Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 00:58:51
Page:  1 
A Return of The Cat Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Aug 08, '19 07:30

"News is that your boy is looking to make some moves, the Pavanno family is still big in other places. Michael does you proud and you know it, even if his mother is not around to celebrate in such excitement. Rumor is, he doesn't like you too much, the father that abandoned him and all that shit....you were said to have died back on Christmas, what the fuck happened?"

And there it was, Charlie Pavanno sat in the villa of his grandfather, the man he had never met on his adopted father's side. Apparently, the Pavanno's were a clan of old-time Mafiosi. One of the bigger families that still had some influence in the world and yet none in the states, after Charlie's death and then Joey's departure, it was a decline for the family that was once regarded as one of the greater pushers in the streets of the United States.

Sicily is where he ended up, the old country offered him much needed peace from the true strength of the political mafia world. Places were people were backstabbed and friends could turn into enemies on the drop of a dime, things had changed since the days of that one Christmas eve night.

The Race street company was no longer, with Isabella Byrne dying months ago and it was not like he could fly out to the funeral, his mentor and friend was left on her own. Charlie wished that she was surrounded by friends and family at the very least, it must have been hard. Watching all your friends and family get killed or hang up the gun, then all you could was continue until you were dead yourself.

He no longer had the strength to go on, then he heard the news of his son's death. How shit changed with ease, his boy had been shot and Charlie found himself consumed with rage, he knew that his son would never love him as he hoped. His mother and Charlie's own mother had died and so, like that, shit changed and he was longer the same man. He lost two of his greatest allies and now he was alone in a world that had forgotten his family name.

"Shit, I don't even remember, Random clocked me over the head and fired, I think everyone just believed I was dead....they spun stories of how it was a cop that killed me. No, he got me good but he did just let me go, I don't know why but he just stopped and told me to go, leave the states and never come back. From then, shit changed, I was no longer a Don or a man to look up too, I was coward...I abandoned the only family I knew."

Chieftan Pavanno looked at his grandson with some sadness in his eyes, he was torn up after so many years away and he did not want to leave Sicily. Now he had a choice, go back and confront his past, all the business he left for the people of Philly or stay here and retire like these other fuckers.

"You wanna go back, don't you?"

Charlie sighed, taking a cigarette and lighting it without another word, puffing and exhaling with ease as he looked at the horizon with something akin to regret shining in those stormy grey eyes of his.

"Is that so bad? It's home Pop, this type of business, it stays with you and always will. I don't ever think that its going to leave me. This life, this business, its all a bunch of lies, made up of people and love. Yet I can't get it out of my head, this life is all I know, outlaw, booze, drugs, women, the cars. It's all I know and its all I can do right now. I have to go back and settle some business, the family way."

Chieftan Pavanno gave the boy before him a hard stare before heading inside to his solar and getting a pistol from his desk, walking back out with a tear heading down his cheek. He placed it in his hands and wrapped an arm around his grandson, this would be their final moment together not that Charlie knew, he was right, things were changing and the Chief didn't want to change along with it.

Report Post Tip

LivingADream screams the infamous Crime World is a wonderful way of life. Sits back with a smile on his face while reminiscing on the true meaning of Omerta and laughs at this thug who thought their kin was indispensable under the reign of the game named Luis.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Return of The Cat
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL