Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:58
Page:  1 
A Strange Gang Started by: LunaticFringe on Jan 26, '11 17:34

LunaticFringe staggers out into the daylight in front of his new HQ on the north side of St. Louis

Wow what can I say...This is an incredibly exciting moment for me. For a long time now I have worked alongside my fellow members of St. Louis, doing everything I could  to help my city grow and prosper. It has been an exciting ride ever since Joey_Cesari took us all out to unfamiliar territory so that we could stake our claim as The Angels of the Night. Once Joey formally took the reigns of St. Louis as Godfather, Cherokee took me under his wing as a proud member of The Tribe. During my time in St. Louis Joey, Cherokee and Killer_Jane have been great mentors for me, and I have learned a great deal from each of them.

I can't express enough how honored I am to have earned the trust of Godfather Joey_Cesari, Cherokee and Killer_Jane, and to have received their blessing to begin my own family in the fine streets of St. Louis. I pledge that I will carry on in the fine tradition that has been started here.

I would also like to take this moment to congratulate Godfather Whatsername, Godfather Marcus, Godfather TonyCorelli, Godfather RoRoG and Godfather DavyJones on their new cities, as well as all of the other new crew leaders. I look forward to working together will all of you as we move forward into prosperous times.

LunaticFringe clears his throat and smiles at the familiar faces gathered around him

Well, without further delay, I'd like to introduce you all to The Strange Famous Gang.

Looking at Utopia and DonnaMatrix

Come on you two, we have a lot of work to do.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lunatic. All the best with your future adventures.

I can see great things for Saint Louis and I look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

Donna looks left then right and grins.  I am not  just Strange! I'm Famously so! Donna giggles at her own joke, then gets serious.

First I'd like to thank our Godfather, Joey_Cesari for this opportunity.  I promise you we will not let you down.  Secondly, I'd like to thank Cherokee for having the faith and trust in our Strange little gang.  To the rest of our St. Louis constituites, I look forward to working beside you all. 

And to my Crewleader, my friend and the man on my right hand side.  Thank you LunaticFringe.  I promise you I will do all I can to help our family, our city and our wallets prosper. 

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Lunatic, I wish you all the best in St.Louis.

Report Post Tip

MorticiaAddams slowly emerges from the shadows. She isn't one to speak much in the streets but when she heard her dear friend had just been auth'd she had to say something.

I can proudly say I started off as your associate, what seems like so long ago now. You have become such a dear friend to me and nothing makes me happier than to see where you are today. You have worked very hard to get where you are and deserve every bit of it. I know you will help do great things with St. Louis. Congratulations friend I am very happy for you.

I must go brush Cousin It now, if you don't keep up on it the tangles can really become unmanageable.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: A Strange Gang
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL