Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:27:50
Page:  1 
Welcome To The Dharma Initiative. Started by: -BostonGeorgeJung on Jan 22, '11 01:26

You find yourself walking down Bourbon Street late this evening. After a couple drinks at your favorite pub you make your way towards your vehicle when you notice a large beam of light coming from the top of the building you parked near. Being verycurious yet cautious you slowly approach the building. Not remembering the building being so illuminated from the others when you had parked earlier. Reaching the door you knock out of curiosity, but when you hear no answer you don't hesitate to try the handle.

The door is unlocked to your surprise. Making your way into the building you survey the surrounding and determine the room looks like a doctor’s office. Walking up to the front desk there are sorted papers in three neatly stacked piles. To the right of the papers is a projector real in a hard plastic case that reads "Dharma Initiative" You grab the tape out of interest and make your way down an empty hallway. Slowly walking down the hall you look from left to right in all the empty rooms when you finally come up on one with projector in it. Throwing the video reel on the projector you hit the power on and watches as the Dharma symbol projected on the wall.

After a few moments the movie begins with a young man sitting in an empty room with only a table and chair. Snorting a line of cocaine the man shakes his head and runs his index finger over his nose. Looking up at the screen he smiles and politely greets everyone.

Hello and welcome to the Dharma Initiative. I am George Jung, founder of the program we have here in New Orleans. I'd like to take this time to thank the late Godfather TheDean and current Godfather of New Orleans RoRoG for this wouldn’t have been possible without them. My father worked hard as a loyal leader under TheDean’s early regime. Getting a chance to walk in my father’s footsteps is a great opportunity and I looks forward to everything is brings. Ghost being my father’s faithful right hand took me under his wing with my father’s timely death. You both have given me tools that I can take with me to the leadership position. For that I am forever loyal to you and our great city we have now. Thank you for the opportunity I can't wait for what the future brings for both of us.

I am going to miss life as a New Yorker there is nothing like it I can tell you that. The city that never sleeps will always be my second home. My family and I would like to extend our congrats to the newest Godfathers to represent these wonderful cities. Traveling from the "Big Apple" to the "Big Easy" is gonna be a change in climate amongst many things. I know mardi gras only comes around one time a year, but I am always open to having a drink or two so feel free to stop the city and enjoy its festivities.

Raising a glass of bourbon whiskey he toasts the camera and proceeds to take a small drink. The video cuts out and the Dharma symbol appears back on the wall until the reel completely unravels.

Report Post Tip

Bellarosa raises his glass to BGJ.

Congratulations brother! These are exciting times and I'm glad I will be working with you under GodFather Rorog in rebuilding and making the city of New Orleans prosperous once again. I'm wishing you and the Dharma initiative the best! Hooray to you and New Orleans!

Report Post Tip

Congrats BGJ very well deserved wish you the best

Report Post Tip

George I am going to miss you in New York. It was great working with you as RoRoG's right hand man and I know you will lead your family well. As a girl always open for a drink, I will take you up on your offer and come visit very soon. Congratulations.

Report Post Tip

It seems our ancestors kept playing the 'tag your it' game in New York. But every time something went wrong, we always came back with added fury. I am sure your ancestors drive is very much still a part of your heritage, you will do great for Godfather RoRoG in New Orleans BGJ. You have worked hard for this, you stood up for New York when we needed you the most, now show New Orleans what we missed when the party was cut short last time.

Grats brother! I wish you the best of luck.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations!

You've worked hard for this.
All the best 

Report Post Tip

Batman cheers and applauds hearing his faithful friend BostonGeorge given the chance to start a new life in New orleans and follow in his fathers footsteps.

I know you will do great man, I look forward to working with you in this life of crime and seeing your family and new orleans continue striving for for success. Sorry for such a late delay but I come bearing gifts. Smiles

Batman reaches in his pocket and pulls out a hand crafted blunt and lighter. I picked up a few of theese in amsterdam and knew you would love it, Starts laughing. Enjoy my friend!

Report Post Tip

Mystery steps out to the street and smiles after hearing the good news. Lighting his cigar he claps politely and nods his approval. His lineage had seen BGJ's do many amazing things in the past, and he had no doubt that this time around would be no different. After standing around for a few moments, he catches BGJ's eye and nods once with a big ol' grin upon his face. It was obvious to Mystery that the man was busy, so he stubbed out his cigar and hailed a taxi, leaving the man to his business.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Welcome To The Dharma Initiative.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL