Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 18 - 22:33:18
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Philly has Fallen: But LV Has Not Won! Started by: Kuku on Sep 10, '19 15:46

If I remember correctly it was a wackback not a miss, seems the big man upstairs smiled upon you that day for whatever strange reason just a shame he didn't smile upon that crackpot mind of yours, in fact you seem to have become even more deluded in your old age.

Report Post Tip
I love Vodka but I mean if there is some crack flying around i’m all for trying anything once. Don’t knock it untill you’ve tried it they say.
Report Post Tip
I always am fascinated by people experiencing KuKu for the first time
Report Post Tip

I mean, all the leaders are dead, the GF chairman is dead. Most of the members are dead. 

What the hell needs to happen for it to be a win in your eyes? 

Not killing them all? Leaving them with some well trained hit men to come back in a month or two? 

Philly is dead, if I were Mikhail I'd make a point of leaving the city a deserted wasteland until that has thoroughly sunk in. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

dspite this funny thread really all I can say after some thoughts after thinking all about this issue, here were no winners at all as I see it, all were losers so no matter how you think of it all was losing on it really.

Report Post Tip

It's funny how even you, Kuku, don't have shit on me in a time like this. 

Thanks, I guess. 

Shit! You were a tool big guy. What else is there to know? 

Report Post Tip

I've just consulted my grandfather's diaries, and it seems that he was a serious enemy of the Soviet State.  His son, CommissarZverez, ended up infiltrating the Soviet State, leading to its downfall, and that of its satellites in Philly.

Now, this could be mere coincidence.  But it could be something else, no?

And it also seems that my grandfather was indeed correct.  LV didn't fall, they won that battle, but didn't win the war, ultimately.

It's strange how it all happens. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philly has Fallen: But LV Has Not Won!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL