Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Early V-day massacre Started by: Avenge on Feb 08, '08 19:20
Some say that we didn't do shit. Those at State st, and Rossa and midway syndicate didn't put up good fights. Oh and apparently we were scared and still are cause we are getting pro'ed. Well all I know is the whole 10 hours or so the war was going on Johnny killed many of you. He wasn't the only one killing, but he did do an amazing job leading. I have never seen a better war and Nicolea damn sure made a statement at the end. Only 11 mafioso plus myself roughly held you guys for a 10 hour war. Badass Inc. lives on we all were badasses today and will always be. Yes we may have been through other families, but Badass by blood. So here's one last fuck you to you guys. You've got a handful of people ready to give you hell.
Report Post Tip
This really isn't necessary.
Report Post Tip
You're hardly going to "give us hell" considering none of you can actually cause anything other than minor collateral damage.

All you are doing is sullying the name of a Leader you so vehemently see the need to fight for.
Report Post Tip
*A man approaches this strange man ranting to himself on a park bench, he approaches his slowly and carefully, upon further inspection he realises it is a nobody opens his mouth and says*

You're an absolute berk.

*Disappears back onto the streets, still shaking for this horrible war (not really)*
Report Post Tip
*Look's in amazment*

Avenge, sir..

With all due respect, the statement you have made is nothing more than an outburst of anger which really, in my opinion, makes not alot of sense, why are you so angry?, according to your little speech, your a winner..or is it just all talk and anger taking control?

*Bows down in respect of the fallen and goes on his way*
Report Post Tip
I think you folks don't understand something. We fought and even if we get into a crew we know you'll kill us. Why because we put up a fight? yep thought so. I'm not angry at all if we must fight and go on then we will, but if you guys will leave us alone then we'll leave you alone. Not hard to negotiate. Clearly none of you actually know me, but pretend to.
Report Post Tip
You sound like you actually have something worth fighting for, which amuses me greatly.

Look at the obits. You're all dead already. There are about 10 people left and that's it.
Report Post Tip
*Looks on at a distence*

Ermm...I wonder if this "Avenge" dude has lost his mind...

Avenge, sir,

Please be reminded of what rank you stand at, Earner, you are nothing special, yet, just like me, I am a nobody, I am less than you, but it seems I have more self-pride..

Please sir, do us all a favour, along with yourself, and pretend this conversation never started.
Report Post Tip
I think the only thats going to get you killed Avenge is your attitude on the streets, it's was a well fought wall, everyone suffered casualties, but coming out onto the streets like that isn't going to help your chances of survival.
Report Post Tip
"but if you guys will leave us alone then we'll leave you alone."

Clearly, the powers that be, will be worried about you leaving them alone considering their lack of success already today.
Report Post Tip
Jazz I understand what you're saying. I do respect it but being told I will be hunted down and killed. Oh and a stupid American when in fact I am an Irish man is just wrong. Being threatened then why not announce to defend myself. I'm more than willing to stand down as long as they do as well. You act as if I'd like to die, I wouldn't. I respect every crew who fought and lost people it was a great war I've said that numerous times, but being told you'll be hunted down after it is over? Doesn't seem right.
Report Post Tip
*Comes along again to say a few words*

Avenge, sir,

This "person, or..."people" who have claimed that they are going to hunt you down, and the same "person" or "people" who mistaken you for a stupid American and not an Irishman, why not take it up with their family heads? why not do the right thing and keep this rubbish off our clean streets?, sir, your an ranked as an Earner, start acting like it, please, before you have the chance of being a Made, because then you'll be in trouble.
Report Post Tip
*Clears his throat*

See Avenge this is my problem really. You say you have fought hard, fought in the name of a cause. For almost 12 hours today your soul purpose was to kill members and friends of mine. You dedicated yourself to it. As well you should have.

You were never ever really winning, which made your deathly defiance more admirable in my eyes you all stuck with Mr. Axe right until the end. My issue is here though, now that Mr. Axe lies dead outside on the steps of New York City you would gladly walk over his corpse into the Headquarters of the man you have been fiercely fighting all day.

That is complete and utter disrespect towards your prior crewleader, any body who feels it fit to absolutely sell out the beliefs and ideologies that your crewleader instilled in you is a complete and utter coward and spineless prick. I would never accept some one who would sell me out to stay alive in my family, maybe others would, but i have absolutely no respect for people without honor.

You were a family that worked hard for months, you worked together, you celebrated together, you mourned together. Yet with Mr. Axe's death this all should vanish and mean nothing. You sir appaul me on a deep level. This sort of behavior not only shows you to be completely without honor but casts a huge hanging shadow over all your future children. As it is well known that the expression "Like father, like son" rings true more often than not.

It is because of your blatant lack of honor and the complete idiocy you exhibited in the mails i received from you today that i can comfortably say that your behavior warrants only one result in my eyes.

* Steps down from the podium and returns to the HQ*
Report Post Tip
*Stands up and salutes Altitude*

Well said, good sir, well said.
Report Post Tip
Couldn't have put it better myself Altitude,

Well spoken...
Report Post Tip
So who all really wants a piece of me? like I mean you want it to be this way then fuck it I really dont care anymore to deal with this nonsense.
Report Post Tip
*giggles at Avenge*

Sir, as a mere Thug, you don't even scare me, let alone all the Made Men and woman of this world, perhaps it really is time for you to leave..

*Places hand on Avenge's arm as comfort*

Do not worry my friend, you will be a long memory in our minds, well, if our minds were that of a goldfish.. :/

*Frankie giggles at Avenge and asures him that he's just messing*
Report Post Tip
In all aspects i believe that while we are at war we judge our strength by our enemies not by our numbers having said that i tip my hat to the winners it was a good fight yes and now i am hoping to let sleeping dogs lie and get back to speakin to my fellow mafioso as friends again
Report Post Tip
A lot of good mafioso died, but we will all go on and crime will continue
Report Post Tip
crime in ur face, brotha.

im johnnyaxe and i am gr8.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Early V-day massacre
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL