Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:42:04
Game Suggestions
1 Watchers
Page:  1 
More V-day like Events Started by: Mikhail on Aug 11, '19 00:38

My suggest is rather simple. 

I wanted to suggest there be another event similar to the annual V-day. While I am all for the smaller events we have every so many weeks, it seems that the rewards from V-day compared to the other events are disproportionate. The amount of hustle points given from that one event every year doesn't come close to anything else throughout the year. You can win a few thousands if you did well for that event.

Has there been any thought to having a quarterly or even one every other month for a V-day like competition? And with definitely less hustle points involved based on the frequency of the events? 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I don't know much about the status of development, but perhaps the future Durden raids in Delaware City are an opportunity for this type of instanced, weekly reward?

The DE Tyler events will be about weekly (It will cycle around in times, eventually hitting all time zones for all players, but basically 7 days and a few hours apart).

But yeah, when the new site is done I would love to do some sort of monthly big event.  First saturday of the month type thing?

Once an event is run a few times we can put it on autopilot and add it into the rotation.  As of now a lot of the events are very time intensive on our side, but that can be hammered out if we will run it often.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Do we have a timeline for the new site?
I too would like to see a first Saturday of the month event, would help change the pace around here.
Report Post Tip

Do we have a timeline for the new site?

I am in way over my head, but slowly making progress on it.  I can't give any estimates at this time, but as soon as I am at the point where users can start testing it, I'll be sure to give access.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

My only worry about making more "events" is people will expect them all the time and then it won't be "special" or "unexpected". It'll become just like the spawn, a normal thing.

Report Post Tip

I would personally just like to see a large event like V-day twice a year. They'll always be special. I mean this past jailbreaking event was I believe the first jailing even I've actually participated in.

Report Post Tip

Well that's because you're a fuckin slacker

I would like to see events that are during the week as well. Most events seems to take place on the weekend which is possibly when most are off work. However, some work weekend shift and are left to a small percentage of event participation or none at all.

Also would like to state having an event every so often seems more rewarding.
Report Post Tip

When will the new site be done?

Report Post Tip
There was jailbreak comps a few years back, that would be nice to have.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: More V-day like Events
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL