Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 04:15:19
Page:  1 
Baking with Sadness Started by: Sadness on Aug 07, '19 01:47
Sadness had always loved making cupcakes and alot of people loved them, so she decided to look around for valuable land that would be suitable for her to teach people how to Bake her amazing cakes

I have decided to open up a baking teaching class and everyone is invited to learn the skills of a true masterclass at baking cupcakes, if anyone is interesed feel free to sign you names below and give a $50 donation to keep this thing up and running

Sadness hoped that this was the start of great things and that people would sign up to her classes
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
As soon as Clover saw the sign, she immediately went in and signed up.
“I want to learn baking! Sadness will teach Ms Clover bake tasty cupcakes!” Ms Clover was excited now that she found a way to earn money. Now, she will be able to contribute to the family and repay the kindness they gave her. She was about to hand over the application form when she read something at the bottom that held her back.
“Donation? I don’t have anything right now. Maybe I pay when I sell my first cupcake?” She said, trying to give her best smile.
Report Post Tip

alessandra didn't expect to find Sadness at a baking shop but alas she was here and she could not be more delighted. she had seen a poster stuck on some random street lamp about the baking teaching class and alessandra was instantly intrigued. she was actually in detroit for a business trip but stayed back in detroit for another day just to attend the class.

she saw MsClover at the same location. alessandra waved happily and smiled. when she saw sadness, she threw a nod her way. then she gave her donations. she later found out that msclover didn't have enough funds to give anything so alessandra was kind enough to donate the rest of the cash she had on her, which was more than $50. it all worked out in the end. 

then she turned her head to sadness with a curious and playful gaze. "when shall we begin this masterclass, teacher?" 

Report Post Tip

Clover clapped her hands like a little girl. 

"Thank you Ms AlessandraKorkunova! Now I can learn how to bake and make money!" MsClover was excited about the prospect of learning how to bake. She used to cook back from where she came. Mostly fried foods and some soup but that's it. Father would only allow her to cook when mother was ill. 

"So Sadness, what are we baking first?"

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Baking with Sadness
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL