Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:04:01
Page:  1 
The point of no return Started by: SalvatoreLicata on Feb 09, '08 05:14
Walking along the streets of our world, looking at the blood drained sidewalk with a sad face.

"What a massacre this was."

Walking over to the barber shop were some people stand around to talk a little bit he decides to step forward and speaks out loud.

"Fellow mafioso,

my bloodline is quite new to this thing of ours and the recent war has been the first real war I've seen adn I was asking myself, is there a chance of peace between a war?"

"Of course we are the 'Mafia' and honor and respect are our greatest goals and so we'll fight till the end, I was asking myself...is this really necessary? For myself it woud be a yes, it is. I would keep fighting but as said I was asking myself - is there any chance of peace after one of the waring leaders die?"

"Where is the point of no return, or is there even a choice? I would like to hear some opinions."

He takes a step back, lights a cigarette and waits for some answers.
Report Post Tip
Well as many have past before us great and not so great. The fights will contiue I am afraid, to what extent one can never tell.

I to wish for peace on the streets of out fair cities but then we would not be "Gangsters" we would be more like "CareBears"
Report Post Tip
Welcome to our world, here is the current schedule, which has been in place for years.

The war was recent, so now we will have a couple of weeks cooling off period. ONce those couple of weeks are over, tensions will have risen, a couple of the leaders won't trust another one and that said leader will be warred. Depending on their strength, knowledge and speed of thought they will either die in the first round of shots or will plug away for hours on end while watching all their family memebrs die. Eventually, their pro wacker will die and they'll have one final shot before.... POOF! gone.

After all this has happened, rinse and repeat.
Report Post Tip
As ever, TeQ inspires us all with tales of hope.

Thanks mate.
Report Post Tip
You're very welcome. I aim to please.
Report Post Tip
TeQ's just plain wrong.

I looked into my tea leaves this morning and saw all the bosses shopping for kittens and rabbits together. Ain't gonna be no more wars until those fluffy babies have all growned up.
Report Post Tip
The point of no return is when you joined this thing of ours.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The point of no return
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL