Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:49
Page:  1 
Hmm Hmm Hmm... Started by: Iron_Man on Feb 09, '08 05:55
A man in a brightly colored suit runs down one of the many alley ways littering New Orleans as he jumps onto a magical podium that seems to have been here for years. Upon hearing a person crying about something idiotic - Tony "IronMan" pulls out his gun and shoots a few blanks - as the guy runs off the stage.

"Well my friends - today I am here to tell you all about my story. I was walking down the street and I noticed that there were a few things wrong with this world - As I begun to dig deeper I discovered that the route of all these problems is trust..."

Antonio jumps from the Podium into the tiny crowd that has formed, mostly due to the gunshots, as so he can be heared by all.

"We give people to much trust, we allow people too get higher and higher, I say kill them all, anybody who poses as a threat should be dealt with. If the team of JohnnyAxe was to have not trusted and shot upon suspicion. This world I beleive would be a better place. Do what you think is right and then think of the consequenses later. This is what the other side did and look at them now!"

Antonio then pulls a microphone as more and more people flock to him.

"Now I must tell you a story... all about how... my life got flipped turned upside down. It'll just take a minute - sit right there, as I tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel air."

Okay DISCUSS!
Report Post Tip
Damnit. I didn't add enough Fresh Prince. :(
Report Post Tip
Hardly.

The problem is, we don't have enough trust. None of the "n00bs" trust the old timers and vice versa. Some people from both sides have tried to bridge the gap and extend and olive branch, unfortunately all have failed (myself included).

There is no trust and the reason why Johnny did so well was because he was RHM to the most powerful family around, not because we all trusted him to rank up and do something to better this world.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Hmm Hmm Hmm...
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL