Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:46:07
Page:  1 
RULE: Dupe Evasion - 50% Anonymous Will Be Terminated Started by: Squishy on Aug 28, '19 19:18

In a game with perma-death like this, it is very important that every user is on a level playing with with other users.  Having more than one account offers an unfair advantage, allowing someone to do or say things and not be accountable for their actions. 

This is the reason why we have a no more than 50% anonymous connection policy.  It enables us to effectively do our dupe checks to ensure that people do not run more than 1 character at a time so that we can help keep the game fair.

We will soon be automating the process.  Any account where at 50% or more of logins are done from an anonymous location will be terminated.  Any account created on an anonymous connection will be terminated.

How do you know if you are coming from an anonymous connection?  Its like breast implants.  You would remember paying for it.  You would remember getting them installed.  They don't just appear.  You would know if you had them.

But in case you get black out drunk every night and dont remember paying for your anonymous services and installing them, then you can look at your login history by going to Manage, Profile then Login History, or by going to https://mafiareturns.com/manage/logins.php

Using an anonymous service will show up as a location not from where you normally are.  It should show your general location - I live outside Philadelphia for example, so if I saw that I was coming from Houston Texas, then London England, then it means I may be running a service that anonymizes my location like a Proxy, VPN, VPS, Anonymizer and such.

We ask that everyone who uses an anonymous service at least disable it greater than 50% of the time when playing MR to better aid us in keeping the site cheat-free.

Thank you.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

OMFG People cheat????? ;)

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: RULE: Dupe Evasion - 50% Anonymous Will Be Terminated
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL