Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 07:57:58
Page:  1 
The Greenback Estates Started by: Alexus on Sep 16, '19 19:17

Also on her agenda was talking to Flexx-Mitchell about a partnership with the Sleeping Giants Apartments.  Because of recent war a lot of the residents had lost their lives and she hadn’t devoted the time yet in getting it occupied so it was pretty much vacant.  They met at his temporary Headquarter and came up with an amicable business agreement giving Flexx full control over the Estates.  After doing some minor renovations with the interior design, refurnishing the apartments adding Flexx’s personal staff and the new name

Greenback Estates, and they were ready to open for business.

Greenback Estates

2016 East Jefferson Avenue

Corktown, Michigan

Greenback Estates offer luxury duplex apartments securely located in the central business district.   

Deluxe apartment:

The first floor has a Spacious Living room, Dining room with glittering chandeliers and, trompe l'oeil painting on the walls, Large Kitchen, brick Fireplaces, Entertainment area with built-in bar, Guest bedroom or den, one and a half bathroom.   The second floor contains a large Parlor separating two Master bedrooms, with large sitting areas, mini bar, vaulted ceilings fireplace and two full bathrooms.

The residence recreation area on the main floor offers:

The Hustle Lounge - lounge with specialty drinks and occasional entertainment,   The Hustle Cafe - with complimentary coffee and morning Danishes, breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. ,   The Hustle Clubhouse - club room with pool tables and board games, blush velvet lounge chairs and couches (members only or by invitation).   Featuring an indoor pool, that opens to a large spacious outdoor patio, with two large barbecue pits.

Offering - 24 hour Business office, Valet parking, Doorman, Elevator operator and –Security service.

Looking for a new home or home away from home?

For lease information please contact:  John Wedlock, General Manager @ 444-777-1000 or stop by the business office located in the lobby.

Formerly the Sleeping Giants Apartments.

Report Post Tip

Alexus met with Flexx-Mitchell for the final inspection of the Greenback Estates.  They were very pleased with the outcome.  She would maintain the apartment she had and this will be her home away from home.  She was excited to see which apartment Flexx would choose.  There was one on the top floor she thought he would really enjoy.   It had a very masculine appearance with the beautiful earth tones.  

Report Post Tip

As they did their final walkthrough, Flexx paused for a moment in stride. 

“I think I will take the top floor apartment. I am gonna need the room plus its the most playa one up here. .Ha ha. “

He says as they finish up. More than ready to move forward. The new beginning was the perfect platform for Flexx to get his feet wet in the game. The estates would more than compliment the bar/multiclub Flexx had about to open up as well. He looks over at Alexus

“You know what we need? We need a jumpoff opening party.. Yea.  we can round up a bunch of people and have a big housewarming so to say.get the hustle lounge going a bit”

He pulls a blunt from his breast pocket and lights it. 

“I really appreciate the opportunity with this and all the way up to the success we will see from this venture”

Flexx says as he takes another drag of his blunt, 

“Let me go get myself together, and maybe meet me in the cafe in a bit. We can put something together?”

Flexx says as he waves over one of his hustlers to bring his personal belongings up to his new room

Report Post Tip

Alexus was glad Flexx-Mitchell chose the apartment on the top floor.  She knew he would like it.  She was starting to learn different things about him. She felt that they had the same type of background and grew up to appreciate the finer things in life.  A life of hustle that paid off yet the hustle never stops. 

I think once you get a few residents in that will be a good idea.  A nice get acquainted party sounds like fun.  I could check around a maybe contract a nice entertainer for it.  

But I have shit I need to take care of back in Bricktown, so I really need to be on my way.  You just let me know that date and I will hook up with you.

Big Moe is having the car bought around.

Flexx walked Alexus to her car and told her he would be in touch. 

Report Post Tip

After getting situated, and making sure everything was set and secure, Flexx made his way back downstairs to the lounge to meet with John. He needed to discuss the upcoming moves that needed to happen. As he makes his way he observes everything going on. Always keeping his eyes on things moving around. As he approaches the lounge he is greeted by one of the tenders. 

“Hello Sir. Mr Wedlock is waiting for you in the booth over there, can I bring you something to drink?”

The tender says as Flexx makes his way over. 

“Yea let me get a Black Coffee, and an ashtray. Please.“

Flexx says as he makes his way over to the booth and takes a seat. 

“Looking good, I see a lot of things jumping off in the future, So I wanna get something moving this up and coming weekend, you know a little something to introduce the new location, and also a way to network.. There is a lot of work to do in that department. So I need you to spread the word , and let all employees know about the event and that we will need all hands on deck..”

Flexx takes a blunt out of his pocket and lights it.

“Absolutely, we will be ready to go. After the jump off I want to sit down and talk about the supplies and so forth , with the distribution.”

John says . 

“Yup thats a bet, let's set that up for after the jump off, I think we are pretty lined up”

Flexx says as he finishes his coffee and continues to smoke his blunt

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: The Greenback Estates
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL