Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 07:55:28
Page:  1 
Passing The Reins Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Aug 08, '19 07:57

"Your leaving huh? Business must be back for you if you're already deciding that you just want to up and leave us here. That type of shit doesn't work that much but whatever, who's coming with you?"

Over the years, with his time in Sicily, Charlie made some friends with a few of the honored society families. Cochino, Malone, and Aliona. These crews had been working with his grandfather for a couple of years and even had their own daughters marry into the Pavanno line, it made for some interesting family gatherings.

Now here he was with his boys, his gang in Sicily. He needed someone to head up control of his crew here in Sicily while he went to handle things in the United States, now this is where things got interesting. Each of them had their best qualities and each of them had a flaw, some of them were bigger than others and then others were just there.

"Antonio, Santino, and Angelo. I want you three to head up control of my crew here, a ruling panel, it keeps shit fair and if my grandpop should ever need one of you, then you know what to do, family above all. You know our motto."

Picking Antonio, Santino, and Angelo had not been his first choice. He wanted to leave Antonio Malone in charge but knew that the kid had some intentions which were good for the family overall, he would have to be watched by someone of an enforcer type reputation and rank in the family. That was Santino Cochino, a man who was as loyal as ever and sometimes a bit too much for his own good. Charlie worried for the kid but watched over him like he was his own son.

Then there was Angelo, this move was something that he supported with a little resistance. He showed some rebellion but still kept his goals aligned with Charlie's for the time being, he was a good man that could control the men who fired. He was a hardass but understood family values and knew when it came down to it, he would do what he had to do. His family was the first priority and right now, this was his family and Charlie appreciated that, making him one of the men on the ruling council.

"The rest of you are with me, we're going to head up to the Ultra-Luxe in South Philly once we land, from there, I want all of you to gather information on who's heading up the Ultra-Luxe while I've been away, this is family business. The Pavanno's are going to be known once more, go get ready boys and make sure that each of you has a piece with you. I don't want none of you without a gun, got it?"

Those who had not been spoken too in regards to running the day to day of Charlie's gang all nodded before stepping out of their seats, heading to each of their own houses knowing that this was a new time with Charlie at the helm with his own intentions in mind. He wished to become something else now, he was once known as the cat, what did he have in store for the world now?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Passing The Reins
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL