Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:09:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
THE INFORMER, Volume 1 Issue 1 Started by: Caitlin_McConnell on Feb 10, '08 23:45
Isabella finishes reading the paper.

This is some good stuff...keep up the work. I am looking forward to read the next issue.

She puts the paper underneath her arm and walks away.
Report Post Tip
Excellent paper, I actually read the news, something I can't do in the Tribune. Keep it up and you will definitely have the most readers.

But seriously, having both the interview with Tarana and the fucking joke called "Aunt Madge's Bleeding Heart" was really disturbingly unprofessional. What we (the people, who the paper is said to be for) need is an unbiased newspaper that deliver us the truth. Not propaganda. You would gain on it too, since people would realize which paper is the best. You will both lose if you keep shit like that coming (and being printed! Unbelievable!). Other then that 'tis brilliant...
Report Post Tip
Bravo Caitlin, a frankly superhuman effort that makes me proud to be associated with you. It's liberal journalism that makes being everyone's favourite commie bastard worthwhile.
Report Post Tip
More fine work Caitlin, excellent once more, the originality of your work in the streets is refreshing. That goes to all those involved, thanks!
Report Post Tip
Great Work, Though contesting other newspapers is best done though quality, not through constant smearing, I'd rather read a joke or two then how much the other papers burn your eyes.

Hope the good work keeps up ^.^
Report Post Tip
Jack picks up a copy of the paper everyone is talking about and begins to read

Very nice I look forward to future issues
Report Post Tip
Finished, MacLeod tucks his copy of the paper under his arm.

Very well done. Congratulations to all involved in producing this.
Report Post Tip
Great work, thanks to all involved.
Report Post Tip
Finishes reading and looks up

It certainly was a good read, although the bashing of a rival was not necessary. An unbiased article about it would have shown that you are indeed above and beyond what was presented by them.
Report Post Tip
You guys did a good paper and with little time, great job. I'm looking forward to reading the next one. Even if the whole paper is about kicking me in the balls. =)
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: THE INFORMER, Volume 1 Issue 1
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL