Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 09:44:57
Page:  1 
The Cat Came Back. (RPG) Started by: Ms_Kerowyn on Feb 12, '08 03:30
Ms Kerowyn cussed quietly as the elevator shut off half way between floors, she would be stuck here until the morning... Kerowyn looks around quietly hoping there was some where to hide her loot, several thousand dollars worth of documents and gems, and looking up, remembers a scene in one of her favorite books...

"Dang, I had to wear a skirt this time... if they have any cameras..."

She cut off and climbed up on the hand rail, pressing up on the ceiling, till she found the fireman's door, a small square designed to make getting people out easy and pushed her bag up, lost her footing and slipped, banging her arm on the wall, but other wise unharmed. She looked up at the small hole and cussed, loader, harsher and in several different languages her mother would have been proud.

"Need a hand?"

The voice was familiar but Kerowyn couldn't place it, but the arm that reached down to her was not to be refused, she was trapped, friendly or unfriendly, he had her corned, a cat in a bag as the saying goes, and all he had to do is wait. She climbed back up and let the friendly hand help when she was in his reach, and she was out of the elevator, gripping her bag, and found herself staring at her rescuer...
Report Post Tip
As he pulls her out of the elavator he smiles at her as he looks into her eyes. He is astonished by her beauty and shakes her hand before he lets it go.

Well hi there. Wow...you have gorgeous eyes.

He looks down a little bit and chuckles.

My name is Sevenfold...
Report Post Tip
Kerowyn blushes and looks away, almost forgetting that she might not want this man to know her name, seeing that she'd just swiped quite a bit from this buildings vaults, but managed to cut her answer off.

"Kay... my friends call me MK..."

She snuck a glance up at his face again, stunned to see the look he was watching her with. Who is this guy, and why do I feel like I already know him?

"I gotta get outta here, I have some sensitive documents that must reach my boss soon, could mean job or no job for me, I was hoping there'd be some way to open the doors to the lobby from here"

It was a lie, but a minor twist to the truth, if she didn't get these to her boss fast SHE could wind up in Jail, and there were some sensitive documents in the bag, but more gems and such, stuff that'd pawn well at a later date. She smiled shyly, trying not to let his good looks get her confused, a slip up could get her in deep trouble.

"What are you doing here any ways?"
Report Post Tip
Well I was bored...so I was taking a stroll...and then this building looked interesting. Don't ask me why, I'm easily amused. Then I heard the elevator so I decided to help.

He then climbs up the elevator wire a bit to the next door and pries it open. He then reaches down and grabs MK's arm and pulls her up and through the door.

Mind if I walk with you?
Report Post Tip
"Not at all." Kerowyn spoke before thinking, but he was cute, and she had let her mouth loose, and she had no clue who he was. "I'm heading down town, gotta run by my bosses and drop these off, if you wanta come, we can get dinner, or something..."

Why am I inviting a total stranger to dinner with me? He might... Kerowyn shook her head, Smiled and held out her arm offering to let him lead. She hoped the elevator turning off wasn't a sign that some one knew she was here.

As they began walking, she heard the elevator doors close and the elevator start up, and the numbers over the door showed it was dropping down a floor, when it started coming up again, kerowyn panicked.
Well, that cut it, someone is looking for me. They know I'm here.

"Damned, in here, quick" Kerowyn ducked into a small office, empty, and unused for any thing more then storage, she ducked behind the desk and bit her lip. How did they know I was here? She wondered quietly sliding into a place where she could watch the door through a wire hole in the desk and pulled the hand gun out of her purse, hiding it from view of her new friend with her legs, hoping it wouldn't be needed.
Report Post Tip
Sevenfold follows her into the office and is pulled down behind the desk. She was a beauty so he didn't really care what he was getting into. Worse comes to worse he had his gun in his holster. He was going to protect his new beauty with everything.

So does this count as a first date? He whispers and chuckles quietly.

He hears the foot steps pass the office and he stands up from behind the desk. He helps her up and notices Kerowyn put her gun back in her bag and smiles. They stand looking at each other and he smiles. Out of no where he plunges in and gives her a kiss. "What are you doing?" he thinks to himself. "You just met her..." He looks like a deer in the headlights at this moment.

Shall we go...?
Report Post Tip
NWA pretends to be sick in the background...
Report Post Tip
Curiosity killed the cat. But for awhile there, I was the number one suspect.
Report Post Tip
As He leans in and kisses her, Kerowyn hears the door open and spins startled, the guard casts a flash light on the two of them and chuckles, assuming more had happened then what he'd witnessed and waves.

"Come on love birds, time enough for play later, I won't report you two, but the security wants every one either heading home or in their offices." His voice sounds amused, but bored, and Kerowyn hears her alleged lover say something about going, and nods, catching Sevenfolds hand and darting out the door and towards the exit.
Report Post Tip
Sevenfold walks towards the exit with her chuckling.

Well that's one way to get out of there without getting caught.

He chuckles again and walks with her hand in hand to the exit. As soon as they walk outside he stops at the curb. He looks for a cab to take the two of them to her bosses office so they can go out to dinner. He takes both of her hands and takes another chance and attempts to kiss her one more time.
Report Post Tip
As Kerowyn leaned into the kiss a drop of rain hit her forehead, and then another, and chuckling, she pulled away as the sky opens up and rain comes down in sheets she looks at Sevenfold and laughs, grabbing a cab quickly and pulling him in.

"Come on, it seems we're not to stand around kissing!"

Kerowyn laughs in a carefree manor, though she was shivering and wet.
Report Post Tip
Sevenfold hops in the cab after Kerowyn and wraps his jacket around her.

You seem cold.

He smiles at her as the cabbie says "Where we headed?"

Uh......

Sevenfold looks to Kerowyn for the answer.
Report Post Tip
NWA, unknown to him that all of this is going on, takes off his clothes and walks around without a care in the world...

"I bloody hate cats" NWA mumbled.

NWA spots a cat and chases after it...?
Report Post Tip
Kerowyn leaned forward and gave the address to the cabby, speaking so Sevenfold could hear and fell back as the cabby hit the gas, chuckling she snuggles into Sevenfold's jacket and up against his side.

"We're headed to the business district at the moment, if you don't mind waiting a few moments I just gotta run in and drop this off, Then, you can pick the restaurant. So been in town long?"
Report Post Tip
Sevenfold smiles as she snuggles into his jacket.

That's fine with me...I think you should pick the restauant though, I don't know many around here.

Sevenfold pretends to yawn and stretch and puts his arm around Kerowyn.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Cat Came Back. (RPG)
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL