the force. Vader didn't actually disagree with the man, which was rare, but still he'd treat this as an actual threat for now. 

If worst came to worse, and this man was lying then he would just put him to the test, to see if his power was worth using or not. If he told the truth the Vader would be able to look forward to a test, which was sorely needed. One thing he did strongly believe, was that it wasn't going to be the magnitude that the speedster was describing. He actually rolled his eyes when he gave his line about world's living and dying. Leave it to people who believed themselves to be commanders to over hype the simple things. This would be a battle against intruders, if it was a battle at all. One side would win, and then proceed to do whatever it was they wished. It was that simple.

Vader turned his head slightly to the side to indicate once more that he was talking to the speedster. 

"Show me to the battle speedster, and I will show you if I am ready or not." He replied flatly, with the slightest bit of impatience in his voice. 

There had been a lot of talking, too much for Vader's taste. He was a bit frustrated at having to play the back and forth game of words with this man, and he was ready to take that frustration out on someone, or something. 

Report Post Tip

Looking off in the distance, the talking had ceased and the surrounding area was quiet, things were a bit too quiet and now would have been the time to end things. That Vader could have grabbed something and started his own journey of gathering heroes, villains, neutrals, anybody! It didn't matter but that would matter no more because something happened, something different had happened and he felt it, Zoom felt it deep within him. The speed force was being used, they were here, it had begun, the crisis was upon them and before he could even voice his thoughts to Vader, he was taken out by the Black Flash, only this one was clearly human...

'And so it has begun!'

*BZZT!*
*BZZT!*
*BZZT!*

Charging himself up with his speed force energy, Hunter wasted no time in attacking the Black Flash and he could feel it, he was superior in more ways than one. This was something that the Black Flash clearly felt as well before he tried to use some underhanded tactics but Hunter parried them away, he was going to show and prove why he was the God of Speed, why he was the greatest speedster alive and should be feared by everyone!

The Black Flash watched Solomon, the man that had teamed with the Monitor, their true cause was bringing about the newest era of the multiverse and this bastard stood in his way, not for long....it was time to show him why one could never escape them. Why no one could ever escape the Black Flash of the multiverse and could always be claimed by death!

*BZZT!*
*VIBRATE!*

The Black Flash started to parry the blows of Hunter, showing that he could easily match the man if he put a little more effort into his fighting. He had misjudged the speedster, believing him to be another Barry Allen who only fought for one thing and that would have been nothing but family when the situation called for it. This was different, this Zoom was not Barry Allen and he was not only fighting for a family but he was fighting for his earth, it was rather inspiring but either way, he was not fighting for the correct monitor of the Multiverse. 

It was something that the Black Flash noticed with great ease, the man was clearly holding back, not wishing to destroy this earth that he had recently called home. It was quite the time that he had here for himself, now it was to come to an end as the Black Flash vibrated his hand, looking to finally end the little legacy of Hunter Solomon and his army that had been growing by the day, it was going to be over!

Hunter was not ready, he knew he wasn't and twisted the hand of the Black Flash, effectively breaking it and tackling him to the ground with nothing more than a look of pure anger as he laid blow after blow on the Black Flash and by the looks of things, he was not holding back, he was putting all his anger into this as his eyes glowed an unearthly blue of lightning and finally receded back to their normal color as he now stood over the body of the Black Flash, looking down at the body with disgust. 

"You fought well, may you run forever and find peace in the Speed Force."

An odd saying that he now had for people that had earned his respect but still the disgust had shone through. He did not like the fact he had to kill one of his fellow speedsters but so was the way of the war that they now found themselves in. Hunter found himself turning back to face Vader with a grin now in place. 

"To answer that question Vader, we do not seek the battle, oh no. The battle finds us, wherever we go and however we fight until the Anti-Monitor makes himself known to the people who fight against him, we will be fighting his cronies. The ones who believe that he will grant them something better, they are foolish and have fallen prey to such false promises. Now we must fight them and relieve them of their so-called 'sworn' duties."

*BOOOOOOOOOOM!*

And then a massive explosion caught their attention, dawning his cowl, fully masked and his voice shrouded, making him more menacing now.  Zoom spoke towards his fellow fighter in this crisis in a deep powerful voice.

"Let us go, Vader, we have a crisis that needs fighting, do this and I promise you will have me by your side to fight your upcoming battle against whatever trials you shall be facing."

*BZZT!*

Zoom sped off towards the explosion, knowing that Vader had his own means of transportation, such a man had too. His tech was advanced and now possibly had someone powerful enough to help them defeat the Anti-Monitor, things were looking for them and Hunter felt for the first time, they were going to win!

Report Post Tip

Boydy had been on his way to the grocers for Valencia when a couple of wild kids had caught his eye. One was donning a pasta strainer on their head and a large stick in their hand, making strange buzzing noises and running back and forth in a small alleyway between Ed's diner and Russo's bar. Imagination was running away with this one, speaking of multi-verses and god knows what else. Boydy sat down on a nearby bench and watched as another youngster joined in the games. This one was wearing a bin liner for a cape and a cardboard box, representing a helmet, which had been coloured black from what appeared to be coal. This one would talk in a strange voice whenever he started speaking, though clearly this was a struggle to maintain for long dialogues, as it resulted in some wheezing and an occasional cough. Boydy chuckled.

Boydy continued to watch the pair for a short while, noticing that they were now both buzzing around, making odd noises, pretending to take on imaginary enemies and it was clear the youngster with the pasta strainer was trying to assert his dominance over the other by acting superior and telling the other off when he got a bit too big for his boots. It reminded Boydy of his own kids and their own crazy imagination, which just so happened to annoy the shit out of him.

As one of the young lads had started buzzing, he then threw a rock at a nearby dustbin to replicate an explosion, Boydy had decided enough was enough.

He ran over and spanked the two boys.

"Enough with this shit, what are your names???"

Through teary eyes, the pasta strainer child replied "Hunter", while the other was reluctant, Boydy raised an eyebrow, to which he then replied "Vader, sir".

"You two scamps should be in school, getting an education, not running around pretending to be some kind of God knows what!! Now go on, get!"

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $220,000 Tip

"Hunter, what's that old guy doing there?"

Hunter turned to face his ever-loyal friend Godspeed who had caught up with him to fight the crisis, both turned around at the sight of an old man talking to two kids, swatting them on the behind as if to scold them. Hunter would be dumb not to notice how the kids were dressed like them and were imitating the crisis, his hands balled into fists, this was serious business dammit!

"It seems like he is scolding them about their stupidity of going into their imagination. I always wondered what was wrong with that, hm, this is quite dangerous, should we stop Godspeed and not save the universe?"

Godspeed looked at Hunter for a moment before noticing the wiggling of his eyebrows and suddenly he burst with laughter, clearly finding this whole situation funny. First, it had been one of those Chicago people and now it was one of the Philadelphia people, it seems people were really disliking imagination nowadays, Hunter would have applauded the kids in their pursuits but he was too busy laughing at the old man and his antics. It was quite amusing as well as the kids dressed like them. 

"No we shouldn't, we have to continue, at least until about a hundred more kids show up to start imitating us. That is when we draw the line and stop saving the world, kicking ass, and having fun!"

"Are we really going to do that?"

"Fuck no. Let's go, I have to go deal with this and we can't hang around watching this old man scold these kids, they're in trouble we're not. Let's go!"

Hunter sighed looking at the scene once more and found it rather funny again, chuckling to himself before speeding off with a boom. Clearly doing it the right away unlike those costumed kids.

Report Post Tip

Boydy felt in the mood for baking and continued on his way to the market. A nice chocolate cake, that's what Boydy fancied, while at the market, Boydy was speaking to one of the ladies behind the counter and asked what ingredients he needed to bake himself a lovely cake.

The lady responded by querying who the cake was for and when Boydy explained that he wanted to do a spot of baking for himself and his peers, she said he'd need quite a lot of each ingredient. She wrote down a list and told him to have a look around the store:

1. 500g butter, softened, plus extra for greasing.
  2. 500g caster sugar.
  3. 8 large free-range eggs.
  4. 200g self-raising flour.
  5. 2 tsp baking powder.
  6. 4 tbsp cocoa powder.
  7. A little milk.

Boydy thanked the lady and went around the store, picking up the items. Finally he had what he needed and took them to the counter.

"How much?" Boydy had asked.

As the woman totalled up the amount, Boydy enquired about how to make a victoria sponge cake.

"Mom! Mom! Look that man is baking a cake!"

"So what Hunter? He just scolded you for playing a hero, no more mister. We're going home now."

"Momma no! I am getting some cake from that man, he's the one who wants me to continue being a hero. He's one of the better mobsters out there now, he makes me want to be a hero and the least I could do is let him make the cake right now. Please!!!"

Kid Hunter's mother accepted and guided him over to the man, waiting for him to bake the cake before simply taking a slice after waiting a while, Kid Hunter ate with gusto before smiling towards Boydy with a bright friendly smile!

"Thank you, sir, you should really consider being a hero yourself. I mean, you're out here baking cakes that are really good but c'mon, think about it! You really are one of the better people looking after these fine streets of....Seattle, you do know we're in Seattle right sir?"

Kid Hunter decided to move on with his energetic rambling as the man had put it before, it seemed that he was never quite the good hero as he had imitated Zoom, the man of speed as he was known throughout the streets. He wondered if the man really belonged in an asylum, that's what people had been saying currently. 

"Either way sir, it's been nice to meet you but I must be off now. Momma is going to scold me worse than you did if I don't return back to her, see ya and I do hope you put some fine work into these streets soon enough! I believe in you sir, you can stop those costumed villains and be a hero in your own right! Go get them Boydy!"

Report Post Tip

Boydy smiled to himself, his mission was accomplished.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Crisis On Earths
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL