Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 10:12:11
Page:  1 
Well well well... Started by: PrinceofCheese on Feb 08, '08 19:56
A tired cheese hobbles out of the HQ, bandaged bodyguards in tow

Ladies and gents,

It's been a long day. I'm not going to rant on for hours now as things will become more transparent over the coming hours and days but...

JohnnyAxe and his captains are now dead.

This was the culmination of hard work from a number of crews and a lot of the most respected and senior members of our community.

Discussion of the reasoning for this is not necessaryas that would make it one very fucking long speech and I might just spoil my Cheesey composure. Nonetheless in times such as these it is important that we reflect on what we've lost and how we are going to move forward in the immediate future.

As I'm sure you are aware we lost the venerable Cathy_Parks at the beginning of this bloody engagement in unfortunate circunstances. This meant that it was necessary for a1capon3 and Luki to go bold in view of our goals. Luki also passed (RUP) but a1capon3 having faught bravely and honourably deserves the slightly esoteric but wholly justified opportunity to run his own HQ.

Given the relative transfer of members from Cathy_Parks it is not unreasonable in my eyes to allow this spelling bee champion a city of his own. I am sure he will transform Chicago into the prosperous centre of business it needs to be.

Further discussions will be had within the portfolio of leadership and we will make announcements as and when we feel they are appropriate in the next 24-48 hours. To close I think it's fair to say that regardless of wars, motives, emotions and sex we have lost a great deal today so to close...

RIP State Street Mob and asociated

RIP Red Fez Connection

RIP to all the fallen

Now please allow me to return to my HQ and mourn my personal losses.

That is all for now.

POC
Report Post Tip
I paid a key role and get no credit.

You bastard!
Report Post Tip
so a1capon3 is officially authed?

damn, i was hoping to get the rogue bastard!
Report Post Tip
Sevenfold steps out and listens patiently to the Cheese's speech. As he finishes Sevenfold lights up a cigarette and begins to speak.

My father was, at least, semi-close to all of the Leaders that fell today. They deserve everyone's last respects. Though, I am a new man and I would like to thank the Prince of Cheese for giving me the oppurtunity to get a head start in this life.
Report Post Tip
I can't say that I am pleased to know that this bloodshed has occured for a reason that you do not believe worthy of spending time discussing.

The new powers that be obviously are nothing more than petty criminals.
Report Post Tip
And you're dead so your opinion is worth absolutely nothing.
Report Post Tip
Thats all good and well, but look at my profile picture.
Report Post Tip
Cock Pushers wanted all the power. That is the reason.
Report Post Tip
It will be exciting too see how the CP rule the lands for a while. I've never seen this since I started. Only thought of them to be a IRC group. :/
Report Post Tip
Fair play to them, they got what most coffeeshop groups want, power.

Will it be any different? Na

Friends promoting and authing friends.

No, it won't change.
Report Post Tip
CP...just an irc group?

how very dare you!
Report Post Tip
so a1capon3 is officially authed?

damn, i was hoping to get the rogue bastard!

Reply by: DanK at Feb 08, '08 21:48

Replyus like this should not be tolerated. Everyone that took part in this war fought valiantly and did what they had to do to protect their families.

a1capon3 deserves deserves his auth for he fought for his family and helped to end the war, he took the place of his leader when time were hard and he brought out the best that could be expected.
Report Post Tip
I cant actually explain this how it sounds in my mind.

Anti_Christ, stfu. Ended a war his crewleader started = auth? Good one.

Only reason he got auth was because the two shitbricks won't stand upto POC and his bitch. Thats the only reason.
Report Post Tip
r u callin cls shit bricks? shouldnt this result in your death?

hard eeeeeeeeeez... batch.
Report Post Tip
Anti_Christ...did you stop to see who sponsors DanK?

Bah!
Report Post Tip
It's ok Prince, you can stop mourning my father now, however much you may miss SalvatoreMarino. I've heard all about your cheesy chat up lines.
Report Post Tip
a1 likes the way The Captain talks, that's reason enough to let him run his own HQ.
Report Post Tip
I'm still a little in love with TheCaptain's speech if I'm honest.
Report Post Tip
And here I was thinking POC was going to break into a John travolta style dance and song routine.

You disappoint me boss, you disappoint me greatly.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Well well well...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL