Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 13:44:22
Page:  1 
An Introduction. Started by: Altitude on Feb 09, '08 14:26
*A man exits his brand new headquarters building to a massive crowd all anxiously waiting to hear him speak*

These past 24 hours have been very eventful, with the falling of leaders Cathy_Parks and Mr. Axe. The streets have been a buzz of speculation rumor and stupidity as they so often are after these events. I am not here to talk about the war as i think it is pretty obvious what my stance on it is. I will say though that the streets and indeed the community lost a huge asset and influential Mafioso in Ms. Parks. She truly was a crewleader to be remembered for a long long time to come.

*Takes some time to gather his thoughts before beginning to speak again*

So hear i stand in Philadelphia today, full of ambition and promise of what is to come. I hope that i can in some way fill the void left by Ms. Parks, whilst i have been an unknown entity in our streets thus far i have been deeply involved with working hard for the Prince. Now that things have calmed down considerably i find myself with more time available, time which i will use to contribute to the underused and under appreciated dynamic that is our streets, a mentality i hope to pass on to my family as well.

*Smiling he turns around unveiling the plaque on the wall behind him, revealing the words "CurimbulousPeredicus"*

To many of you these words may seem foreign, to many more they may seem scary, but to a few like myself they resound as a pinnacle of honor and trust amongst men and woman alike. A true mixture of all that we should strive to achieve. Honor, Trust, Respect. Cornerstones our community seems to have forgotten about. It is in this light that i will tell you right now i will not tolerate any laws of our community broken by my members. I believe firmly that if you are clear with your expectations and set clear boundaries for your family then it is unforgivable that these should be broken.

I will tell you know, i don't care about your cynicism, or your statement that you have heard this all before, i don't blame you for being skeptical i will however blame you for not giving me the opportunity to prove myself correct. I don't doubt that i have annoyed many of you already, i don't doubt i will annoy many more of you. But i will not bend or break my principles or policies. These are not polite suggestions, they are codes of behavior that will be strictly enforced.

*Takes a deep breath, and looks at the seemingly shocked crowd*

I don't want 50 average members, i would rather have 4 people who are completely committed to the same ideas and beliefs as me, this way I know i will have 4 people with me i can absolutely count on. I will give anyone and everyone who wants a chance to prove themselves that opportunity, i will not deny you on who your mother or father was, i expect the same things from everyone, to honor a code of beliefs, it truly is not all that much to ask for.

I do not classify myself as unapproachable just because i am in a bold suit, so please if you wish to speak to me drop by my office and have a chat with me, i may not always be available for a chat, but i will always get back to you.

*He takes a long look at the sky to clear his mind and pauses for a second before saying*

Today is a proud day in my lineage i need to thank everyone who has made it possible, you all know who you are and are most likely not listening to my endless rant, but this opportunity is appreciated. Thank You.

I hope that with my words here today i have given you all a look into the type of person i am and the type of crewleader i aspire to be. Thank you for listening to me today ladies and gentlemen, alas it is time i retired to my office i have business to attend to.

*The man turns slowly and returns to his Headquarters*
Report Post Tip
Enjoy your victory, no doubt it will be short lived knowing your bloodline.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Mr. Altitude!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Altitude.

Congrads Altitude!!

Congratz Altitude. Well done!

Well its about time!!!!!

Who let this guy set up? Seriously tho congratulations. I'm sure you'll do everyone proud.

>> Insert reference to a shit in joke <

I think I covered all the generic congratulation posts there.
Report Post Tip
You forgot the reference to making <insert city=""> a great haven like it used to be.

Congratulations Altitude, you best not fuck it all up.</insert>
Report Post Tip
^^^He took mine...
Report Post Tip
Ah nice catch Orwell. I had a feeling there was one or two more. But my mind went blank.
Report Post Tip
Congrats Altitude! I'm glad I can server in your crew!
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, well deserved
Report Post Tip
Congratulations man. To be honest it looks a little weird seeing you in bold, but I'm sure you will do a damn good job.

Congrats again Altitude
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, Altitude. Good luck.
Report Post Tip
A very warm congratulations on your new lime light, sir.

I am not one to judge, I am just a mere outsider trying to find my place in this world, wether you have upset a thousand people and killed a million, you've done me no wrong, so there for I wish you the very best of luck under your new family, wishing you great success and power as you grow.

V.Sennheiser
Report Post Tip
Congratulations on your Boldness.

May you have much success in your endeavors
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Altitude.

I hope your prosper as your relative did.
Report Post Tip
The Captain's heard stories about your aids. This is his major concern. Please do not spread them to his women. Oh and congratulations on your auth. The Captain wishes you the best of luck running Philadelphia.
Report Post Tip
whewwwwwwwwwwwoooo...

you're just going to die.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations altitude, you desrve this chance one again :)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: An Introduction.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL