Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:35:11
Page:  1 
The Greatest Man On The Planet. Started by: HerculeSatan on Jan 26, '11 06:08

Hercule Satan was a man who enjoyed talking. The one thing he loved talking about most was himself because he felt as though he was superior to most people. Weaklings, as he liked to refer to them.

He was an athletic man, one who enjoyed the martial arts; a skill he thought would come in handy in the world of criminal enterprise. Make no mistake about he was pure badass.

He made his way to the nearest street corner where a small crowd of people were gathered around presumably left over from the last person to give a speech. He quickly made his way to the center of the gathering, and waved his hands around, and shouted to gain the peoples attention.

“I am Hercule Satan, karate master, and the spawn of Satan himself. I have come here today to talk about my favorite subject. ME!” He shouted as he made a motion of two thumbs down that was slightly skewed as if to point to himself.

“That’s right, I am the greatest person on the planet, my physical abilities far surpass that of any of you other weaklings. On top of that I am one sexy beast, and not to bad in the sack as the ladies tell me” He gives an evil smirk at his last remark.

“Do not be alarmed, I know that a man that is perfect in every way such as myself can be intimidating, or cause you to be insecure about you own self. However It isn’t necessary, I’m not only better than you, I’m better than everyone. So just look at it this way, your competing for second best. No shame in it.”

Report Post Tip

Mave walks up, seeing the comotion in time to hear the speech. She stiffles a laugh, amused that the man before her thinks he is greater than she. If it weren't so entertaining, she might've had half a mind to take him down a peg or two.

Report Post Tip

Stranger pours herself a drink upon hearing such a statement. Making sure it was more vodka then orange juice she continues to listen. 

Well that was very interesting to listen to. Thank you for the comedy of the evening.  

Report Post Tip

"Ah im glad you find it amusing, It is rather funny how much I am better than everyone else. They could write countless odes to my greatness."

Wait a minute, he thought to himself. Ode to Mr Satan, brilliant!

"I think I have some writing to do!" He said as he dashed off down the street, making his way home to write his masterpiece.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Greatest Man On The Planet.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL