Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 14:07:00
Page:  1 
Valentines Day Started by: DanK on Feb 11, '08 13:08
A young man walks onto the street wearing nothing (thats right, he is nude, and yes, its cole outside...) except a pair of plastic wings. In his right hand, a toy bow and arrow set, in his left hand, a piece of paper with his speech written down

Ladys and gentelman, I come here today as Cupid. With just 3 days to go, it is time to get the cooprate ball rolling.

Do you have a loved one you want to show how much they mean to you?

Do you secretly want to f**k someones brains out, but too embarrased to say?

Or do you merly want to mind up your mate who thinks of himself as a bit of a player?

If any of the above applies to you, then listen up.

Here at enter a cool sounding name here inc, we are dedicated to proving you with all you need.

Simply want a card with one of our special messages on it? That is $2. Messages include:

Roses are reddish

Violets are bluesish

If it wasnt for Jesus

We'd all be Jewish

Love you forever,

X

Want to send your special one some flowers? That will be $5 per rose. And obviously a message card

Want to get something more perminant? I have rings ($20), necklaces ($50) and earings ($273)

Have a special request? let me know and I will price the job for you.

Want me to sleep with your loved one? $500. Any children produced are your custody

Obviously, full annonymity is assured. You let me know what you want, I provide the service, and do not tell them who it is.

Finally, on Valentines Day, I will be having an auction in aid of the DanK Foundation Charity, which assists in me buying drugs for small children. The prize, a weekend with me in Philly. Bidding starts now and will end at 23.59 Valentines Day.

Love you all
Report Post Tip
What is all this stuff about love, cupid and flowers? Valentines Day is for shooting, a lot of it.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Valentines Day
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL