Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:42:03
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Ain't That A Kick In The Head Started by: Charlie__Pavanno on Aug 15, '19 13:42

"Are they ready now?"

Charlie stood at the window, his eyes sweeping over the courtyard, so many cars were there. All ready to give their lives for this war and maybe this is not something that needed to happen in the eyes of the law. This was the answer for the harm against blood, yet Charlie knew what he had done already, he started this. He told his brother that much, nothing came after that. His brother had been silent for a good couple of hours, no calls after and he understood. 

"They are, some of them are nervous, some of them have never held a gun before. Others just want to go home to see their families and have one last night with their wives...it's a mix out there pop. Only we have to lead them now, what Gino and Georgie did, it was bound to happen sometime...a war has come to our backyard, we answer the call now."

Charlie sighed, answering the call, the words had more meaning than his son even knew. To answer the call and send the men to war, not knowing if wives would see their husbands again. If Children would see their father or their moms, it was the same, everyone involved with this life. It was always something, now they had to be ready for their possibility. 

"Well we have them here and their bravery is going to be rewarded. They never swore oaths, their associates and they came when called upon. The others, I can only assume they meet us there or they ran away or they were killed. The Upstate Commission, Garranzino, and Mortimer, I doubt they were going to be silent with all their approaches, this is going to be bloody and not a fairytale Mike."

Mael shrugged, he knew his father was trying to keep him away from the blood. All of it was there, his father didn't like it and now they were all ready to spill some in the name of Cassandra. His adopted sister, someone who had shunned him at first. He was considered the family bastard, that was something, it was most definitely something, all he could do was allow himself a small chuckle. He was protecting the family and his father was protecting him, the so-called last of the Pavanno's.

"I know that, what did you think I expected? You forget that I was here with some of these men, some of these men respect me. They know what I can do pop, it seems the only one who wants to doubt me is you. I understand you believe I am the last of your spawn. Well in truth, I am going to find someone, am I not!? So don't worry, I'll make sure you get some grandkids, family sticks together and what we do from here, it is going to be something that brings us to new heights."

Charlie stared at his son for a moment, finding that he could not word anything better than that. He stepped out into the courtyard, finally wishing to address the men who came with him....now it was time...the battle would come and who died...it had to be seen. Charlie spared his son one last look. 

It was time for good men to go to war...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Ain't That A Kick In The Head
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL