Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:22:41
Page:  1 
Kal's Limousine Service Started by: Kal on Jul 21, '19 18:09

Kal's Limousine Service

Kal's Limousine Service was like none before it, everyone needs to get around and the right help is not always easy to find. With many captains of the industry visiting the city and traveling around for business, Kal's limousine service would be the go to place for every one.

Kal's Limousine Service offered everything from Airport pick ups to charter service.

Inventory

1930S ROLLS ROYCE Phantom III
1930  Cadillac V16 Limousine
1930  MERCEDES BENZ Grosser-Pullman 
1930  Maybach Zeppelin DS8 
1930  DUESENBERG MODEL J 

After months of planning, Kal's Limousine Service was ready to open its doors. All that was left was for Iretipill to inaugurate it.

The brand new establishment was on Seward Avenue, northeast of 12th Street. Kal had chosen the place as to hide in plain site, since it was a bustling area; this was the right place to setup shop.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Everything was ready for Iretipill's arrival, the whole crew was moving to Detroit, there were alot of moving parts.

Kal sent the limo to pick Iretipill up from the airport, he was told that Iretipill has alot of work to do once he got to Detroit.
Report Post Tip

Finally the move was happening. The whole crew was moving headquorters from Las vegas to Detroit, following Aladdin and his obsession for old oil lamps. The flight was long but thankfully, the plane landed safely to their new home. Everyone removed their seat belts and got ready to get off the plane. The sight after the door opened was a relief to Iretipill's eyes.

Kal has made the move a bit earlier and has started a limo business and there they were. Limos enough to take everyone and move them to their destinations. Some were going to the headquorters where a lot of things would need some work. Iretipill entered a limo for a different destination. He had to go and be a part of Kal's Limousine Service opening.

The drive wasn't that long and sooner than later, Iretipill made it to the place. looking out the window he recognised some familiar faces and ofcourse the man that organised all this. 

"Some time to relax and enjoy a drink or two doesn't sound so bad" he thought as he was getting out of the car and moving towards Kal and his guests. Kal gave him a warm welsome and introduced him to a few people, natives to the city and soon to be associates. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Zaza walked in and looked around, his left hand loosely in his pocked, his right hand sporting a cigarette, he walked up to one of the cars and looked through the window, puffing on his cigarette, now in the corner of his mouth, he popped the hood of the Maybach Zeppelin DS8, had a good look inside, like he had a clue what he was even looking at. He nodded like he approved and closed the hood, looked around the store ...

'My Boss Nyderiloth is in a hurry, can I get some help here ?' He spoke as he blew out smoke, he took off his hat and placed it on the limo.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Frank the manager of Kal's limousine service was watching as the gentleman was checking everything out, he approached and introduced him self. By the hurried tone of Zaza; he did not want to waste any of his time and quickly offered the Maybach Zeppelin as he saw Zaza inspecting it.

"Please let me know if this vehicle is to your liking and if there is anything I can assist you with"
Report Post Tip
He turned to the man and offered a hand, 'We won't be in Detroit long, but we are going to need transportation, this seems a good Limo, the engine looks good, by the way do you have a shop in Chicago?' he inhaled deeply and tilted his head as to not blow smoke in the gentleman's face.
Report Post Tip

Frank nodded along while listening to Zaza, Unfortunately this is our first and only location but what I can do for you is that my driver can take you where ever you want to go even to Chicago. It's going to be a long drive but that's what we are here for and if you are planning to drive that far I'm going to send another boiler on the house. I'm going to get the Zeppelin polished for you and it will be ready to go right away. I will send my best driver Tony with you and he's not just a driver, he will be packing heat if ya need it.

Frank offered Zaza some giggle water while they waited for the Zeppelin to get readied. 

Report Post Tip

Kal's Limousine Service

Phase II

It had been a few weeks since the inauguration and everything was running smoothly, after months of planning Kal's dream had started but this was the first step in the direction and it was a long road ahead. Kal had a dream and to get there he wasn't going to let anything stand in his way, he had never imagined he would do the things he had done and what he had become now but that was a long time ago and no matter what came at him he was ready. 

Everything was calm and there was no attention to his establishment, even tho the word was getting around about what kind of people came through the door. sooner or later Kal was going to need someone on the pad, especially as he was about to take the next step in a long list of Moves that he was planning for.  

Kal had made a lot of contacts in the past but now he had to work on some local contact and the neighboring city's. Kal's was going to start distribution and what best way to do it in his cars as the cars would travel all over Detroit and the neighboring city's as well. Kal had already planned ahead and built storage bunkers under the floor boards all around the place, everything was in plain sight if you knew where to look. It had taken months to draw out different route options for his drivers, he had personally driven through all the different route's to make sure which one's were going to work. Kal had already lined up a few deals, it was a start but just a beginning....   

Report Post Tip

LillisMolly had invited out his old friend to dinner so he really wanted to impresse on here, he thought of hiring a car at the Kal's Limousine Service, he comes in andd talk about it with the owner.

"Hey, I want to hire a DUESENBERG MODEL  late this evening, first we drives and picks up a lady at a dress in town and ten it goes to a restaurang and finally after dinner there back home to my place if that is possible for you"

Report Post Tip
Kal and Frank were standing in front of the Rolls and Frank was going over there books when someone entered the office behind them, Kal and Frank both turned around while Frank in a nice strong welcomed the individual.

Usually Kal didn't interact with everyone coming in but on this occasion he him self approached the gentleman and Introduced him self. After having a quick chat with LillisMolly, he told him he can have the DUESENBERG ready right away and to let him know if he needed anything else.
Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Kal's Limousine Service
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL