Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:39:08
Page:  1 
A Complete Stranger Started by: AlessandraKorkunova on Jul 16, '19 23:33

When Alessandra Korkunova woke up one day she was not expecting to meet a complete stranger, whom she would be partnered with on a simple job. It was not specifically stated whether it’d be a heist or if they’d be killing some poor guy for not being able to fulfil their debts to a mob boss. The mystery was starting to terrify her. She also thought she would at least be partnered up with someone familiar – someone she had met before - but she went along with it anyway. Beggars can’t be choosers.

As she arrived to the agreed meeting place, which was a small café located in Bella Vista, she was greeted by the bitter aroma of coffee and the delicious pastries displayed at the front counter rack. However the two tempting thoughts were quickly dismissed when she quickly noticed the man she was supposed to be meeting today. She saw him sitting at a table by the window and she approached him slowly.

A complete stranger with dark coloured eyes and a charming smile. She hoped he didn’t have a rotten personality as the cherry on top. “Hello,” she flashed her teeth at him, wanting to be polite more than anything else. She placed her purse down beside her as she slid into the seat across from him while waiting for his response. From the moment she had entered the café, she had a feeling that she would not get along with whoever this person was.

She felt a twinge of sadness at the thought.

She didn’t want any trouble. She was still considered inexperienced. Just complete the job without any issues - that’s all she wanted.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

One morning while the early sun rose into Juliano's second story apartment, he was hard at work pre-packaging and scaling out various narcotics for his daily chops. He heard the postbox downstairs clunk, and decided to head down to check his mail. Surprisingly within the junk mail was one envelope pink in colour. Inspecting it, it was priority stamped mail with a Philadelphia stamp and plainly addressed "Juliano" in deep red pen and cursive with not much else for detail. He carried his mail inside, slapping the junk on his coffee table and tearing into the pink envelope. He read the letter; which was written in beautiful cursive writing.

To whom this letter concerns;

Hello Juliano, to begin do not be alarmed. My name is Alessandra, and I am an associate of Candor Legal Services located in Bella Vista, PH. I have heard of your successes in business in Chicago and I think we could work together very well. I would like to inquire about a business partnership, but...Perhaps we should meet over coffee? If you are interested you should try to meet me in Bella Vista downtown, at the Bella Café.

-Alessandra K

Juliano hopped on the night train headed for Philly. He departed from the Loop around 9 PM. It was a business trip, He was going to be meeting an affiliated associate of La Cosa Nostra for the first time outside of Chicago, with the intent to make a friend and make some work and money for the both of us. As the train swept down the track and scenery passed out his window, he childishly wondered how attractive his mysterious new acquaintant was attractive. He quickly shook the thought before delving deeper.

Juliano hit Bella Vista around midnight that morning, and even the downtown core was awfully quite. It was a big change from the Chicago rush but he counted his blessings and took a stroll around. A kind passerby informed Juliano that the "Bella Café" was just a few blocks down and he decided to scope the building that night. To his surprise and by what he could tell, it wasn't a shady backroom, or mob spot, just a closed café which was relieving to him. A short way down, he could see a small 24 hour Motel, and decided to check-in for the night. He set his alarm for 7:30, relieved himself, and rolled into bed.

Juli was up on time, already freshening up before headed out. As usual, he made sure his hair was perfectly slicked backwards and rushed out with 5 minutes to spare. He made it to the Café by 8 AM. Juliano ordered himself a breakfast sandwich and coffee, and a croissant and coffee for his companion should she arrive. He took his seat against the wall facing towards to door so as to see who came through, taking a sip of coffee and unwrapping his sandwich to have a bite.

The Café began to pick up it's morning business, and soon enough a young, solo female came through the door eyeing the scene as if looking. Juliano was just finishing the final bite of half his sandwich as la femme caught his eyes. She meandered over to my corner and I quickly patted my mouth with my napkin. Juliano noted she was more attractive than he originally imagined; and again quickly pushed back the thought.

"Hello." she said as she made it to my table. She flashed me a pretty smile and I quickly stood up, offering her my hand to shake.

"Hello. I'm Juliano. You'll have to forgive me for starting without you; I didn't have breakfast...or dinner. Please, have a seat with me and let's speak more about your letter. Quietly of course." Holding his hand out towards the opposite seat, he flashed her his own charming smile.

Report Post Tip

As soon as he opened his mouth and spoke a few words of kindness, her shoulders instantly relaxed as her mind went into a state of relief. A nice guy. She was happy. There were times in the past where she'd have to deal with rude and arrogant clients - but this guy certainly didn't seem to hold any of those traits. In fact, he seemed rather... gentle. That doesn't mean to say he seemed soft, but he's definitely not like most people she's met. And that says alot. However she knew not to jump to conclusions too much. They had only just met and she was sure that he had more sides of his personality to offer.

When she looked up at him again as he smiled, she began to tilt her head ever so slowly. She wondered how many girls he charmed before wearing that same smile. What the fuck? She thought to herself. Trying her best to remain professional, she cleared her throat awkwardly and pushed the random thought away. She locked eyes with him for a moment, making sure that she had his full attention. Direct eye contact goes a long way - it can show that the interaction is genuine. Experience from attending many meetings in the past would come in great use after all. "...Oh, gosh! That's quite alright! Eat up, please. Then we can begin. Or you can eat while we chit chat if you're okay with tiny crumbs falling on your confidential paper documents." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Complete Stranger
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL