Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 22:39:51
Page:  1 
There's a new street in Philly Started by: NotoriousBIG on Sep 18, '19 03:44

After endless hours & days off bloodshed, in the aftermath of the war, things seemed to be settled down, and everyone seemed ready to move on for a brighter and better future. 

Shortly before the war, BIG's father was authed to be RHM for his good friend Mia by the current GFC of NY, Petah. This was probably the proudest moment his kin had felt since entering this world. They were already off to a very good start with the new family but found themselves in an "all-out war" less than 24hours after they set up shop. Sadly Mia suffered a very unfortunate death early on, and BIG's father had to set up his own shop. My father had to take on this responsibility which he never had any previous experience with, and do everything in his power to defend his side, city, family, and friends. The war lasted for very long as mentioned, and his father got to know some of his enemies in the end who fought very bravely for their side during the war. 

BIG was back in NY living like a bum but was lucky enough to be accepted at The Brooklyn Burrough - Homeless Shelter. Here he was well taken care of, receiving both soup and bread by the gratitude of MissNiki and her hands. 

Not long after attending the funeral of his father in NY, BIG received a phone call from AdmiralAckbar whose father fought on the opposite side in the war. Their fathers got to know each other shortly, but both quickly gained mutual respect for each other. BIG traveled to Philly so they could sit down and discuss a possible future together. It didn't take long before they both found a solution they both were comfortable with. After receiving help from RetroMan to set up an HQ,  BIG was ready to set up shop in Bella Vista to contribute with Ackbar and restore the great city of Philadelphia.

BIG was traveling through Bella Vista together with a local developer to find a headquarter for the crew. They had been scouting all day without any luck until they were driving past an old street called Liberty; it was full of abandoned warehouses. The developer didn't bother to recommend anything, but Biggie told the driver to stop. In the middle of the street, there was a big broken down warehouse, the place looked like a mess. Nonetheless, he saw huge potential here and immediately told the developer to make the deal, so he could build his fortress. 

He hired designers and builders to turn the place into a proper looking HQ. Not only that, but he also made a huge purchase of various furniture that would give the HQ a home-like feel, but also give it a professional vibe. It took a few days for the renovations to be fully completed but when the time finally came, BIG was happy to announce the newly furnished office building. On the day of the official announcement, people gathered around outside the front entrance.

Their faces with mixed feelings of happiness, astonishment, and nervousness. BIG was looking forward to this new journey of his. He took a step on the soapbox, looked around at the smiling faces and plastered his own smile on his face. His welcoming approach gathered the attention of people walking by.

"I've been given an amazing opportunity to lead a family of my own and could not thank you all enough for coming. Of course, I'm not gonna mention any names in case I forget anyone - but huge thank you to those who helped out in the process of turning this place into something with incredible potential. You all know who you are. These past few days since the war has been hard for many of us I'm sure, but rest assured this thing of ours will go back to what it once was. A thriving society. I've been blessed with good mentors since my kin came to these shores, especially those I served with together in NY. I want to take some of those ideas with me, and implement some of my own".

The crowd cheered as they congratulated him. He paused his speech as he got a glimpse of everyone in the audience. His heart warmed. And for his final words, he said: 

"It is with great pleasure that I announce to you guys the name that will represent my family. Liberty Street Elite. Hopefully, many of you are familiar with the iconic symbol of American independence also known as 'the liberty bell'. So now, as I move forward and build my crew, I hope that I can also build some valuable working relationships. Success will not and never be handed on a golden plate. I'd like to build a crew that invests their time and energy into setting goals and achieving them. Just as they invest in the crew, I shall invest in them. And it doesn't hurt to have a little fun too. I'm aware that there will be challenges along the way no doubt, but I welcome it with open arms. Bring it on!" BIG nodded and smiled.

Report Post Tips: 6 / Total: $1,180,000 Tip

Mia stood at the front of the crowd, beaming like a proud Mama, and cheered the loudest as she listened to her friend make his announcement. She knew what this moment meant for him... how much he deserved this opportunity for all the hard work he put in go get here and also felt that he would be an amazing leader.

"Congratulations BIG!!", she cheered along with her crew mates, so happy for him.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

As his crew's cheering resumed, Luther stepped forward to extend his congratulations to his beloved boss. 

"My relative's journal spoke well of your father, his loyalty, and his capability to lead. Looks like you are just like your father, sir. Congratulations and may our outfit live long and prosper, bossman!" Luther orated as he took a bow and slipped back into his crew's ranks. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $120,000 Tip

proud to be here

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

loki looks at all the crazy  people with a face of uncertainty.   

hoo hoo

Report Post Tip

Billie sees her opportunity to approach Biggie

"Congratulations boss. I am so honored and proud to be part of your crew. You deserve this. I can't wait of what's to come."

Weirdo looks in to celebrate a new leader in Philly.

"Grat things that I see now when Philly fills with good people again, well done, keep it up and make Philly flourish again"

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: There's a new street in Philly
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL