Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 23:40:06
Page:  1 
Has anybody said "Marshalls" ? Started by: -iocaste- on Jan 25, '11 10:18

-iocaste- jumps out of the car which has driven him to the center of the town, climbs up on a crate in front of astonished people, and starts his little speech, torn between the feeling of being in a rush and the wish to do it properly :

Hello ! I would like to tell you a short story. A story that started a long time ago, at a time when legendary Godfathers like Deimne were ruling our world, deciding what is right and wrong.

A story which also started under a crewleader named TheDean, who will afterwards be known as the Godfather of New York and who has taken his retirement recently as we've all noticed, at the apex of his glory and success. This man has not only marked the beginning of a new era, but also the beginning of Joey_Cesari, the man who has given a shelter to me from my very first steps up to now.

And finally, a story which is somehow… mine too. From New York to Saint Louis, I've been following Joey, helping him as much as I could in building his crew, his city and, I hope, his success. I started at the very bottom and through time, I've been rising the ranks up to where I am right now. And, well, apparently, Joey has decided that where I should be in a near future is somewhere else than his own headquarters.

So, here I am to publicly announce that the Marshalls are setting up in the fine city of Saint Louis ! I can't find the right words to express how grateful I am to Joey for giving such an opportunity to me. I'll of course try to do my best to make this city shine as much as it deserves it, and to kick all the Indians out of the city.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to tidy up my new headquarters as well as congratulate my friend LunaticFringe for his promotion.

-iocaste- comes back to the ground, thanking the people for their attention, then gets back to his car and drives towards LunaticFringe's harquarters “to annoy” a bit the other new crewleader from Saint Louis.

Report Post Tip

Congadulations iocaste i know you since i joined in Joey's crew. This is well deserved auth and i know you will do best you can.

Report Post Tip

I can't think of a man that has earned this opportunity more than you IO. In the short time you were in New York, you were nothing but reliable. In fact it was a sad day when you left New York when Joey took over as Godfather of SL. However, it was pretty obvious at the time...Joey needed his best and you were among them. For a group of people that have never had leadership roles, to running a city is quite an achievement. And a lot of it falls on your shoulders Mr former RHM to the Godfather.

I have waited to see this sight for quite some time now. Congratulations old friend, you deserved this opportunity!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations -iocaste-, It has been an absoulte pleasure working with you over the months and I greatly look forward to working with your new crew in helping St. Louis grow.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Has anybody said "Marshalls" ?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL