Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:13
Page:  1 
Retirement Started by: Avenge on Feb 08, '08 20:44
Some of you really knew me and understood the things I always did and those are the people I love. To the rest of you mafioso I bid a farewell. I sincerely apologize to all by the speech before. It was merely a lash out to Tish for bringing real life to this world which we all know not to do out of respect. Good luck be safe and farewell.
Report Post Tip
Is this where we're supposed to care?

Because *spoiler warning* we don't.
Report Post Tip
I think you've became more idiotic then me :(

This is a cruel thing to do too me! Go and never come back mister!!!
Report Post Tip
*Confused*

So, Avenge, sir..

You come here this evening, spill your guts to us all about how people have threatend you and called you a dumb American (even though your Irish), and that you'll leave everyone alone if they leave you alone..and now...your leaving?, with all due respect, sir, should you not have left before the original speech? or am I just being too harsh?
Report Post Tip
This is merely the post war anger that is seen after every conflict this world has seen given time this attitude will pass as it always does and we will all be able to get on with our lives perhaps in the future men with the sentiment expressed here will learn to keep it to themselves but until that day we are all forced to suffer through this type of reaction. It is one thing to respect the fallen and mourn their passing but this verbal hostility towards the victors is ultimately a worthless endeavor. Well thats my take on it anyway.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Retirement
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL