Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 06:44:51
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Marriage Started by: Dom on Sep 24, '19 16:01

I would like to formally 'ship the marriage between Viktor and Princess.

Report Post Tip
Ok ok but I need more advice before I agree to Viktor and his nonchalant proposal.

I'll take your advice if it's love advice. So my man say he been working late, but then Trina call me and tell me she seen his ass in the club. But then when I ask him about this nonsense, he tells me he loves me. How do I make him tell me the truth, but keep our love million-dollar strong?
Report Post Tip

Honey, you show up in the club when his ass is up there! He could be doing work, I know I have some business partners that prefer to meet in the club, or he could be sleezin. But the best way to make sure he's telling the truth is to be in his face. If he asks what you're doing there? Business meeting. Boom.

Report Post Tip

There are so many things that could go wrong.

What if the spouses are in different crews? What if they are Crewleaders themselves? Hands for different GFCs in different cities?

I also don't see a point to this at all. If you want to get married RP it out. Me personally all my characters are rough and tumble guys who bang hookers.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This at least the 100th time this has been brought up. What value would marriage bring to MR? And besides people already consider themselves married sometimes, or allianced or whatever, 

Report Post Tip

I'd rather see offshore accounts. 

Report Post Tip
I played a game many years ago which had a marriage feature. I don't remember what benefits it included. I married Father_OMalley there! Maybe he could shed light on the benefits thing but in my opinion it's a hit or miss feature. It's quirky and cosmetic so to speak but yes, I also agree time could be put to something more beneficial indeed.
Report Post Tip

Well, to be fair, I dont think there was any actual "Operational" benefits. Pretty sure it was just a way to mark ones territory, really.

So, Flowah, benefit for me, cuz I was able to let all those other thursty motherfuckers know that the cutest lil mafioso in the game was all mine ;)

<3

Report Post Tip

+1 only if there can be a pre-nup option.

Report Post Tip
How is everyone doing?
Report Post Tip
Can I add my awesome music to my profile too
Report Post Tip
marriage is the best thing that can happene to you. but make sure you make the right decision
Report Post Tip

There is no reason to waste time coding this in.

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Marriage
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL