Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:20:42
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Drunk Phoenix pub Started by: jose on Sep 28, '19 02:19

It was always a pleasure to visit Drunk Phoenix Pub while being in Detroit. It was well known pub in this city and always very crowdy. Judas made his way into pub and took a seat. Looked around at first, didnt saw any familiar faces, he pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lighted one up. Waitress came and Judas ordered a whiskey on the rocks. She smiled and went to make the drink. She came back few minutes later and brought the drink. Judas thanked her and gave her a little tip for her nice service. She thanked, smiled and continued to serve the others. Judas liked the girl. Blond hair, mid 20-s, exactly something that Judas was looking for tonight. He smoked few more cigarettes and then when finished his drinks, he paid for them and left.

Report Post Tip

Not wanting to drink he went into the pub and ordered himself water. There was something tantalizingly sweet about a good old glass of water that just wasn't given to you by alcohol or colas. Ahh, H20, how I love you so. Holding his drink in a tight grasp, he swigged down a few ounces of the stuff and was ready to make his move out and into the wilderness of Detroit once more. Being fully hydrated is a good thing, even when you're in something as serious as the mafia-- never forget that, folks! Drink plenty of liquids. 

Report Post Tip

PoshSpice walks in and notices someone standing at the bar with people around him asking for autographs she is custious to see who is was so she walks a little closer and spots Adam_Lambert signing away 

She sits down at one of the tables and waits for him

Report Post Tip

Adam_lambert nods for poshspice to come to this table and join the signing event puts chair next to Ashley Brooke Reeve orders 3 scotch on the rocks 

Report Post Tip

PoshSpice pulls out her pen and pulls down your top for Adam_Lambert to sign her Cleavage

She Takes a sip of her Scotch and waits for Adams Signature

Report Post Tip

Roger walks in with a smile on his face, he heads straight up to the bar and eyes the bartender up and down.

"I'd take a bottle of tequila and a slice of lime sir."

He places down some cash, then grabs the bottle.

Report Post Tip

Dick was supposed to be meeting his point of contact at the Drunk Phoenix Pub by the didn’t seem him yet. It was still early, too early for a whiskey so Dick decided to go with a pint instead. Nothing quite like a liquid breakfast after all.

Settling down at a table off to the side, Dick was halfway through his drink when he noticed the middleman entering through the front entrance. With a wave of his hand and a feigned smile, Dick summoned the man over. He didn’t really trust him even though he hadn’t been burnt by him before, there was just something about the way that he carried himself that rubbed Dick the wrong way. It was unfortunately a necessary evil working with the man. Although Dick wasn’t much of a fan, everything seemed to pay off when he was involved. Dick doubted that anyone knew the streets of Detroit better than him.

What’s on tap, Craig?” Dick asked the man as he finally reached the table.

Craig pulled out the chair for himself before responding, “There is an old building in Bricktown, used to be an old church but has long since closed down. There is going to be a transfer of goods there, just before noon. They’re getting brazen in the day light.” 

”What kind of goods are we talking here?” Dick was clearly intrigued, “I didn’t come all the way down here for a few bundles of pot.”

”Guns.” Craig stated sternly, “Military grade.” Craig made a motion towards the bartender, asking for a drink without actually saying anything.

<font color="#D7D7D7">Dick smiled for a moment before letting it fade, “You don’t strike me as someone who has any interest in guns, Craig.”</font>

<font color="#D7D7D7">”I’m not. Not in the slightest. I’m more of a blade man myself but I can’t have these flooding my streets. It’s bad all around, for business, for families. If these hit the streets it is going to be carnage.”</font>

<font color="#D7D7D7">Dick could understand that completely. Sure, he used his fair share of firearms but only when absolutely necessary. From the way he was speaking, there wasn’t any self control with these thugs. Dick couldn’t let this one slide. “I’ll take care of it.”</font>

<font color="#D7D7D7">Without another word, Dick stood, tossing a few bills onto the table for the drinks before sliding a large stack of bills to Craig himself as he turned to leave. No time like the present after all.</font>

Report Post Tip

Kevin had some time to kill so he walked into the nearest pub.  As he walked in he saw an old familiar face in Kinky_Roger.  He gave Rog a head nod and sat down at the bar.  He didn't feel like being overly social, but would be if he was approached.

Barkeep....whiskey please.  Just leave the bottle.

Report Post Tip

Roger raises his bottle and looks over at Kevin__Kelly, then smiles.

"Cheers buddy."

Roger gave him a nod before he chugged some more from his bottle.

Report Post Tip

Sure its time for a good drink now, long time since he had a drink at Drunk Phoenix, it felt good to be in here and when sitting there at the bar and slowly drinking his beer he felt so good, he asked the man behind the bar what time it was, he tells him and fast LillisMolly finish his drink, he were about to a meeting and had not much time left to it.

Report Post Tip
After finally coming of age Powerful decides the first place he needs to go is the pub!

He kicks open the door, walks straight up and orders a whiskey.

Sitting at the bar, without a care in the world, he starts to think how he will make a name for himself in this world.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Nomad had just visited a local business and collected some wine for his meal later but had found himself now perched at the Phoenix pubs bar for a drink 

"bar keep please may I have a rum, dark and spiced if you have it with fresh lime and coke?"

One drink soon turned to two

"Same again please, don't go easy on the lime"

Two drinks turned to four 

"keep them coming my man" 

After his fourth drink Nomad noticed a chap called powerful_ dropping whiskey as quick if not quicker than he was putting away his rum and cokes

Nomad nodded in respect at the man's drinking abilities and powerful acknowledged and put away another for fun

Report Post Tip

He were lucky that Drunk Phoenix Pub were just over the street of the where he just had ordered his flyers, he gets in and takes a seat at the bar. After asking for a double scotch he has it in front of him, he takes a sip and enjoys the warm feeling after it.

After spending some time talking to the barman and another costumer and after having two double drinks he felt good, he looked at the watch at the wall and saw that it passed the time it should take to get those flyers ready so he gets up and out in the street and walks back to the printers house to get those 100 flyers that he tomorrow would make sure to give out to one houndred people near the church.

Report Post Tip

Keith walks out onto the block, and before his day was completely started, he wanted to stop by the bar down the street. Just landing in Detroit the night before he laid it down right away so he could have a fresh start and a full day to get things done. The bar was called , Drunk Phoenix Pub. Keith had let his buddy know to meet him there at this time so they could put together a good strategy on his hustle. He makes his way down the block to the bar and he lights a blunt on the way. The streets were already busy at this time, and that was very encouraging for Keith. Business on the move always made good clientele. As he approached the bar he looked it over once from the outside to make note of anything out of the ordinary, you always had to have your eye on a path to move when your in these streets. He enters and approaches the bar and takes a seat. The tender makes his way up to Keith, wiping a glass out as he spoke, 

"What'll ya have?"

He says waiting for Keith to respond. 

"Let me get a shot of cognac and an ashtray please."

Keith responds as he takes a drag from his blunt. He takes a few more puffs as he waits for his drank as well as his partner to show up.   

Report Post Tip

Jason had never been in Drunken Phoenix, but he had heard a lot of fascinating stories about this place. Now he entered the spot and walked to the counter. Sat on a bar chair and ordered himself a scotch. Bartender poured him some into the glass and placed it in front of him. Jonas nodded and down it went. Damn it was good, he thought to himself. Another one, he said to bartender. Bartender poured another one, and down it went again. Jason lighted up a cigarette and asked bartender about business. They chit chatted for some time, Jason made few more rounds, and the  when he felt tipsy, he paid for his drinks and let bartender to call him a taxi. When taxi arrived he drove home and went to sleep. He was drunk as fuck.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Drunk Phoenix pub
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL