Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 05:19:42
Page:  1 
Bountiful Soup Kitchen Started by: Robin_Hood on Sep 18, '19 15:30

Bountiful Soup Kitchen

Free Meals and Coffee

Open : 7 am - 7 pm

The Bountiful Soup Kitchen was a cream colored brick building next to the grocery store in Corktown, Detroit. Emilia, a sweet old lady who had lived her entire life in Corktown, ran the kitchen with the help of volunteers from the neighborhood. Almost everyday one could find long queues outside the building, for the times were tough and many were unemployed. 

Through the main doors was a huge hall with tables arranged in three long rows. The place was capable of seating almost a hundred of the needy and hungry souls. Potted plants lined the windowsills and along with the bright lights hanging overhead, it gave the place a cheerful and welcoming atmosphere.

A small kitchen was at the back, where the nearby stores donated the excess leftover ingredients. Emilia, with the help of some volunteers, turned these ingredients into delicious wholesome meals daily. Her cooking was said to rival some of the restaurants nearby and she was mentioned in the local papers almost every month for her generosity and kindness.

With the recent increase in unemployment, the place was always full and a sign outside read - 'Volunteers needed. Inquire within.'

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Robin stepped inside the soup kitchen and scanned the hall. It was half past noon and the place was already getting full with lunch about to be served soon. As he made his way towards the kitchen where he was sure to find Emilia, he started recalling the past. That fateful day when he met Emilia..

The first time he visited this place, almost three months ago, he was broke, homeless and hungry. He had taken a bus from New York to Detroit and this was the only place that was open. Emilia was about to close the kitchen but seeing his sorry state, she had taken pity on him and fed him. She even gave him a place to stay. In the span of those three months he had managed to do a multitude of odd jobs and now he could even afford a place of his own.

"Hi aunt Em, how are you? Sorry to drop in while you are busy," Robin announced after entering the kitchen.

"Robin dear, its always a pleasure to see you. Will you be staying for lunch."

"You bet. I missed your cooking. What have you got in that pot there," he leaned forward and checked the aromatic dish stewing in the large pot and it instantly made his mouth water. He picked the ladle up and had a taste.

Emilia grabbed him by the ear and pulled him back. "Robin ! You will have to wait like everyone else to taste my cooking." She took the ladle from his hand and stirred the dish asking , "So how does it taste?"

"Delicious, I think. Can I have another taste?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

She glared at him while shaking her head. "Oh there were a couple of people looking for you. They are seated at the table at the end, near the wash. Looks like they need your help my boy."

Robin looked out of the kitchen into the main hall but the place was jam packed and he couldn't see the table near the washroom from there. He hugged Emilia and went into the main hall in search of them.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Pushing past the crowd, Robin made his way to the table at the far end of the room. It was not uncommon for people to come to him for help. Ever since he helped an elderly couple last month his fame had quietly spread and more people had come to him for help since. Robin loved to help the poor, he had no love for the wealthy. He felt that they hogged all the riches and were not satisfied no matter how much wealth they acquired. The means by which he tried to right this injustice was not within the law and for this they drove him out of his home town and he moved to America.

As he neared the table, he saw a couple of people conversing with each other. One was a woman in her twenties with long jet black hair and silver earrings and with her was a man who looked like her twin brother. He had shoulder length hair and he wore a simple white shirt and black pants.

"Excuse me, were you looking for me? I'm Robin."

The two of them looked up at him and blinked then the woman spoke. "Oh thank goodness we found you. We have heard a lot about you sir. I'm Jessie and this is my brother James."

"Meow," a stray cat had wandered into the building and it ran under the table looking for scraps.

Robin took a seat across from them and asked them to explain the situation.

"You see, my sister used to work as a maid in a nearby loft," the man began, " She had been working there for a few months but then last week the wealthy lady who owns the place accused her of stealing from her. Believe me, my sister would never do such a thing."

Jessie bent her head and began to sob while James continued, "Anyway that lady, whose name is Zavia , kept insisting that my sister was the thief. She took a ruby necklace from Jessie, a family heirloom as collateral until the cash that was missing was repaid." James lowered his head. "We are poor people and have no means to pay back such a huge sum. Please you have to help us get that necklace back from Zavia."

Robin listened to him quietly and digested what he had heard. "What can you tell me about Zavia?"

"She owns the loft and a few other businesses. We believe she is extremely wealthy," Jessie replied in between sobs. "In fact it was here that I met her first when she hired me as a maid."

"In that case aunt Em might know more about Zavia. I'll ask her," Robin stated.

"No! Don't do that," the two of them said in unison. "Don't trouble Emilia with this. We will take you to her place and you can help us retrieve the jewelry. You will help us won't you Robin?," James begged of him and handed him a crumpled piece of paper with an address.

"Ye .. yes of course I will help you," he pocketed the paper. "I will meet you there around midnight," with that he excused himself and headed back to the kitchen. 

Zavi listens to what Robin had to say as she continues to brew the tea quietly. She could hear in his voice that he was sincerely sorry.

“I forgive you, Robin. You did what you thought was right”

She turns and peers at him, her eyes were an olive color, not the normal hazel color

“But look at this place…. it's not that big and truth be told, I never had a housekeeper here. I am in a complex not a house nor a mansion”

Turns back to the tea which was ready and pours herself a cup. Turns again

“Would you like a cup of tea or a drink? I have juice and stuff in the fridge”

Zavi looks at Robin again and goes and get him a cold fresh glass of juice from the fridge, she hands it to him and finishes making her tea. 

“Call me Zavi, please and follow me”

Zavi picks up her teacup and heads into the living room with Robin following. She sits on the sofa while he takes a seat in one of the recliners

“I lease this place about a month ago. I don’t even own it”

Zavi sips her tea before setting it down on the coffee table

“As for the soup kitchen you speak of, I know Emilia some of us call her “Mom”. I donate and volunteer down when I can”

Zavi looks over at Aura who was sleeping peacefully, relief washes over Zavi before she turns back to Robin.

“You got hoodwinked, I would advise you to be careful next time. This James and Jessie are nothing but losers. You could ask around about them and me which you probably should have before taking their word. “

“It not so much about the jewelry at the moment but the deeds, permits and inspection papers because it would take too much time to get them to replace and they are needed to help the less fortunate. I know how it is because I was homeless and broke myself. “

“So, until I get them back, there is a delay putting folks to work and giving the elderly and families a clean and safe roof over their heads without getting hit by inspectors, enforcers, and others who seek failure for us.”

Her eyes are filled with fury as she reads the shelter that Aura came from was burned to the ground.  Zavi chunks the newspaper in the trash can as she makes her way to Bountiful Soup Kitchen.

Zavi was dressed in an old navy-blue t-shirt with Bountiful Soup Kitchen on it, a pair of ripped jeans and her hair was tied up on an oversized navy-blue and white handkerchief that she was using as a scarf.

Outside of the kitchen, she was greeted by Rufus who was looking for some spare change to help get some lodging for him and his elderly mother who was suffering Alzheimer.  Zavi digs in her pocket and gives him enough money to help them out for a week.  She also gives him a card to contact her office for extra assistance.  Rufus kisses her cheek. Zavi smiles as Rufus open the door for her.

Heading inside Zavi makes her rounds, exchanging greetings with those she knew and to those she didn’t she made a point to offer them a warm welcome and encouraging words before heading to the back.

In the back, she washes her hands and throws on an apron. Emilia gets word of her arrival makes a point to take a small break. She greets Zavi with a huge hug and motherly kisses all over her face causing Zavi to giggle and glow.

The two talk briefly as they go and continue to serve the crowd in the house. While there Zavi has a truck with a large supply of items needed to keep the kitchen afloat to arrive. The look on Emila face was priceless and worth it.

Report Post Tip

Next-Day Or So

Zavi was sitting quietly as she waits for Robin to arrive.  She was hoping he had good news for her.  Today she wasn’t volunteering as she sat at a corner table in the back not too far from the kitchen entrance.

Emilia was serving her homemade beef stew today which was a favorite by many.  Emilia already bought a hot bowl out to her to eat.  Zavi was slightly torn, her tummy started to growl, it smells so good. She didn’t want to get in trouble by Mom for not eating so she dug in, hoping Robin understood.

Emilia stares at her closely as she brings her a glass of cherry kool-aid. Zavi blushes, she didn’t wait to go into details, Mom had enough to worry about.  Mom was called back in the kitchen to Zavi relief. She looks at the clock as she ate a few bites, wondering if he would be on time.

Looking down at herself she wonders if she was dressed ok. She was sporting a nice flowery summer dress with matching sandals. Compare to those in attendance to some she considers overdressed but it helps that she was well known.

She remembers the crumpled paper; she pulls it out discreetly and sits on the table. Looking at it, curiosity hits her but she decides not to open it but wait on Robin since she was told to give it to him.

Report Post Tip

Robin was running late for his rendezvous with Zavia. He had met with his contacts to find out more about James and Jessie. None of them had much information about the two swindlers except for the location of their home. Robin paid a visit to the house to find that it was empty. It was as if they had made a quick getaway. But under the bed he found a piece of paper and much to his delight it was a deed to a property. Although it was just one of the many deeds taken from the safe, he was relieved to find one of them.

With the deed in his coat pocket he headed to the soup kitchen. He found Zavia at one of the tables drinking some kool-aid and she waved at him. Taking the seat opposite to her he pulled out the piece of paper from his coat.

"Hi Zavi, sorry I'm late. I went to the place where Jessie and James were last spotted and this is what I found," he gave her the deed. "Does this help with any of your projects?"

Emilia came over with a glass of juice for him and he thanked her and took a sip before turning to Zavia. "Those two are nowhere to be found. I think they have left the city with the loot. But don't worry I will track them down no matter where they go." He noticed a piece of paper she had in her hand. "Do you have any information about them?"

Report Post Tip

Zavi was happy to see Robin, finally arriving. She was slightly nervous he was not going to show up but she was relieved to see him.  When he handed her the deed and she glances over it. She realizes it was one of the deeds to one of the apartment complexes she accumulated at an auction, this particular one needed some minor work then more families would be able to have a permanent roof over their head.

“Well, I am glad to get it back. This deed that you recover will be helping to aide getting some of the homeless off the street”

Zavi couldn’t help but to smile at Robin, it was something and she was appreciative of it as she listens to Robin give an update on Jessie and James. Zavi smile turned into a slight frown

“The chickens know they are in deep shit. Where do you think they went? I don’t think they could have gone too far….”

Sipping her kool-aid, Zavi passes Robin the paper.

“That paper I receive from a member of my crew that came by and secured my flat for me. James dropped it as he was running past them.  They figure it might be of some help. “

Report Post Tip

Taking the piece of paper from her hand he started examining it. The paper was smudged and many parts were illegible but from the look of it , it was a receipt for a hotel.

xxxxxx xotel

Brooklyn

Nxx York

James xxxxx

Octoxxr x5th

Single room                                                                                                                                                  $2.50/ day

xxxx                                                                                                                                                             N/A

xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                          N/A

Grand Total                                                                                                                                                   $7.50

"It looks like a pre-booked hotel bill receipt but there isn't much information available other than it's in Brooklyn and that they will be staying sometime during next month," Robin sighed and folded the paper.

"Still its better than knowing nothing. Thanks Zavi," he sipped on his drink. "The east coast is where I first landed when I came to America. I know a few people there so that makes my job easier. I will not rest until I find your items."

Zavi nods, she could tell the whole situation was irking him. She reaches out and gently touches his hand.

“Well, next month is just about a week away.”

She can only imagine what Robin will do to the two when he catches them.  

She squeezes his hand before letting go. She finishes up her Kool-Aid.

“So, what brings you to Detroit? Why didn’t you stay in New York?”

Emilia comes to offer more drinks Zavi declines but Robin takes a refill.

“And I am curious to know, are you actually the legendary Robin Hood, featured  in so many tales ?”

Zavi blushes a little, she had read a lot about Robin Hood in great detail. Never in her wildest dreams did she think she would meet him in person.

Report Post Tip

"I didn't feel like staying in the big apple. So I took the first bus out of there and this is where I ended up. Emilia took me in and gave me a place to stay and now I have a good life here," he was parched from wandering around town so he drank the other glass quickly.

"I have heard some of the legend you speak of and let me tell you they are all exaggerated. All the events have been made out to sound like a sensational story. What I do is..," he paused. "Well I help those who are less fortunate and sometimes that involves spiting the wealthy and the fortunate. I was forced out of my town for my actions and that is why I came to this new land."

Standing up he picked up his hat and smiled at her. "I must be off now Zavi. I need to prepare for my trip and I can't afford to let them slip away from my grasp. If you could let Emilia know that I won't be around for a few weeks it would be a big help to me." He tipped his hat at her and turned and walked towards the exit.

Report Post Tip

Zavi watches Robin leaves, he intrigues her, he was polite but standoffish though.  Emilia pops back up and quietly watches Zavi. Zavi was not paying attention, she jumps slightly when she heard Emilia voice.

“Are you sure I can’t get you nothing else dear?”

“No, Mom…I am fine”

“Robin can be a little eccentric at times but he means no harm”

Zavi looks at Emilia, allowing her words to soak in. Frankly, Zavi hopes she didn’t strike a nerve. He left abruptly. Maybe she misunderstood, he did say brunch.  Shaking off the peculiar moment, Zavi gets up and hugs Emilia.

“I am going to go, Mom, if you need anything, you know how to reach me.”

“Ok dear, take care of yourself”

“I will, later Mom”

“Later sweetheart”

Zavi makes her way out and heads to Hakim office to get the ball rolling with the deed that was recovered.

Report Post Tip

BigBoy while visiting DT the motorcity' stops in the  Bountiful Soup Kitchen. he parks his car and enters the kitchen and walks up to a lady and gives her a $ 100.00 donation.then asks if he could get a meal and coffee,She says sure were here to help the homeless and needy' BigBoy walks over and hands his tray to the gent dishing out the food get his plate and coffee.Then walks over to a table and sat with a few vets and started talking a bit with them while he ate also. when done he honored the vets' and took his tray up to the dishwasher and smiles as he leaves.

Report Post Tip

Hearing about a ‘Bountiful Soup Kitchen’ in the Detroit city, Nikki was absolutely willing to help volunteer. She even brought with her some ready-made meals in small packages. She wasn’t going to be in Detroit for very much long, but she decided to end her stay by doing a good deed.

“Hi,” Nikki flashed her white teeth at the sweet lady named Emilia. She passed over to her a box of all the meals. Nikki also thought that it would probably save time for some of the volunteers cooking meals. At least these were already cooked and only needed to be microwaved. “I can stay for a bit and help out, just tell me what you would like me to do...”  

Report Post Tip

It was mild and partly cloudy night as Nomi was out exploring the streets of Detroit. Walking past the Bountiful Soup Kitchen she notices it was still open at which was strange to her but then again the customs here was a complete 360 from Scandinavia.

Peering into the front window, Nomi spots an elderly woman sitting at the table with all kinds of documents laid out, she had a weary look on her face and her eyes were puffy from crying a lot.

Nomi immediate felt sympathy for the woman so she lightly taps on the window, the elderly woman look startle as she looks up, noticing Nomi, she gets up and makes her way to the front entrance to let Nomi in.

Nomi feels like the woman could with a hug, the woman accepts it, Nomi gives the woman a nice big one. The woman invites her in and Nomi accepts.

Nomi steps inside looking around, thinking quietly that this is what a soup kitchen looks like. It reminds her of a cafeteria she thinks that is what it was called.

The lady behind her locks up the front entrance and closing the blinds.

She leads Nomi over to the table she was just sitting at gesturing for Nomi to have a seat.

“Hello dear, my name is Emilia and I run this fine establishment, who might you be?”

“My name is Nomi, ma’am”

“Well, it nice to meet you, Nomi, can I get you something to drink at least?”

“I would like that ma am, if you have some honey water it would be appreciated”

“Call me Emilia, dear. I will be right back”

Emilia goes to get Nomi a drink. Nomi has a seat at the table, her eyes are drawn to the pile of papers close by. Nomi couldn’t understand what they were but the vibe she got was not a good one

On the boat, she remembers some of the crew workers talking about how bad the economy was in the states. Something about a Depression, Emilia was probably a victim of it.

Nomi was engrossed in her thoughts that she didn’t notice Emilia sitting a fresh cold glass of honey water before her.

“There you go sweetheart”

Nomi snaps out of them and notices her honey water as Emilia is sitting back down, Nomi looks at her closely, Emilia had dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep or crying

“Thank you, Emilia, are you alright, you seem like your heart is trouble”

Emilia sighs “You are welcome, sweetheart” She pauses uncertain but Nomi's sweet nature was very comforting. “A few dear ones were killed a few days ago. I will miss them dearly. “Emilia looks at Nomi who reminds her a little like Zavia, the rare ones with souls that made soul-deep impacts no matter where they went. The comparison causes a smile to spring forth on her face” Plus money troubles

Nomi pulls out a large pouch loaded down with money in it. She takes Emilia's hands and places it in them “That is simply horrible, please accept this”

Emilia nods as tears start to fall, she knew Nomi meant every last word.  Collecting herself, she opens the pouch there was more money in it then she could imagine, she could buy the kitchen and wipe out all her debt with a comfortable nest egg to sit on too.

“Thank you but….”

Nomi lifts her hand up, interrupting her

“You need it more than I do. I don’t have much but I am content, where I am from things are simpler. You help many folks so make me feel good. Plus, less stress for the both of US. You keep doing what you love by helping those down on their luck while I don’t feel so bad for the wonderful charity that is being bestowed on me, I am used to working hard, the gift is rare for me.”

Emilia smiles at Nomi's sincerity, the sadness, fears, and worries were gone and placed with happiness and a sense of renewal. It was amazing, nothing she ever experiences in her days alive. The two from that very moment became friends and continue to chat for well over an hour. 

Report Post Tip

Marian was in Detroit for a couple of days on business and since she had the evening free she decided to stop by the Bountiful Soup Kitchen. The place was very dear to Robin, and she had been to this place on many occasions along with him. But this was the first time she was here since Robin passed.

The place was bustling with activity as it was almost dinner time. She walked past the rows of tables, most of which were occupied, and headed directly for the kitchen. Inside the kitchen it was pretty noisy, it looked to be understaffed as well. Marian spotted Emilia chopping some vegetables at the far corner. Slowly she walked over to her. "Hi Emilia, its been a while," she spoke quietly.

Emilia turned around and her eyebrows rose in surprise. "My dear Marian, its good to see you. How have you been doing? Why have you not visited aunt Em?" she bombarded her with questions without giving her a chance to reply.

"Err well aunt Em, with Robin gone I couldn't get myself to come back to this city," Marian stared at the chopped vegetables while her mind went elsewhere, to the day Robin died. "Anyway, I'm here now. Looks like the place is doing well. Why don't I give you a hand," she smiled at Emilia and went to the sink to wash some vegetables. She then took them to the chopping board and started cutting them up.

"Will you be sticking around for a while Marian?" Emilia glanced at her while she dropped the vegetables into a boiling pot of water.

"Afraid not, I'm here on business and I will be leaving tomorrow," she saw the disappointed look on Emilia so she decided to change the subject. "Why is the place so understaffed aunt Em. Aren't people willing to volunteer anymore?" 

Emilia sighed while she stirred the pot. "Some unsavory people have been coming around causing trouble. They misbehaved with the female staff and one time they even started a fight. I don't understand why they would do something like this. I just want to help people out," she looked away and Marian could tell that she was feeling depressed.

"Tell you what aunt Em," she added her vegetables to the stew. "I could look into it and find out who these people are."

"No! I don't want you getting into trouble my dear. If something were to happen to you I...," 

"Don't you worry about me. I'm not that naive girl anymore. I can handle myself."

The aroma of the cooked vegetables filled the room. Emilia added a few more spices to the dish before turning off the flame. "Alright I don't want to argue with you. Now shall we serve this to the guys outside?" Emilia asked and Marian nodded. The two of them took the dishes out to the tables and started serving it.

Report Post Tip

A few days after the events at the Chaise hotel, Marian visited Emilia's soup kitchen to see if things had improved. The place looked cleaner, the last time she was here there were beer bottles and other litter lining the streets outside. As she walked inside she could see some changes. There was some semblance of order even though it might look chaotic to someone visiting here the first time. Lots of volunteers were wandering around serving the people in need.

Marian headed towards the kitchen to meet Emilia. Pushing the door open, she found her having a bite to eat at one of the benches. "Afternoon Em, you look cheerful today."

Emilia looked up at her and her face broke into a smile. "Marian my dear, so nice to see you. Yes I am. The place has been functioning smoothly the past few days."

"That's good to hear," Marian took a seat beside Emilia. "So I take it that those troublemakers have left you in peace?" There was no way she could reveal to Emilia that she had something to do with the misfits disappearing.

Emilia nodded her head. "Oh yes we haven't seen them around the last couple of days. I was thinking of closing the place down if they had kept causing trouble. Thank god for watching over us." Emilia grabbed a bowl of stew and placed it in front of Marian. "Join me Marian, you look so thin. Aren't you eating alright?" she asked with a worried look.

"Sure Em," she grabbed a spoon and dug into the food, happy to have solved Emilia's problem.

Report Post Tip

One of her contacts in Detroit requested an impromptu meeting with Marian. He had called her the previous night and informed her that he had some important information pertaining to her safety. Since he was a reliable source, Marian took the next flight out to Motor City to meet with him. The soup kitchen was the rendezvous place she picked for the meeting. Marian walked into the building at half past ten, the breakfast rush had subsided and she found an empty table near the window.

She kept an eye on the door as she sipped on a glass of water and waited. What exactly was this new information that could not be relayed over the phone, she wondered. Could it have something to do with the misfits. She had taken care of their upper structure, there was no way they could have regrouped by now. Her thoughts were cut off by a soft knock on the window behind her. Turning around, she saw him. It was her contact. She motioned for him to come in through the front. 

The guy had a hood over his head and he kept glancing over his shoulders as he made his way towards her. He took a seat at her table, opposite to her. "You know I don't like to meet in public places. I agreed to this place only because of what you did for me back then."

"Calm down Charles, stop being so paranoid. Nobody is out to get you," Marian poured him a glass of water which he declined. "So tell me why you called me down here. What is so important that you can't convey over the telephone? Don't tell me that you are in some kind of trouble and called me here to bail you out again."

"No, I'm not the one in trouble Marian. It's you. Isn't Chad.H from the FBN on your payroll?" he asked her and she nodded yes. "I saw him meet with some guys in a bar in Corktown. They had the tattoo of the South Side Misfits gang."

"What! Are you sure about this?"

"Yes I am. I didn't catch their conversation but from the way he was talking to them, it looked like they were in bed together. I know you have had some trouble with the misfits in the past. That is, till their mob bosses mysteriously vanished last week. Now I'm not saying you had something to do with it but I know you wouldn't have sent your agent over to them. Am I correct?" he asked her.

"I.. I don't know about their bosses but yes I didn't send Chad. Thanks Charles, if this information is legit then we are even." She watched as he got up from seat and left quietly. If what he said was true then she was in real danger. She would never have thought that Chad would betray her but then he could easily be swayed by money. There was only one way to find out the truth and that was to talk to him. She left the soup kitchen and crossed the street. Entering a phone booth, she dialed Chad and setup a meeting the following night at Belle Isle near the Detroit river.

Report Post Tip

Its been a while since she been to the soup kitchen and no matter what those who came and go were family to Sunshyne.

In fact, a lot of them grew up with her and even struggle together with her.  

Whispers got back to her concerning some stuff. It made her heart smile that Emilia was not down for the petty bullshit.

Her and Big Mama was close and was old school. Sunshyne missed Big Mama so much.

Walking into the soup kitchen, Sunshyne could see Emilia was putting the money to good use she was telling her about.

She greeted the clan, taking the time to chit chat with everybody.

Finally making it to the back where Emilia was waiting for her. 

The two exchange a hug, Sunshyne washes her hands, tied up her hair and threw on an apron to assist.

She notices Emilia was using the stew recipes she got from her in LA.

That made her glow a little bit more as the two played catch up.

Report Post Tip

Everywhere she went, Sera would get into some of the most exciting discussions as she continues to explore and become more familiar with the city of Detroit.

This afternoon she was sipping on a glass of water at the. Bountiful Soup Kitchen

The soup kitchen was jammed pack to its capacity with folks seeking warmth, and a bite o eat.

Sera gazes around the room and wonders what she could do to help.

Well, The first thing she would do was donate, and the next thing she would do was talk to her realtor about a large building to help with the situation.

The kitchen appeared to be shorthanded, so she gets up and seeks out the owner to see what she could do personally.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Bountiful Soup Kitchen
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL