Get Timers Now!
X

May 18 - 23:23:47
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Easier Graverobbing/Pickpocketing, like Petty Crimes Started by: BlueSkies on Sep 17, '19 02:22
It's really difficult as a new player to grasp either of the two tasks..And apparently I may not be able to gain a couple of graverobbing achievements b/c they are only claimable til Made-Man, & I'm almost that, 4-5days in. I've finally figured out how to find people in my city & all, but it is still difficult & quite tedious, especially on mobile, in browser!!! (tearful sad face) Would be much nicer if you were able to pick a player (like from jail) to graverob/pickpocket or at least a tutorial or official forum post that the game directs you to, so you don't miss out.
Report Post Tip
To be able to Graverob/Pickpocket as doing a Petty Crime or bailing someone out of jail.
Report Post Tip

When on mobile its best to tip for the grave

Report Post Tip
Gee thanks.
Report Post Tip

PP and GR are completely different achievements. Also, you can't GR as a MM+, so it's not a GR achievement you're chasing.

Tbh, you'd be best asking your sponsor these kinda questions instead of spamming the suggestions with ideas about mods you don't fully understand. If you're still struggling to figure shit out, just message me and I'll try to explain it to you... but yeah, as I said - your sponsor should be your first port of call if you're outta your depth, and they should be able to explain how different things work.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip
Think about try pickpocket someone in real life. It's very difficult. I don't think it should any different here.
Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Easier Graverobbing/Pickpocketing, like Petty Crimes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL