Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:41:16
Page:  1 
The Jail Break Started by: -TheJackOfHearts- on Feb 12, '08 00:13
Jack slowly took a breath as he approached the prison wall

Relax Jack you've done this a million times. Get in, get to the cell, grab the guy and get out. Simple smash and grab, they never expect it.

Jack lights a cigarette as he goes over his plan in his head

Man why am I so damn nervous this time? This is what I do. I get the call from my boss that the jails are teeming with our guys, I get in and I go to town. This time will be no different.

Jack begins his attack, the sirens immediately sound and the courtyard lights up with the powerful tower beams

Almost there now, not much farther to go, just gotta slip past the guards and get to the cell.

Jack runs into the cell block to find it completely empty save for a single inmate clasping the bars of a middle cell

Heh, not a guard in sight. Relax buddy I'll have you out of here in just a minute.

As Jack approaches the cell he trips on a guards discarded baton stumbles a minute and falls right into the empty cell adjacent to the loan prisoners. He hears the door clang shut behind him and the footsteps of the prison guards entering the room

Crap.
Report Post Tip
Kerney sits in his cell alone, waiting for the man his boss said would come to save him from this cold cage...

Sick of the darkness and frightened of the awkward silence on this particular evening..

Finally he hears someone approach saying "don't worry bud." Kerney looks up to see a dark figure Stumble through the cell door just as it slams shut behind him.

Jack is that you?
Report Post Tip
Jack looks up to see Kerney fighting back a smile after his fall

Heh, yeah its me the boss said he needed somebody to spring you. Loooks like I messed this one up though, we are in some real trouble.

The guards footsteps continue echoing ever closer
Report Post Tip
Shhsh! Kerney motions with his hands for jack to be quiet..

As the guard approaches in the darkness flashlight in hand, Kerney sees a baton on the ground and quickly reaches through the bars where he was leaning to grab it.

Barely being able to grab the baton kerney tosses it over to Jack hoping he can catch it in the darkness..

The guard hollers.. Hey! Whats going on over there!

Kerney coughs blatantly

Nah Nothing Sir!
Report Post Tip
Jack fumbles with the baton before losing his grip entirely then watches in horror as it clangs to the ground instantly drawing the guards attention

Jack dives for the fallen weapon. grasping it tightly he awaits the guards response

The guard rushes to the cell at the sound and is met with a thud as Jack strikes him cleanly in the head with the baton

Hey Kerney I got the keys, we're home free!

Unlocks Kerney's cell and waits for him to begin their escape
Report Post Tip
Kerney closes his eyes and cringes as the baton is dropped to the ground

Barely a moment lost, he sees Jack swing at the guard and the guard drop in front of him..

Kerney grabs the flashlight out of the now unconscious guards hands, ducking through the door way he quickly heads down the hall..

Jack! Which way did you come in?
Report Post Tip
Spike sits in a car waiting nervously. His buddy told him he needed a big favor and to be here at 1am. Well it's nearing 2 now and something has to be wrong. Reaching in his jacket Spike fiddles with his gun. Thinking back to how it had served him well, getting him to where he is now. This isn't to say that he was a hot headed individual, but he knows how to use his gun when needed. Hopefully this was not one of those times.

"It should be a simple job, just wait, then drive like hell. I've done it a million times before," Spike thought aloud.

"So why is it this time is putting me on the edge... something doesn't feel right. What time is it anyhow? 1:50, damnit! Where's Jack? This is the last time I help him."
Report Post Tip
Jack looks down each hallway, the adrenalin clouding his mind so he can't quite remember just wich way to go.

Jack takes a step down one of the darkened hallways It's this way!

Jack hesitates and turns around immediately tearing down the opposite direction

No wait it's this way I'm sure of it! Come on the car is waiting for us.
Report Post Tip
Kerney nearly gets knocked over by Jack turning around and bolting down the hall way towards him!

Running as fast as he can to catch up to Jack, and shinning the flashlight down the hall so they can see their escape route

Why didn't i quit smoking!!
Report Post Tip
Guards seem to be swarming out of the woodwork by now

Jack leans around a corner to see a group of five guards blocking the hallway leading to the exit

Just down this hallway and we're home free! We just gotta figure out how to bypass these guards. Any ideas?
Report Post Tip
"Alright I'm sick of waiting here, something HAS to be wrong."

With that Spike got out of his car and quietly made his way to the prison. For whatever reason the security seemed lacking right at the entrance. Then he made his way around the corner and saw why. A group of five guards obstructed his path.

"Shit, I'm done for," Spike whispered to himself.

Then he realized they were focusing on the other end of the hall.. and yes that was Jack. Spike quickly pulled out his gun and fired. A few guards dove to the side another two dropped to the ground.

Waving over Jack and his friend Spike called out,
"Cars warmed up lets go!"
Report Post Tip
Seizing the opportunity Jack bolts for the end of the hallway as Spike pins down the remaining guards with covering fire

Boy am I glad to see you! Lets go!
Report Post Tip
Hardly keeping up with Jack, and struggling to breath Kerney hears what sounds like Gunfire coming towards them

Passing the fallen guards he takes a swing with the flashlight at a Guard trying to regain his footing

Hey Man, I don't know who you are but thanks for the help! Like Jack said Let's go! Let's go!!

Still running forward, all three men round the corner towards the outside entrance.
Report Post Tip
The three burst through the doors, and put all they can into a sprint to the car. Spike jumps behind the wheel, and puts it in drive while the other two climb in.

"Jack man, you can't be doing this to me. My heart cannot take it."

With that said Spike turns to Jack's buddy

"Howdy, they call me Spike good to meet ya mate."
Report Post Tip
"Names Kerney, and you ain't half as glad to see me as I am to see you."

Slumping down in the chair as the car begins to speed away from the Jail, Kerney finally feels able to take in a big breath and a moment of solace.

Looking over at Spike Kerney Sees the stress wearing on his face, Kerney let's out a little chuckle, and starts to smile.
Report Post Tip
The immense stress of his ordeal finally fading Jack glances through the rear window

Um fellas, don't look now but we got company.

Three squad cars burst around the corner and immediately latch on to the getaway cars tail

Well we aint out of the woods yet, lets give these coppers a reason to turn back!

With that Jack begins to fire wildly towards the encroaching squad cars
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Jail Break
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL