Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 05:48:31
Page:  1 
Korkunova Products Started by: AlessandraKorkunova on Aug 03, '19 08:57

About Korkunova Products

Korkunova Products is a well known beauty-retail store founded by Alessandra Korkunova in 1930. Korkunova Products' store sells a wide range of makeup products for all customers, as well as providing a friendly environment by promoting diversity through the different shades on offer. As new and popular brands emerge, demand is increasing and thus any customer can now choose from a broad selection of skincare products, fragrances, body washes, hair shampoo + conditioner and even improved beauty tools to help apply makeup. In this day and age, women are starting to express themselves more freely through makeup and Korkunova Products 100% supports that. 

Today, Korkunova Products is not only one of the leading cosmetic stores but also a powerful business that dominates the beauty industry. 

A Message From Alessandra Korkunova

It is with great pleasure that I launch Korkunova Products as an addition to my business brand. I hope you feel special, lifted and empowered as you walk into my store. Note that customer service and excellence is my highest priority so all the employees you meet are fully equipped with the qualifications and skills, and are also hired based on their ability to interact in a way that hopefully makes you feel welcomed. Should you happen to find yourself in a negative experience with any of my workers, please do not hesitate to look for me.

Welcome!

A lady stood behind the counter and greeted customers as they walked in. She dripped in gold - literally - as her dress was custom made by a famous fashion designer back in France, and specifically asked him to attach real gold pieces to her off the shoulder dress. Her name was Suzy and she was delighted to see you. Her smile was welcoming. Many more customers started to arrive and she was lucky enough to have her two other co workers in the store because she knew she wouldn't be able to cater to all the guests at once. The two other ladies were called Liliana and Meg. They were also accepting resumes after Alessandra had to fire some girls as she kept receiving complaints about them. Getting a job at Korkunova Products wasn't easy though. A pretty face doesn't matter if you have an ugly personality. 

Suzy, Liliana and Meg loved to work at Korkunova Products. They get to work in a world of makeup, something they have all equally dreamed of since childhood. And Alessandra was glad to make that happen. With getting the right funds and talking to the right people, the store was fully stocked with all sorts of stuff. From face palettes to makeup removal wipes, they had it all. The storage room at the back held even more stock so they never ran out of things to sell. The rent was far from cheap but the return on investment was high. Alessandra was happy to deal with the paperwork and work behind the scenes while her three girls make the customers happy. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Sadness walks in the cue was really big, it must of been a really big business chain, she noticed two women Liliana and Meg they were very welcoming and asked what Sadness needed.

"I am looking for very light blue blusher, I have a funeral to go to and I don't want to be put in a situation where I am coming across that I am being to negative"

The women quickly grab Sadness a decent blusher

"Thank you so much, will you let AlessandraKorkunova know I dropped by and said hello"
Report Post Tip

As soon as Clover saw that the line was sort of shorter, meaning around 20, Clover decided to walk near the sales lady and pretended to faint. 

"Ma'am, I'm sorry but I feel weak and my head is hurting. Can I have a glass of water please? If you have it?" One of the sales lady with name tag "Meg" smiled at her and nodded her head. After less than a minute she was back with a glass of water and handed it to Clover. 

Clover took the glass gratefully and thanked Meg. She then said in a low voice...

"Do you by chance have the reddest red lipstick available?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Korkunova Products
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL