Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 07:46:08
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Offical MR Superbowl Squares/Blocks - Credits Started by: Squishy on Jan 26, '11 18:19

MR will be hosting a SuperBowl Square for those of you who like to bet.

If you don't know how Squares work, or don't even know what the SuperBowl is or how it works, don't worry, there is no learning curve at all - no stats to follow - nothing that involves research, this is totally luck.

Basically, there is a 10 by 10 grid - totaling 100 squares. You buy a block with a credit simply by clicking on it, you know own that block. You can buy as many as you want.

Once all the blocks in that grid are purchased, each column is randomly assigned a number from 0-9, and each row is assigned a random number from 0-9.

So lets say your block gets assigned Steelers 4, and Packers 7. If the last digit in the Steelers score is 4 and the last digit in the packers score is 7, you win all 100 blocks worth of credits (100).

We will start off with 1 grid representing the final score of the game.
If that sells out - we will do a 2nd grid representing the first quarter score.
If that sells out - we will do a 3rd grid representing the second quarter score.
If that sells out - we will do a 4th grid representing the third quarter score.

The grid will become available later today and a mass mail will be sent out announcing its URL. Each additional grid will become available once its apparent the previous will sell out.

(The random numbers will be chosen by a deck of cards done by some of the lovely players who hang out in #divinelunacy via web cam. This will assure that everything is legit and that no one has any better blocks assigned to them than anyone else, and we can also check for proper finger cleanliness and overall hand showmanship for the lolz.)

Report Post Tip

Payouts for the blocks will be done the following day - allowing our staff to properly recover from any binge drinking, and/or releasing from jail for Streaking.

Report Post Tip

sounds good to me whats the cost?

Report Post Tip

Each block will be 1 credit, there is no rake, so if you win, you get 100 credits, house takes nothing.

Report Post Tip

awesome I'm in

Report Post Tip

http://mafiareturns.com/superbowl.php

The block is now live.

This is for the Final Score.

(First, second, and third may be opened in following days depending on the popularity of this one)

Report Post Tip

(Make note that Squishy purchased a block, that block is reserved as a gift to the person who picks the numbers via a deck of cards via webcam - as a thank you)

Report Post Tip

Oh dear, this is filling up fast! I love it!

Awesome idea.

Report Post Tip

So I guess that block is gone now? I see no option to obtain a block. Hopefully the next one will go live soon so us Uk/Europe based folk can get one.

Report Post Tip

Yeah, kinda missed out there :(

Report Post Tip

I missed out big time

Report Post Tip

3 more should go up this afternoon.

Report Post Tip

I want to get in on this too.

Report Post Tip

When will the numbers for our blocks be revealed?

Report Post Tip

Missed the other two.. probably will miss the final one :(

Report Post Tip

Just so you know since we've had deaths, yes, if you win, it carries over to your next account.

Report Post Tip

"Just so you know since we've had deaths, yes, if you win, it carries over to your next account."

Was just wondering that, thanks Squishy.

Unbelievable Jeff.

Report Post Tip

If squishy did manage to win and started world-wide JB's, would there be a designated time or just randomely throughout the day? Hopefully over the weekend! =)

Report Post Tip

Success! You have transfered 100.00 credits to Gaius

Congrats to Gaius for the first quarter score of 14-0

Squishy also won for Game B, since the space was unoccupied. Squishy will be spending the 100 credits towards a sitewide event to benefit all.

Good luck in the remaining 3 quarters!

Report Post Tip

Congtgratts Gaius! We love hyou Squishy! WHat's the event?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Offical MR Superbowl Squares/Blocks - Credits
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL