Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:07:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
A New Super-Duper Secret Organization Started by: Mr_47 on Feb 10, '08 09:31
Secret secret! I've got a secret!
Report Post Tip
Mr 47 ive just thought up the perfect way to keep this totally secret, you will commit suicide leaving the puppet masters no clue as to what is going on and i will of course out of the kindness of my heart rise to lead the SDB.
Report Post Tip
You couldn't handle the true power of SBD king. Sorry to tell you, Mr. 48 - 1 is one of the very few people who can lead such an underground super-secret organization.
Report Post Tip
While your idea is pure genius, King, I have to decline. I, like all good leaders, shall send people to die for me. SBD has an endless supply of expendable morons, I mean soldiers to fight and die for the cause. However, I have promised them to refrain from calling them "pawns." Instead, I'm using the term "expendable footsoldiers". Who are these people? It's a secret. *cough*MFer*cough*
Report Post Tip
After not reading all of non-existing informational brochure, I've decided to sign up for the SBD's also... I'm just curious why I have the same uniform that MFer has... It just a shirt with a giant target in the middle.
Report Post Tip
I'd apply to join but I bought a brand new tote bag only last Tuesday. I wouldn't have if I had known they'd be going for free this week.

Sucks to be me.
Report Post Tip
Alright, I mailed my application in, but to keep it a secret I burned it before putting it in the envelope. I also encoded the address I was mailing it to so no one at the post office would know about it. I also "took care of" the postman who I gave the letter to so he wouldn't be able to give away the secret. Also, all my neighbors have "Gone missing" so they couldn't tell anyone if they saw me hand the letter to the postman...

I'm still waiting for my tote bag...and the Jacket! I want a Jacket!
Report Post Tip
It doesn't really matter, as you would have had to burn the SBD tote bag anyway.

I think that it's time to issue the Silent But Deadly Oath!

Repeat after me:

I (your name) do solemnly swear to be both silent and deadly, in accordance with the bylaws of Silent But Deadly, a super-secret organization bent on radically changing the face of both organized and disorganized crime as we know it, by being silent, but deadly, in such a fashion that my silence does not effect my deadliness, nor does my deadliness effect my silence, lest I be expelled from the super-secret organization known only as Silent But Deadly, due to my lack of silence, deadliness, or any combination or form of the two, for I understand the importance of my silence and deadliness to the organization known only as Silent But Deadly, a super-secret organization bent on radically changing the face of both organized and disorganized crime as we know it, by being simultaneously silent and deadly. So help me God. SBD for life. Amen.

Ok, you can stop repeating me. I mean it. Don't make me launch a Silent But Deadly assault.
Report Post Tip
Hell yeah, Frankie! Frankie understands. I'm hereby making Frankie official director of the secret intelligence branch of SBD. It's a small branch, which helps keep it a secret. They shall be known as the Secret Agents of Silent Super Intelligence (S.A.S.S.I.) Frankie, you are the head of SASSI!!!
Report Post Tip
But I need the Tote in order to burn it!

I even made a preemptive step of launching a Silent but Deadly assault on the post office so they wouldn't see the tote wh it came in...
Report Post Tip
*Tosses a tote bag and jacket to Frankie*

You don't want to wear that, or put anything in the bag. The real reason we burn them is because they were made by 47 Enterprises. Meaning, they're made out of an extremely flammable material, which tends to burst into flames when exposed to any heat. Including body heat. Or the sun. Or air. Yeah, it was cheap and seemed harmless at the time. Those damn bags burned down four sweatshops before we had the kids start working outside.
Report Post Tip
Good point.

You never include a guarantee.

Wise move if you ask me.

Do I get paid now?
Report Post Tip
Wait, I feel another by-law coming on. Silent But Deadly agents recieve no salary. Rather, they pay to be members of the organization.
Report Post Tip
Hmm i say its time to Burn MR. 47. If we are to keep the secret of the SBD then we clearly have to burn him. Its practically a law with all the burning we do. Also ive invested all my funds into flammable materials and Fire Extinguishers. I see a very dramatic increase for both in the near future.
Report Post Tip
Wait, why would we need fire extinguishers? Are you a spy?

He's a spy! Get him! He'll reveal all our secrets about the SIlent but Deadly organization!
Report Post Tip
No no my good man, i am simply selling the fire extinguishers to those we burn so they can put themselves out and we can them light them on fire again. Its a good way to earn funds for SBD.
Report Post Tip
I just burned down the fire extinguisher factory.
Report Post Tip
GOOD! They could have decoded the invisible ink on the check we gave them for the extinguishers. We can't let anyone know who we are. That reminds me...

Franky goes to the corner 7-11 and throws in a tote bag. He then tosses an empty light next to the bag and it bursts into flames

Wow, thats definitely a flammable product.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A New Super-Duper Secret Organization
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL