Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 02:06:03
Page:  1 
Two Auth's Philadelphia style.Hick! Started by: DavyJones on Jan 25, '11 06:32

Davy Jones walks off his ship onto the docks, his clothes drenched in water.

WoW! Its been a wild ride the last some days. First, our beloved Godfather of New York Thedean retires, then I got a message from someone that he was on the other side of the world and needed something from me. Now I mean why would a man on retirement want to meet with people from this side of the world? Anyway, having never questioned the man before I got on the ship...did the 180 degree dive to the other world. I get there and there he is on the beach with his friend that he said he was gonna go hang out with, yea you know who I am talking about. Ofcourse as soon as I saw him, I was obviously delighted to see him after his retirement again...but he was more delighted to see me. That couldn't be good!!!

'Hey there Davy, I am glad you decided to come see us. I guess it really was a good idea to give you the command of The Dutchman for such reasons.' Next thing you know, were talking about the old days and being a pirate...I had some RUM! Yes I said RUM! What happened after that is why it took me so long to get here.

Now, I am here talking to a man that I technically can't see very often because I am allowed on land once in 10 years...so gotta use those moment's wisely. So one thing leads to another...we get drunk and then some of mates on my ship start getting all rowdy, next thing you know there was some rumblings on this side of the world. Now here is the problem, we are all drunk...and we need to get back to this side of the world. See the problem? Yes, even drunk seasoned sailors sometimes get stuck in a limbo. By the time I got back from that little vaca, than the limbo situation...it was a bit late. But hey better late then never!

Soo now that I am sober and back from world's end, allow me to introduce to you the new leadership of Philadelphia.

My RHW who has stuck by me through the up's and down, when things looked bleak she gave me hope, when things became dull...she inspired me and most of all, she's like that with everyone!!! So I mean who else would be a better choice to give my command to? She has in every way and manner showed me that she deserves to run her own family. Mikhaela there is so much I can say about you. You have been nothing but spectacular for the city of Philadelphia as my RHW. You deserve it, now go shine like a superstar!

Now the other man taking over in my city, Barnie...or as 'TheBarnie' should I say, worked along side me during my tenure in New York. He was a close confidant of Godfather TheDean. And any man that is a confidant of TheDean is a man I hold in high regard. We met in New York and he followed me here as LHM to Underdog. But now I think its time for a new performance, take center stage TheBarnie.

Both of you have worked hard for me in different capacities, I trust both of you to be model crew leaders as we lead Philadelphia into the future. I am sure you guys are up for the challenge. Well done guys!!! Most deserved.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations go to two hard working Mobsters who have held positions that are highly respected and are now getting their chance in the spotlight. Nice one to Mikhaela and Barnie, I hope you both prosper in this fine city of ours!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to you both, you both deserve it! I can only imagine what it must feel like for Davy to watch his city frow so much beneath him.

Jack raises his bottle of rum

"to the expansion of the ever great Philadelphia!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations to the both of you, I've seen how hard you two work, I know you guys will do great!

Kranky tips his hat to the two new leaders of philladelphia.

Report Post Tip

Don Listens to his GodFather then speaks up.

"You mental in the face Underdog and Barnie."

Don laughs to himself.

"Am just playing, I know these two will do great things for Philly, good luck guys."

Don walks to a local pub.

Report Post Tip

Kimble pulls up to the docks with a caravan of cars and starts to unload cases of Rum.

There is your shipment Davy, 100 crates of the finest spiced rum for your scurvy crew. You must have drank yourself stupid to have run out already.

Kimble then notices the precession of people congratulating the newly appointed auths

I see that there is a second reason that I am here. Congratulations TheBarnie and Mikhaela. TheBarnie served with me under TheDean for many moons and was an exceptional member, and I for one expected to see him don a bold suit much sooner than this. And then there is Mikhaela, the rock of Philadelphia. You have been with Davy here since the very beginning and have helped him build a mighty ship and worthy sea dogs. There is no one better suited to take a bold suit along Davy as he takes full command of Philly as Godfather.

Again, congrats to you both. This is a monumental day for Philly

Report Post Tip

Congrats you guys you both deserve it more then anything :D

Report Post Tip

While Diabolic walked down the street he noticed the new Godfather of Philadelphia was addressing a crowd, he walked over to hear what he was saying.He stood in the back listening as the Godfather spoke. Once he was done Diabolic walked over shook his hand and said a few words to man.

"Its nice to see you walking around as the Godfather of Philly...well deserved and congrats again my friend..And your new auths, as you already know they are excellent choices and will do you and your city a great job."

Diabolic said as he tipped his hat and hopped in the next cab that was driving by pointing the driver in the right direction.

Report Post Tip

Roman puts an arm around Davy.  He had been looking forward to when he could have a word with the head of Philadelphia.

My friend, it has been a long journey for you.  Your continued successes are directly attributed to the hard work that you've put into your city.  I'm proud of you, and I know Dean is too.  You have turned into the leader he had always bragged you would become.  You have sculpted bosses in that city like Mikhaela who is a joy to work with.  That is not just a sentiment from me, but one I have heard from other city heads who have had the good fortune of speaking to her.  A true measure of any leader is the people they develop underneath them, and Mikhaela speaks volumes about you and your city.

Even though this in no way covers the magnitude of what you have accomplished I wanted to make sure I gave you a gift for what you've done.  I am withdrawing any remnants of the 'Chicago shooting tax that still exists by restoring the taxing rights that I held to Philadelphia, their rightful owner.  Those rights were a long part of the working relationship me and Dean enjoyed, but I believe this is a start to an equally long working relationship with the city of Philadelphia.  This is an adventure I cannot wait to begin, my friend.  Congratulations, Davy.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Two Auth's Philadelphia style.Hick!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL