Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:58:51
Page:  1 
Dirtiest Whore I've Ever Met Started by: NikkiOsavkovska on Sep 15, '19 07:50

She was a whore. A dirty one.

But... she was also Nikki's bestfriend. 

They met at a juvenile centre. Nikki was only eleven years old at the time when she had already witnessed Victoria sleep with more than five guys in a span of two weeks.

Nikki had tried several times to have 'the talk' with her. But Vic's skull was so difficult to break - meaning that she was as stubborn as a mule. If you're wondering how the hell they even became friends in the first place since they seem to sit on opposite ends of the spectrum, they clicked because they both had such similar goals in life. Besides the prostitution and whoring, of course. 

Victoria loved money and what it could buy. She wanted to become a business woman one day. Same with Nikki. Lucky for her, she was already on her way to fulfilling her dreams ever since she was young. However, Victoria was slipping off the tracks. 

But Nikki didn't know this. She was completely unaware of what was going in Vic's life especially since the last time they saw each other was... a year ago. Sad but true. They mutually decided to part ways so they could focus on their own lives. Nikki believed that Victoria would be alright. From her perspective, Vic seemed comfortable. Financially. 

But whatever was going on in Vic's mind was something utterly different. 

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $90,000 Tip

Tony didn't meet people that much. But that was because he lived another life. A mafioso by day, a stripper by night. It was in this fine evening that he met Miss NikkiOsavkovska. He was doing his job as a stripper when he saw someone looking for Victoria. Victoria was a friend who Tony met by trade. Tony started his humble beginnings as the stripper of LA. He had continued that job and waved to the Miss as soon as he realized her dilemma.

"Victoria is just entertaining one of those customers... you know. The ones who can afford a private room."

"How are you?"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

Nikki recognized one of the clubs that Victoria would always go to for some quick bucks. She walked in wondering if she still worked here. The bartender didn't know where or who Victoria even was. Ah. Too busy serving drinks to drunken patrons. Surely he wouldn't have time to remember names anyway.

After she had asked almost everyone, one of the guards overheard her conversation with a stripper. The man whose moustache spread across his whole face directed Nikki to a man standing by one of the stripper poles on the other side of the room. Her mouth was open in shock as she started to realize who she was looking at. Tony_Dippolito in all his naked gloriousness!

She wondered where he was after so many days of not speaking to each other. She was delighted to see him, but also a little taken aback that his side hustle was stripping. Gotta do what you gotta do, she guessed. When she walked over to him, he went straight to the point. Seems as though he had been eavesdropping on her questions to the other strippers. "She still works here? Well I'd love to catch up with her sometimes. She worries me. If you know her like I do, you know what I mean." 

Nikki pursed her lips as she raised her brows. "Oh, y'know. Just doing small drug runs for now to get my profit up and running again. Been a while since I came back to the life of crime. How about you? I see you're a hot shot now with a crew. I hear it's just temporary though?"

Report Post Tip

"Just temporary, yes," Tony agreed.

"I may have survived and fought in the war, but I also lost my old and new home."

Tony shrugged.

"I've been stripping in the LA coffee shop. Got some foreign currency for it. Credits, some like to say."

"I just continued the deal."

Tony asked for a towel from the bartender. The bartender handed it one, and Tony wiped the sweat off his body. He was still big bodied like before, although there were some muscles and cuts in there. Dancing on a pole does help with the physique. He asked for some clothes from the bartender, wore them, and got decent. He asked for a shot and downed it.

"So, what do you have in mind for tonight? Victoria will be in there for a while. Although... she did ask for a favor. She says a Miss Nikki will come, and I was to help her."

"I owe Victoria for my current gig in Philly. You can confirm it with her and the bartender if you wish."

"But yeah. Anything I can do to help?"

Report Post Tip

Nikki watched in awe as Tony started to undress right in front of her. His glistening body definitely made Nikki think that working at the stripper bar really helped with that. While waiting for him to talk with her again she busied herself with a simple shot of vodka. She drank it all in one gulp. The bitter taste itched at her throat and she made a sour face. When he finally came back, she lifted her chin and smiled softly. But then her smile turned into a confused frown. 

"She knew I would come here? How is that possible? I haven't spoken to her in a year. I thought, maybe," she looked away as the tone in her voice started to express hurt. 

"That maybe... she forgot about me or something." 

She sighed. Well Nikki should've been happy right? It would be horrible to come back and visit her bestfriend only to be forgotten, like a dusty novel tucked away in the basement not needed for anyone's use anymore. 

"I actually came back to see if she was alright. I mean last time I saw her she seemed fine and everything. But I can't help but worry. Do you know where she's staying and if she has another job besides... this?" She looked around feeling a little out of place before turning back to face Tony. "No offence. I'm just not very comfortable in this environment. Not everyday I go to a strip club. You know this. I'm an innocent angel."

Report Post Tip

Tony knew a lie when he heard it. This lady was comfortable entering the establishment and looking at him. But he kept it quiet.

Tony examined her for a bit and shrugged.

"I heard she was still studying Japanese. She's already almost, almost qualified for her job. Really. But... Depression makes her not very productive at times. She's plowing through though. She's grinding at her studies. She'll get there. Her kennel is ready though."

"How are you, if I may ask?"

Tony looked at her bag. It was unzipped. She saw an employee cap with an "S" on it and various pens and papers a student needs.

Report Post Tip

Good for Vic. At least she was doing something with her life. Nikki had heard of a lot of good innocent kids she met at juvenile who ended up turning into the very thing they hated. Monsters. Nikki knew that somewhere deep down, Victoria had a lot going for her. It was only a matter of time before she realized the potential she had. Nikki NEVER gave up on her. No matter the circumstances. She nodded while Tony spoke so highly of her.

The depression part made Nikki set her lips in a grim line. "I always though she was struggling with it but I never asked. Looking back, I feel like such a bad friend. I just wish I was there for her more. But yeah, okay. Good. She seems to be doing well then. I won't bother you about her anymore." 

Nikki answered his second question with a tone that clearly lacked enthusiasm. "I'm fine." Tony didn't seem to look too convinced about it. She straightened her back and cleared her throat, like she was holding something back. "No, really... I'm fine. Don't worry about me." Then suddenly she started to clock him glancing at her open bag. 

"Apart from drug runs I also work at a local sandwich shop. It helps with putting food on the table. I also put some of the money towards paying off my college tuition. I think I'm on my way to be an accountant. I also currently live alone and thankfully I only have to look after myself so cooking isn't such a hassle. Have you settled down yet, Tony?" 

Report Post Tip
"Settled down? I don't really know what that means..."

"But I guess my path is set. I'm not exactly looking for anything new at the moment. Maybe just improving on what I already have."

"Speaking of busy though, I think I'm gonna go."

"If you ever needed that favor... you just need to ask."

Tony smiled as he started undressing again. His body glistened when the club lights briefly flashed over it. His canines were sorta long too...

"By the way,in this club, my stage name is Edward Cummin..."

His ass flexed for a moment before dancing once more on the pole.
Report Post Tip

Nikki was right, She was a whore. The best kind. Even better,

Pyro had zero interest in Victoria. That wasn't his reason for coming to this place.

And somehow, Pyro's twisted mind loved the way she was working that pole. Unsure of what to do with himself, he waves over to a bartender to get a vodka on the rocks.

He lit up a cigar and patiently sips his drink while he waits for Nikki to notice him.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Dirtiest Whore I've Ever Met
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL