Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 17:40:22
Page:  1 
Hustlers Den/Multi Club Detroit Started by: Flexx-Mitchell on Sep 14, '19 00:52

Flexx stood outside of the building looking at the work ahead of him. Not much to be done, but get everything going. He had an idea of a multi-Club. The layout was set. As you hit the front door, there was an herbal booth with all the good green you could want. And if it wasn’t available an order could be put in for your next visit. The Herbal bar was the first opening on the right as soon as you entered. The bar wrapped around a dispensary of product to choose from. There were stools to sit as well as a few bench cushion seats scattered around the lobby area. As you walk more inward there was the reception desk plus a guard who was guarding a door to the rest of the establishment. The Herbal bar also served coffee so that was a good mix to start. As you passed the receptionist desk and the guard, They would check for tickets, set appointments for business meetings or anything scheduled previously to check you in, and get you to the right location if needed. There were double doors that lead into the rest of the building. A nightclub, as well as business offices. Everything you could need to entertain a new client or have a business meeting or a celebration for that special buddy. The business offices were mainly under Mitchell distribution,  connected to a few fronts used to move some product in the streets. .still to come, was the cleaners, a stand alone coffee shop, and a delivery service. Through the doors was the rest of the building. The bottom presented the night club. Bar, Vip, dance floor a couple of party suites as well. A very laid out establishment with multiple avenues. The establishment also had a restaurant that was perfect for a night out of dancing and fun. Behind the kitchen there was a door, it headed downstairs into a place that would seem to be top secret. After walking the grounds Flexx makes his way up to his office for there was much work to do for the opening coming up. He takes a seat and lights a blunt as he goes over the to-do list in front of him. 

1. Make contact with the supplier, and set up movement to any fronts under the noble project, as well as any new leads on up coming business.  

One big task is all that was needed as well as any help, but that would come down the line a bit once  things were in motion.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

Adolph was in town on business, smuggling cocaine across the country was a full time job, and it was how he eas able to fund his own aspiring music career. Dolph spotted the hustler's club and decided to stop in for a drink.

The club was fairly well decorated, and to his liking, a man of color owned the establishment. A new hangout indeed he tjought to himself.

"Two shots of whiskeu for me, and tha lady will have a mimosa."

The place was full of life, and Dolph almost hoped he would run into the man himself Flexx while he was here.. He took a seat at the bar and drank the night awag.

Report Post Tip

Flexx was making his way downstairs and as he was leaving he spotted a gentleman at the bar. He stopped on the dime and made his way over to greet the gentleman. With his blunt lit he greets the gentleman. 

“Hello , Flexx Mitchell here, nice to see ya. “

He says as he looks over at the tender. 

“And a shot of cognac please”

He says as he takes a seat. The tender brings over his drink and an ashtray. 

“Appreciate you coming in, we just opened up , so how is the hustle out here for ya?”

Flexx says as he takes his shot to the neck and hits his blunt. He took a look at his watch, His buddy Taga was coming to pick him up to make a few runs. He would enjoy the moment until his ride showed up, as he conversed with the gentleman

Report Post Tip

The herbal bar was the first thing that caught Nikki’s eye as she walked into Flexx’s multi club. She opted for coffee though, seeing as she wanted something to wake her up after a long day of talking with a few clients. She really liked the layout of the place though and wanted to see Flexx to compliment him on the establishment.

He seemed to be a little busy but she waited in the restaurant and ordered something light for herself. There was already so much people here. The vibe was chill. This was a place that Nikki could see herself coming back to. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

William sat at the bar in the nightclub, an ashtray in front off him overflowing with ash and MorleyTM cigarette butts. A few empty pint glasses lay strewn on the bar, and an almost empty 50oz bottle of Jack Daniels. William emptied the tumbler in his hand And refilled it from the bottle, sloshing whiskey over the bar in the process, evidently half pissed. He patted someone on the head who appeared to be asleep, slouched over the bar, but the pool of blood draining on the floor which was slowly coagulating revealed that the barman had had his throat ripped out, shortly after he'd tried to take the bottle of JD back for the second time.

"You know what? I'm gonna miss your Bosh, he was a soddin' good guy. Me... me and him go back a long bloody ways, way back. Do... do you know that I helped build all this..."

William waived his hand around absently.

"No, not this shit hole, old Spikey dushn't do drugs, but the drink is ok. No, hish crew, hish family, not that you'd know anything about that, you were just a booze monkey. It's ok though, I'll stake you before I leave, I wouldn't want a wanker like you coming back as one of the undead."

William slammed the JD and fumbled in a packet for another cigarette, lighting it he took another draw, and poured the last of the JD into the glass and over the bar. Lifting the glass he looked to the ceiling...

"Here's to you Flexx you fucktard, where ever you are. I told you not to fucking die!"

William downed the JD and grabs the bartenders corpse, flipping it onto it's back. Grabbing one of the polished wooden beer pump handles he snapped it off. The corpses eyes flicked open and its face morphs into that of a snarling Vampire, and then turns to ash as William plunges the handle into its heart. Tossing the handle aside, William staggers out heading home before the sun comes up.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Evil grimaces as he stumbles into the long forgotten bar. It stinks of piss. Hobos have lit fires in numerous places, burning the furniture to keep warm throughout the winter and the coldest spring he could remember. Now, now there were just cobwebs and the pervasive smell of body odour and piss. Rummaging behind the bar, he was disappointed to find that there was no drink left, it obviously having been picked over long before now. Detroit was beginning to be a bit of a let down, what was a guy to do to bum a free drink around here?

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Hustlers Den/Multi Club Detroit
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL