Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 18:57:11
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
King of the Ring - Fight Night Started by: Boydy on Aug 05, '19 12:38
"Aye, brother. Good fight, let's show da man he ain't all dat tough 'round here"
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Fight 5

(Click here to watch)

"The Doctor" William Pratt vs Jay "Lights Out" Love

And just like that, Fight 5 was done and dusted. What a knockout! The build up to the fight was longer than the fight itself and the power in that knockout was ferocious! Boydy was alreadt looing forward to the next bout and wondered which of the next two fighters would be seeing themselves into the next round of this King of the Ring event.

Boydy noticed Sam_Winchester again, stumbling around with a giant foam hand with Babyface's name on it. Boydy wondered where the merch had come from and thought it was a good investment for anyone selling it, he'd have to look into finding the seller and make sure he got a cut.

So... onto the next fight.

Report Post Tip

Fresh from the fight William smiled broadly.

"As I said on the 27th, not one of these bleedin' saps stands a chance against the Big Bad. De you see how I just knocked Jay Love 't fuck out? He definitely lived up to his name, Bloody lights out."

William laughs to himself as he lights up a Morley.

"I just hope he wakes up before new year. Now who's bloody next to get their Arse kicked?"

It was time for the next bout and this one was promised to be an all out brawl. The Magic Man vs The Problem, Boydy really didn't know who would turn up the winner in this one but he was certain that by the end of this fight, Sam_Winchester would be asleep. In his drunkern state he had already poked several passers-by with his foam finger, including Chris_Flannery, who took it better than Thomas_OMalley, the latter of which was clearly unimpressed with being poked multiple times with said finger and told Sam as much. 

Boydy noticed that TheDonBot was also in the crowd, bleeping and blooping at people and while some were merely nodding along trying to put a look of understanding on their faces, others were getting away quicker than you could say spell Pyornkrachzark. You could tell by the way the bot was flailing his arms around that he was enjoying the fights.

As the crowd took their seat for fight number six of the evening, Boydy had asked for his bodyguards to invite a few guests over to his booth, the likes of big time Earner, Charlie__Pavanno had been invited, just so that Boydy looked good, with his own much superior Wise Guy status, as well as Archy, the Detroit mobster, who spent most of his recent days reading a diary. Boydy had considered adding Declan_Harp to his booth, but didn't want the man's 1234% prowess to overshadow Boydy's own achievement of 10 busts and a couple of petty crimes.

Fight 6

(Click here to watch)

"Magic Man" Jester Joker vs Babyface "The Problem"

Wow! What a fight, what an ending, what a devastating knockout!

Boydy was ready for the next one and it was soon underway, Archy had decided to join the booth and Boydy welcomed him with a glass of booze and a firm shake, while apparently Charlie had declined the invitation, no doubt he was on a street corner somewhere, reenacting stories of his past for the masses himself.

Brutus had also been invited to sit up with Boydy and watch the action, rumour had it he was keen to set up a fight of his own in the future and word had gotten to Boydy about this, he decided he'd invite the old Don up to have a chin wag, after all it always helped to have friends in high places, even if he only had 11 members, he was still a Don, I mean it must have been a difficult feat to get there, right?

Fight 7

(Click here to watch)

"The Nightmare" Transistor McTavish vs Philli "The Ghost" Stein

And so Fight 7 was over, with one fighter left in a crumpled heap on the floor.

"BOY HOWDY!" A young groupie had shouted down in the crowd, no doubt trying to catch the attention of Boydy so they could come up to the VIP section. "BOY HOWDY!", there it was again and Boydy looked down to see Princesa waving wildly at him, Boydy nodded for one of his many bodyguards to let her up, after all it was turning out to be a bit of a sausage fest in the booth despite Archy being a giant vagina.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

The booze was flowing and there were shots coming from all around. Princesa may have had one too many, but this was a typical fight night. Taking her last shot, she turns towards the stage seeing none other than Boydy

"Well, damn. BOYYYYYYY HOWDYYYYYY!"

Princesa made her way to the stage, jumping up and down, chanting.

She was going to make it up there one way or another.

Report Post Tip

Brutus was more than ecstatic, taking Boydy up on his invitation to sit ringside with him. The fights thus far have been thoroughly entertaining and have even inspired him to propose a fight of his own. Things would be in talks at the moment, but for the most part things were understood; there'd be a bout sometime between him and a particular purple meatball. 

Brutus extended his hand to Boydy as he'd settle in a neighboring seat. A smile broad upon his lips as he looked to the man, "Thanks for the invite, I appreciate it! You've put together a great event here. 

Brutus looked to Princesa as she made it up to ringside. Oh goodness, did he really have to invite her up here? By the looks of it, she was going to end up in a ringside bout by the looks of the men and women she was trampling on!

Report Post Tip

And so as we headed into Fight 8, as predicted Sam_Winchester was asleep, some of the surrounding crowd had managed to get their hands on a pen and had drawn on a a par of glasses and a mustache onto him, as well as what looked like a penis on his forehead, poor ol Sam.

And so Fight 8 was about to take place and AdmiralAckbar_ appeared a little paranoid about what was going down, shouting "ITS A TRAP" to anyone who would listen. Boydy was thankful he was able to take time out from his busy schedule, as recently he had been working on an LA expantion (hehe). Boydy was reluctant to approach the Admiral, due to the well known very serious voice that he would speak in, but he did anyway and wished him luck on his upcoming fight. The Gentleman was already sweating profusely, but being a fat fuck would do that to you. Boydy had no doubt that this man could fight though and was looking forward to the next bout. In the short time Boydy had spent with The Admiral, he had spent the majority of it holding a matchbox to his ear and making beeping noises. Rumour was this was a new bit of technology called paging. It piqued Boydy's interest but he decided he'd taken up enough of the man's time and decided to go and see Kal to wish him the same luck, the man looked at Boydy with a blank expression and didn't say a word, not one. Clearly not a big talker. Boydy shrugged and headed back to his seat to get ready.

Fight 8

(Click here to watch)

"Big" Kal K vs Michael "The Gentleman" Smit

"WOAH! WHAT A PUNCH!" Brutus screamed out

Boydy agreed, it was a huge knockout and a great end to a great fight! But it was time to wrap up this first round of fights and the next bout had Valencia's very own Johnny_Dickfingers, the man with 10 dicks as fingers, every woman's (and Garou's) dream. Johnny happened to be facing Andy_Campo the hashtag king. #BigCampo #CampyMcCamperson #KingOfCamp Boydy popped into to see Johnny quickly pre-fight and wished him luck.

Boydy had met Andy previously on the sign ups but forgot just how true his name rang. Camper than a row of pink tents this one. Boydy was welcomed into Andy's dressing room to a naked Andy who screamed "Hayyyyyyy" as soon as Boydy entered, embracing him with a hug. Boydy wasn't a huge fan of having another man's junk brush against his leg and quickly disengaged. Boydy gave him some words of encouragement for tonight and then left the dressing room just as Andy began helicoptering about the place.

Boydy again went down and too his seat, finding a perch next to Archy to await the fight.

Fight 9

(Click here to watch)

#Johnny "Comeback Kid" Dickfingers vs Andy "The King" Campo

What a knockout, we hadn't seen a finish like this yet and it was definitely one to rival the current big knockouts. That signalled the end of the first round of fights and the first night at the arena. Time to get some rest and prepare the next round of fights. Boydy made sure the announcer let the crowd and fighters know that the next round of fights would be announced soon and the posters would once again go up around the cities.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Garou had been in attendance due to the participation of William_the_Bloody in the event. Williams first had gone as smoothly as they could have hoped, a crushing KO of his opponent. The arena was filled to the brim, as expected. These types of events always seemed to bring in large crowds. Some were keen on the cash prizes, some more into it for the prestige of being the Champion, then those who ultimately just liked a good scrap.

One thing was always guaranteed though, nothing but sheer violence inside the cage.

Seeing the most recent fight take place, he stood up and clapped when the battle was over. Boydy had entered the ring and shook the hands of Mr Dickfingers, an act which made Garou respect him but also turn away in sheer terror at the sight. Certainly a memory he wanted to clear from his mind as soon as possible.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Boydy had got every paper boy he could find and passed out the next schedule of bouts, the flyers looked as follows:

King of the Ring

19th August Bouts

Avard "El Terrible" T vs Wayne "Haymaker" Campbell

Eddie "The Gentleman" Garcia vs Tony "Bazooka" Dippolito

"The Doctor" William Pratt vs "Magic Man" Jester Joker

"The Nightmare" Transistor McTavish vs Michael "The Gentleman" Smit

Johnny_Dickfingers advances to the next round automatically

Boydy was pleased with the matchups and was certain we would be in for some interesting bouts here. Johnny had received an automatic bye in to the next round, with the next round having a random name pulled from a hat to determine who will advance.

The paper boys were all provided with hefty tips to ensure the flyers were delivered and Boydy ensured that he would invite some of the hot shots of the mafia world to come along, like that Declan_Harp chap, or even Sadness, who Boydy hoped didn't live up to her namesake. He had considered inviting DeadDick_Willie but definitely didn't want to find out about that being their namesake, Boydy was surrounded by enough cocks, though fortunately, Connect had moved over to Detroit leaving -1 in the sausage fest here in Philly. 

William cracked his knuckles and smiled, he'd been looking forward to round 2, its not like he even got to break a sweat in the first round. Lighting a MorleyTM he decided it was time to run his mouth.

"Jester, I sincerely hope you have more staying power than the aptly named 'Lights Out' Jay Love. Still, I shouldn't have been surprised. His Girl came to me after the fight, wanted a real bloody man didn't she, after seeing Jay sparked out on the canvas. Give her a real good seeing too an all, then she told me he could only manage 30 seconds in the sack, so its no wonder he only lasted the same in the cage. I hope your girl is as much of a goer, you can tell her after the fight I'll show her some real magic."

Taking a haul of his cigarette he smiled broadly before shouldering past the onlookers, heading off to get ready for his big fight.

Report Post Tip

So it was fight night and Boydy had taken his seat in the VP area, with him was Sadness, who had accepted his invite to come and watch the fights, Boydy was pretty certain this was down to his irresistible charm but for some reason Sadness kept ignoring his advances. Blatant lezza, Boydy figured.

Also in the booth was Brutus, who had somehow managed to recruit 15 people to his organisation now, Boydy must remember to give the man some kind of award for this achievement.

Luis_Patangeli was also present to keep an eye on the best KO's and submission's and Boydy was hoping that tonight would bring some real contenders for these awards, the previous round of fights had been extremely entertaining to watch, particularly because AndyCampo had been beaten pretty brutally and then had gone on to top himself through the shame. Dickfingers had blood on his hands...more blood on his hands, after giving "The King" a real battering...and nobody liked having a bloody dick that was for sure.

Anyway as the lights went out, it was time to get the night underway...

Avard "El Terrible" T vs Wayne "Haymaker" Campbell

Click here to watch

Both fighters had promised to give it their all prior to this one and Boydy had been impressed that they had touched gloves before hand, we had seen some less than sportsman like behaviour. A great fight though that both fighters were certainly well up for and a brilliant finish to what was a very entertaining bout. Boydy really couldn't call which way it would go but a spinning back fist, which was becoming a bit of a signature move saw the end of this one and the winner declared after a swift KO early in the second!

Eddie "The Gentleman" Garcia vs Tony "Bazooka" Dippolito

Click here to watch

Originally this bout had meant to happened last round and the crowd were anticipating this one given that they missed out last time around. We got underway with a fast paced fight which saw flurries of shots thrown by both fighters and just like that, the fight was done. Boydy had been pleased to see some ground work happening within this bout, it hadn't really be seen so much thus far but after a brilliant submission we saw the fight stopped with a triangle finish! A very abrupt end but the crowd had been pleased none-the-less!

"The Doctor" William Pratt vs "Magic Man" Jester Joker

Click here to watch

After some pretty tough talk from The Doctor, the crowd were looking forward to seeing this matchup, both very well thought of fighters and both had won their previous bouts quite easily. Pratt was known as being quite handy while the Magic Man was capable of pulling a finish from nowhere. This one was sure to be a spectacle. Rumour had it Jester had worked hard on his cardio, while Pratt, known as a Brawler with powerful kicks knew that in order to progress, he'd need to utilise these. 

Finally, in what was a very bloody bout, ended with suspicions of a dive. What was certain is that the fans weren't happy and some investigations would be made into whether or not there was some sort of foul play but Boydy was well aware that if you turned your back on your opponent, you were leaving yourself open to issues and that was exactly what had happened here.

Click here to watch

This bout was probably the one Boydy had been looking forward to most, Boydy had been impressed by both fighters in their previous fights and was looking forward to seeing who would come out the victor in this one. The ref had requested the fighters to touch gloves and Smit had walked away clearly displaying his lack of respect for his opponent. Smit being a larger fellow was surprisingly nimble and showed this throughout the flight, equally The Nightmare was trying to put his own stamp on the fight but with an incredible front kick right on the jaw, the fight was done and one fighter was left in a heap on the floor.

What an evening of fights, Boydy had been surprised by some of the outcomes but was certain the next round of fights would be even more exciting.

Click here to watch

Report Post Tip

Brutus had to see these next string of fights, the card looked amazing! More particularly so, because Wayne was up! Brutus slipped fingers to either side of his mouth as Wayne made his entrance, giving a loud whistle as his name blared across the arena. Brutus stood for the man, following his whistle with a solid moment of applause. 

Brutus look around, nodding toward his entourage of bodyguards, pushing for their applause as well. Any guard who wasn't joining in the excitement would be swimmin' later in the evening. 

Brutus sat as the fight began, shifting in his seat as the exchange of punches and kicks seemed unyielding. As the rounds progressed, he became rather antsy. It wasn't like Wayne to fuck around soo much.

"Ay! Wayne! Figure it out dammit!"

He'd grumble, looking to Boydy for a moment.

"What's with this corn fed dude?" 

Brutus stood as hail of jabs were exchanged, the round nearing its end.

"Get 'em! Get 'em!"

After a moment it happened; Wayne spun, delivering a devastating blow from his whirlwind of a punch! 

"FUCK YEAH!" 

Brutus howled, jumping to stand atop his seat and raising his fists high above. There was going to be a hell of a celebration at The Camel Tow Enterprises headquarters once the main parties in Las Vegas settled down. All fifteen members could party as if they were one hundred; hell, they certainly drank like they were a family of one hundred.

Report Post Tip

William walked out, a bit battered and bloody, but smiling like a cheshire cat. Pausing to light one of his trade mark Morley cigarettes, he stopped to address Boydy and the others assembled. 

"Well old Spikey didn't see that one coming. I guess Jester was more of a man than I gave him credit for. You put up a good fight, and I'm happy with that, very few people in this world can go toe to toe with the Big bad and come out victorious, and you should be proud of that. Now a few people have come to me and said I should go to the Commission and get the result overturned, get you disqualified for an illegal punch to the back of the hgead, but I say bollocks to that. You went toe to toe with me for 3 rounds, and we beat 7 shades of shite out of each other. It was a proper knock down drag out fight, and truth be told if I'd have had the chance I'd probably have snapped your bleedin' neck. So fairs fair. All I will say, is I now expect you to go on and win this, other wise I'll be bloody disappointed."

Taking a final draw from his cigarette, he flicked the butt at Boydy and turned to leave.

Report Post Tip

OI what's the hold up Boydy?

Report Post Tip

All adds to the suspense my pedigree chum.

The last round of fights will be shown this evening with the Grand Finale being this Saturday coming. If anyone wants to run a book on the final, let me know as soon as possible. I'm sure there'll be some money to be won.

Long evening this, Boydy...

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

Pratt had took his loss pretty bad and as a result had cried himself into an early grave. Now it was time for the next round of fights and Boydy was pysched to see what would happen.

With the next lot of line ups, Michael "The Gentleman" Smit has earned himself a bye into the next round.

So first fight up was Wayne against Dippolito and both fighters had faired quite well so far. Wayne's signature spinning back fist was making a real statement while Dippolito's athleticism was difficult to handle over 5 rounds. Boydy wasn't sure how this would end but was convinced we'd see another knockout here.

Wayne "Haymaker" Campbell vs Tony "Bazooka" Dippolito

(click here to watch)

What a fight! Boydy could see that one written in the stars and was looking forward to the next matchup which Boydy was sure would be equally exciting.

"Magic Man" Jester Joker vs Johnny "Comeback Kid" Dickfingers

(click here to watch)

BOOOOOM! And just like that, this round of fights was done!!

Report Post Tip

Wearing a black coat and dark glasses, Legolas entered the arena. He had a baseball cap on his head to finish his disguise. This was the first time since his loss during the first round that he was setting foot in this place. The arena was packed to the rafters and he made his way to the back away from the spotlight. The speech he gave in the gym was still fresh in his mind. He had pretty much mocked everyone there and then lost the fight in his first round.

As he took a seat he noticed the fighters making their way to the arena. Wayne was cocky as ever and Tony had a goofy grin as he climbed into the ring. To make it this far was a great achievement for these fighters and Legolas knew credit had to be given to these two for their skill.

The crowd erupted in applause as the referee signaled the start of the match and both fighters were going hard right from the get go. He had a feeling this match was going to be epic. Half the crowd was chanting Wayne's name while the other had 'I heart Tony' shirts on. Who knew someone from his crew was this popular. Seeing Tony's dangerous punches and kicks, Legolas made sure not to mess with him in the future.

The fight dragged on for quite some time and the stamina of these fighters was impressive. "Yea Tony get him," Legolas screamed above the din as Tony came in with a flurry of punches at Wayne's face. But Wayne held his nerve and blocked most of them and came back hard sending Tony to the ground.

"Let him get up," roared Tony's supporters but Wayne was not one to waste this golden opportunity as he pummeled Tony in the face till he was knocked unconscious. Legolas shook his head, he was disappointed that Tony lost. But Wayne , the one who knocked him out had advanced and he didn't feel to bad about his loss anymore. With the fight over he got up and quietly left the arena having witnessed an amazing bout.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: King of the Ring - Fight Night
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL