Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:34:47
Page:  1 
A plane, A Dick And One Million Dollars Started by: AnthonyCorelli on Jan 26, '11 16:48

A slightly drunk Anthony emerges from his headquarters and marches to the streets with a piece of paper. Falling over the usual soap stools, crates, and general garbage used as platforms for speech, Anthony looks over at Dick and see his eyes open. "Oh Dick what are you going to let me do? Oooh! Stand there? Ok!". Anthony climbs on top of Dick kind of a shaky but just manages.

Anthony started read the letter he held in his hand and shook his head at the thought. He knew that this was his time to shine, his first real chance at making a difference in la cosa nostra.

This 'Thing of ours' has gotten a little lost along the path and nobody is to blame, it's a habit just like smoking and drinking. It has lost it's role play factor and from now on I have decided that that's what I'm going to promote on the streets.

The streets are in great shape at this moment the place doesn't seem the same, the same being the past few months, which I'm happy to see and want the world to continue that trend and all I can do is add on to that.

Mt initial plan was to pay money to the individuals that write down there experiences (Role Plays) in a fun and exciting way that people will enjoy but I've only began building a family and my cash can't be handed out willy nilly. So I'll do what one of my fathers used to do for now and create a scheme that other individuals have to play on and a lump sum of cash will be handed out to the winner…

There are a few at the minute from SINGER and Mandalore, give them a look into…

An experience of yours doesn't need to be your life story, it just needs to be interesting and it has to be kept interesting by the original author…

So my first scheme will be for ONE MILLION DOLLARS and the scheme is this…

Your on a plane to somewhere in Italy where one of the Godfathers are at, at the minute and your going to deliver a package, the rest of the story is your making…

The best will get the prize and the rest will still get a little bit o something.

Anthony looks down at Dick and sees that he has turned a bright purple colour and he slowly stumbles of Dick to relieve the pressure from him…

Anthony then looks for a lighter in his pockets and then lights a joint up and passes it to Dick…

Report Post Tip

Donna smiles and applauds the slightly drunken AnthonyCorelli as he stumbles down off of Dick. 

This is a wonderful plan and I will be sure to tell my version of events as soon as I have the free time!  Meet me in the streets later this evening! Bring your booze and your joints.  Bring lots of joints, actually.

Donna winks and heads off to pen a rough draft of her greatest story of all time......

Report Post Tip

Lights a blunt while trying to catch a breathe

"Jesus you weigh more then you look.. And I know it's not because of your penis size."

Dick laughs

"Just kidding boss... But would you mind hopping down now? My fucking shoulders are killing me."

Report Post Tip

Oh yeah!

Closing date 10th of Feb!

And with that Anthony jumps onto the back a of a moving truck and dissappears around the corner...

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A plane, A Dick And One Million Dollars
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL