Help
2 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
GAME TIPS: Stuck at 20 units? Started by: Rianne on Jan 20, '11 20:56

Hey bro i just want to say thx

i was 20 units when i read your forum and that was yesterday

and now im 24units

Report Post Tip

Definitely tipped about 8 times already.. with no unit increase. Aye.

Report Post Tip

thanks a lot help me so so so much huggs

Report Post Tip

Thanks a lot for the post Rianne, this is especially helpful for rather new players like myself.

Just wanted to ask you one follow up question: are the amount of drug units that you can have bounded by your rank? So let's say I'm an earner now and I can hold 20 units. Do I need to hit Wise Guy to increase this amount or can I increase it just by tipping?

Appreciate the help!

Report Post Tip

It will increase with your increase in XP and proper tipping of your FBN agent. You dont have to wait till the next rank for the units to increase.

Report Post Tip

I find it exciting; not knowing when you are going to rank up and how much experience you have. I believe that we put in more work and dedicate ourselves more, that way. This insures that instead of focusing on "ranking up" so to speak, we focus on the quality and deligence of our work. 

Report Post Tip

doesn't knowing the number of units you can carry basically correlate with knowing how much xp you have which is related to your rank?

Report Post Tip

Thanks Helped Alot

Report Post Tip

Thanks for the tip <3

Report Post Tip

Please kindly note that you can now easily skip the process I explained by buying a CA. If you own a CA you do NOT need to do these tips anymore. /Penquin (Rianne) 

Report Post Tip

I'm sorry but I don't think this is the same anymore? I've been stuck at 26 for literally a month. I've bribed him at least 20 times since then.

Report Post Tip
It's definitely still the same system. Try getting more xp.

Nods.
Report Post Tip

I'm sorry but I don't think this is the same anymore? I've been stuck at 26 for literally a month. I've bribed him at least 20 times since then.
        Reply by: Czarkowski at Sep 10, '13 20:46

You have the XP for 30 units, you have not tipped enough however to get them.  Your tips are city specific, you may have tipped enough in other cities, but not the one you are in.  Most people pick one city they visit the most (normally home city) and make that their tip city.  You need more tips.

You have 9 tips in NY, and 2 in the remaining cities.  Next time you are in NY, tip some more to exceed your unit count so that you can get more units (or any of the other cities and just tip more)

Report Post Tip

Thanks Squishy

Report Post Tip

nice to know

Report Post Tip
I have tipped 106 times so far and no increase. Whats the story?
Report Post Tip

Are they all in the same city? Are you sure it's the right Tip? Do you have the required experience to increase in units?

Report Post Tip
Good help :)
Report Post Tip

Get a CA yo !!!

Report Post Tip

I have tipped 106 times so far and no increase. Whats the story?

All of these were done in the same city, so if you travel to that city you will be able to promo your units.

Report Post Tip

Help
Replying to: GAME TIPS: Stuck at 20 units?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL