Get Timers Now!
X

May 15 - 11:12:17
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Accessing MR on a moble problem. Started by: Pablo on Jan 19, '11 07:50

Hi I wonder if anyone can help.

My friend can only play MR via his phone. But he cannot access the drop down menus. He has tried using the http://mafiareturns.com/mobile/ link but this will not let him sign in.

The Help-desk say there is nothing they can do. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone no of a solution?

Thanks for any advice given.

Report Post Tip

Tell him to check the BIND box on the login screen... HelpDesk could have told you this had you asked.

Report Post Tip

its dependent upon your browser. if you're using the regular blackberry browser youll have to go back to mafiareturns.com/mobile every time you want to petty/felony/ect

Report Post Tip

There needs to be an MR app!

Report Post Tip

Hi guys, thanks for your help, I really appreciate it. If you don't mind I'd like to pick your collective brains one last time.

We are still having no luck.

The phone he is using is a year old Verizon Intensity, which I think is using Internet Explorer Mobile.

Could the problem be to do with cookies or browser security?

Sorry for the lack of specific detail, but he doesn't know a great deal about phones, and I'm in another country and know zip about phones.

Again I greatly appreciate any help given.

Thanks

Report Post Tip

when i access MR from my cell phone browswer, all I can see is my profile, cash on hand, and the log out button. no other menus are visible. i have to use to the goto option and hit mafiareturns.com/mobile each time. that takes you to a mobile friendly screen where you can access the petty, felony, drugs, jail, streets, ect links.

Report Post Tip

If he checks the BIND box on the LOG-IN screen when logging in he should not keep getting logged out.

You do have to keep returning to the mobile page manually. That is not a bug, it's just how it is.

Report Post Tip

or you can always type the direct link to the page. like http://mafiareturns.com/profit/pettycrime.php and stuff, whenever you want to petty just type petty on the browser usually the cookie will do the rest.
I played from my cell long time ago via opera mini

Report Post Tip

In the end I just copied and pasted links to each page into mobmails for him and these worked fine.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: Accessing MR on a moble problem.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL