Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 12:04:54
Help
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Any BodyGuard tips for newbies? Started by: BlueSkies on Sep 15, '19 04:16
Yeah, recently started. Got enough money to buy bodyguard(s). Bought em. Now will wait to have them upgrade.

Is more better?
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Im sure you will get all the answers you need from your CL & hands if you ask them. 

BlueSkies - your equivalent matters more than the number of BGs you have. 

So the number of BG's does matter, to be equal in numbers as your opponent.
Report Post Tip
Equal standoff equals both players alive.
Report Post Tip

BlueSkies - not exactly. Roughly; when someone shoots at you, their wack skill is compared to your overall Defense.

(Your Defense skill + the amount of Defense you get from your BodyGuards.) [there are other things that factor into this such as what city you both are from/in when the shot happens, etc, but for the purpose of this question that doesn't matter] 

What I meant in the post prior to this was: Say you have a 50 total BG equivalent out of 100 BG's total.

There isn't really a difference between having a 50 BG EQV with 100BG's total, or 200 BG's total. 

Report Post Tip
Sorry what is wack? I've seen it & BG WACK! but still don't fully understand it as I haven't experienced it.

Wouldn't maybe more BG's = higher defense factored in from more BG's? (BodyGuards)

And what is equivalent? (Sorry, don't understand the word. Could you maybe provide an example of this.)
Report Post Tip

Hello BlueSkies,

Wack is the feature that is used to shoot other players' characters, MIAs (Made Inactives that are player purchased), RIAs (Automatically generated NPCs), Corrupt Agents (Player purchased agents), and members of the Tyler Durden gang or any other NPC crew (An NPC spawn that is either automatically generated or player purchased.)

If you have any other questions about the game please feel free to send me a message via Mob Mail and I'll do MY best to help you out. No question is too small and I don't mind helping new players with their questions.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I should have also explained BG WACK for you. BG Wack is used to kill off the bodyguards of players' characters and NPCs.

Report Post Tip
Equivalent= equal to. So 5 fully trained bg's is equivalent to 5. 10 bg's trained 50% is equivalent to 5 fully trained bg's.
50 untrained bg's is equivalent to 5 fully trained bg's. It's also cheaper to train than to just purchase a ton of bgs's.
That being said if you want a certain protection status buying x amount of bg's trained or not will achieve that.
Report Post Tip
K. Now I understand that.
Ty. Telkin Callisto Solace & NotoriousBIG

Help
Replying to: Any BodyGuard tips for newbies?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL