Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 12:23:33
Page:  1 
Parkinson's wizarding bar & inn Started by: Pansy_Parkinson on Jan 19, '11 03:43

Walking swiftly down a dark alley Ms. Parkinson pulls her robes closer to her to avoid the harsh cold wind. She abruptly stops in the middle of the alley, and gently pulls down her hood. She straightens up and pulls her wand out of her robes. Mumbling to herself as she steps back. With a burst of soft light a small door with a bay window appears against the alley wall.

She walks into the soft lit room and takes a look around. smiling to herself in a school girl way . There are small tables set closely together, with a large bar set against the wall. There was a winding staircase leading to a few small rooms upstairs for travelers of all sorts could stay to rest. With a wave of her wand a small irish band appears and starts to play. She steps behind the bar and begins to polish glasses awaiting for her first customers.

Report Post Tip

With his flight in a few hours, Ocelot decides to stop by Miss Parkinson's bar and have a quick drink.  The two had a connection from the past.  Pansy knew Ocelot's cousin, Neville; he was also a magic do-er.  After Neville's fatal mistake, Ocelot never had found the time to contact those whom Neville knew.

Not recognizing the shadowy figure sitting behind the bar polishing glasses and sorting the menus, Ocelot slowly approached and let out a gentle whisper.

"Excuse me, is Miss Parkinson around?"

Report Post Tip

With a smile she comes from behind the bar and comes face to face with Oclet. Whom just a day ago she never knew existed but within such a short time he has become somewhat important to her. for the fact that he was young Neville's cousin.Approaching him a little more closely she gives him a quick hug. Smiling she begins to speak softly.

Well of course come have a seat what can I get for you my good friend?

Report Post Tip

Heading down the cold street of Detroit a soft light catches my eye. Pulling up my collar to keep the cold off my neck I walk a bit faster seeing the lit become closer. Approaching the door a slight yawn comes over me as I push open the door. Shivering as I close the door behind me. Removing my coat as I slowly turn around yawning a slight bit again and heading over towards the bar with my coat slung over my arm. Grinning slightly at Pansy sitting behind the bar.

Hi Pansy! How has your day been going for you?

Report Post Tip

Smiling she turns towards Benny and leans it. 

Im great. how are ya?

Being the show off she can be she pulls out her wand and mumbles to herself and watches as Benny's coat hangs its self up. Smiling to herself she turns back to Benny.

What can I get ya?

Report Post Tip

Stumbling a little as I watch my coat hang its self up. Rubbing my eyes as I sit down.

I'm pretty good. Been a bit of a long day. Umm anything at this point. I'm sure it won't take too many at this time of night.

Glances over my shoulder at my coat again

So how did you do that?

Report Post Tip

giggling she looks at Benny. That my dear boy is a secret

Turning around to grab a glass she fills it with tap beer and slides it down the bar. Hey you don't forget to tip the bar hop you know times are hard giggling she turns back to her glasses.

Report Post Tip

Looking at the wand then back over my shoulder at my coat I think I need to find me one of those. Might come in handy at times.

Picks up the glass and takes a sip of the beer. Yeah it sure is hard times. Someone keeps reaching into my pockets and taking my money. Can you believe such a thing would happen?

Report Post Tip

You sir are not magical so you don't require a wand. Im how you say special laughs

I'm sorry thats such a terrible thing to hear about. Darn those sneaky people.

Report Post Tip

Laughs a bit Some could say I am magical in my own ways. I might not make a coat fly across the room, but give me a deck of cards and I'll show you!

Taking another sip from my glass Yeah I know they always hit me when I'm decently loaded too. It's like I need a personal guard just for my pockets or something.

Report Post Tip

I can do much more than make a coat fly across the room. I'll believe it when i see it Mr. Parker. Yeah maybe so,but I don't think a guard will help you much.

Giggling I hear you're quite an easy target.

Report Post Tip

Rubs my chin as I look slyly over at Pansy. You say that as if you know something...

Putting my hands into my pockets and digging around a bit Hey wait a minute...

Report Post Tip

laughing and winks at Benny

What did I tell ya.

Report Post Tip

Looking at Pansy and then slipping my hand back into my pocket So I guess you got your tip huh?

Shaking my head as I take another sip from my glass

Report Post Tip

smiling she gives Benny a look You know it's all in good spirits 

Report Post Tip

Looking back at Pansy Sure for you it is. Your getting free money from me.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Parkinson's wizarding bar & inn
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL