Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 01:54:12
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Loan Shark Started by: Fat_Tony on Aug 11, '19 02:20

Would be cool if there was an NPC that could loan money.  If it wasn't paid back in time you would be mugged and if you still don't pay you would get killed or a price on your head or somthing along those lines..  any thoughts, anyone?

Report Post Tip

I am sure there could be some workaround, but is a nice idea. I don't think there should be an option for credit loan but  cash only.

+1

Report Post Tip

Generally this is a role that is played out by industrious players. You can ask around and I'm sure you'll find someone. 

Report Post Tip
Na, would lead to a bloody future.

No point in getting a loan, when you could earn it yourself. Lose money? Get over it & learn from your mistake(s).

I recently just lost a lot of money, all of it, poor investment choices. I was dirt broke, but started to earn my way up, slowly. Real slow. Already on the right path & now prepared not to go wrong.
Report Post Tip
My bad for speaking out like that. It's not a bad idea, it's just it can be abused easily or isn't that necessarily needed, I think.

There are already Petty Crimes & Federal Crimes which you can do to give you a little bit of cash every now and then. And you can buy drugs for low price & sell them high for a profit, and as you lvl up you'll increase drug carrying capacity which in turn will allow you to make more profit. Which I think is probably the whole bases of this game.

Also, evil & maliciously/greedy people can just borrow money (take a loan out) & send that cash off to a friend, 2nd account (which is cheating), or there crew, die, & come back & repeat.
Report Post Tip

-

It's easy to earn what you need

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Loan Shark
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL