Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:23:52
Page:  1 
Rush Started by: Johnny-Dio on Jul 16, '19 23:49
We made more money in a space of six hours, than the whole previous month altogether.

The sun was not even up and we already had called it a day. But we’d be back tomorrow for more.

It didn’t take long until Mr. Winchester boys went from a clique who took the trash out in Philly to realize that becoming smugglers was the fastest way to make fat pockets around here.

Lake Michigan was like that, a no men territory, connecting two borders with antagonistic points of view on booze. And that made all the difference to our pockets.

Stuff was getting smuggled like candies. Hundreds of boxes a day. Madness I tell ya. You’d see people from New York, Vegas, Philly lining up to collect the merchandise.

The cops watched from the distance, not to pinch us like expected, but to ensure the operation ran smoothly, freed of any fucker who felt like being funny. All it took was a cut out of the operation to make this thing the safest smuggling operation in the United States.

You know what they say, if you can’t kill the them, you make them join you, and that’s exactly what we did. It was fucking beautiful.

“Tell the commissioner that Mr. Jalapeño sends this one alongside with his best regards” I said when I dropped a box of whiskey on one of their car trunks.

They laughed. I laughed. Everybody laughed. What can go wrong when you start the day making a shit ton of cash?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rush
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL