Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 04:54:21
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
When was your first MR account made Started by: CharlesLuckyLuciano on Jan 26, '11 06:58

Shortly after the fall of The Chosen Ones. My first family was with Camilla. La Famiglia Di Salvaggia, if I am not mistaken. Next was in The Switchblade Subversives under Rick_Deckard (I think that was Laura's name at the time).

Report Post Tip

3 days ago :P and loving this game already

Report Post Tip

Who knows i think i started playing around 2003ish .org of course......I just want to say i disagree with whoever said this "Ganelon was the undisputed heavyweight of mafia." as i completely disagree considering the circumstances surrounding him.  Seems it was proven he was given certain things from certain someones.  Obviously not going to name any names! 

Ahhh thank god for todays MR!

ME-OW!

Report Post Tip

Seems it was proven he was given certain things from certain someones.  Obviously not going to name any names! 

This was proven?

Hmm. I heard rumours, but was never given any facts on the matter.

Report Post Tip

Umm lets see 08 I think, ran around Detroit in Rhuarcs crew as Warden, made it as a Capo then my computer died and so did my account. I had a mentor who went by the name victor rosario I think.Anyone know who he is now?

Report Post Tip

Quick note... mafia.org was only started in 2002, so ANYONE saying more than 9 years is a complete fucking liar. :P

And I do believe there's only me, Premeir and IzzyCreamcheese that started in that year. There may be a couple more.

Report Post Tip

Oh and btw... need proof?

www.tiggybitch.com/gazette

Check Feb 2003... first ever V-day. which was around a year after mafia.org started.

Report Post Tip

well if we include .org, which i kinda do since izzy and tiggy for me represented .org, then mine was made 2005/6

Report Post Tip

It was about a month after BA day. I'm too old to remember when that was though. Someone who cares more than I do can correct me, or not.

Report Post Tip

I started in late 2002, I was directed to .org via FHM 100 great online games.  Lexicon helped me get started and I was in CrossDeLena's family.  I would name myself after Led Zep.  I drifted away, then came back as mercurytiltswitch around 2004/5.  The Who-Errs and Conceptulists were massive at the time - a lot of random killing was going on.  I first got Made around then.  I was also a Street Boss, back when they first came out.  The horse betting kinda ruined things..  It was a fun feature, but it became a gambling RPG, not a crime RPG.

MR is far better than .org - .org attracts some real lowlives with some grim views.  This place does, too, though nowhere near as extreme.

Report Post Tip

well i started about 40 days ago....  i didn't have a lot of experience in games like this... at first it was a little trouble you know almost everything "text-base" a lot of buttons wich i had no idea what they were doing....  but i really liked when i realized that the game is basicaly based on real comunication with other real players that was the best part !

Report Post Tip

Started about a week ago. I've played games similiar to this but I love the character interaction of this game that I haven't found in other games. My boss is also real cool

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: When was your first MR account made
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL