Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 16:31:53
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The New Regime - difference Started by: TeQalicious on Feb 11, '08 11:48
47 is right

and whats more, we shall do it via the medium of dance!

*strikes a deadly funky chicken pose*
Report Post Tip
May I propose a Cogna Zebedee
Report Post Tip
Nice thinking Dank, could work!

*reminds everyone of the first rule of fighting via the medium of dance 'NEVER lead with a limbo'*

*nods*
Report Post Tip
Och, if you start with the congo, I'm bringing out the jazz hands, Zebedee.

DON'T TRY ME!
Report Post Tip
Nice!

Seriously good work my Gaelic beauty!

*counters with a foot drag and ends with a russian cossack*

SEE WHAT YOU GET?
Report Post Tip
After every major war, I never understand why there's all this bullshit about groups taking over...

Of course you get groups taking over...Once upon a time it was UN and amber and librizzi and whoever else...

It's always happening, so what's the big hype you crazy kids? Accept the group controlling things now will run things the way they wish (As they should, they have fought to do so)and also accept that eventually some other group will pop up and take them down...It's a vicious cycle but so what? Get used to it peoples.
Report Post Tip
POC is right btw...CP doesn't stand for curibulous peredicus, that was just camazotz's cunning touch at disguising the real name :)
Report Post Tip
The only thing we can do about the "Groups taking control" is sit back and see how they handle things. It's a new beginning for a lot of people and we have to give everyone a chance. I, for one, am glad to be working with PrinceOfCheese, which happens to be one of the ones "fighting for power." Just give everything a chance and see how everything unfolds, then bitch about what they do. There is no point in bitching if you barely give them time to get anything done...
Report Post Tip
The best part of these discussions is when people get upset and infer that the previous regime was so much better. Yeah, no death or destruction there.
Report Post Tip
Debating where the named is derived from, Curimbulous Peredicus or Chris Prince has nothing to do with what I said anyway. It is still, in effect the same group of people.
Report Post Tip
It's actually "Curious Pterodactyl".

Just so you know.
Report Post Tip
God Chris Prince is atrocious. PLZ TRY HARDER PEOPLE.
Report Post Tip
In honour of my darlings MP and Zebs

CP= "Chummy Penguins"

Not nearly as much fun as ninja badgers, but a lot more exciting than the myopic maneating moles.
Report Post Tip
*Hugs the gloriously stunning gaelic red*

MP and myself have never, nor will ever be sheep.

We don't follow fads, trends or the yellow brick road.

My sweet, I love you, but please don't associate us with such filth.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The New Regime - difference
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL