Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 03:32:27
Game Suggestions
0 Watchers
Page:  1 
Sponsor "Alarm" Started by: Tsukina-Sakamoto on Oct 06, '19 22:46

Basic idea: a sound to accompany the flashing when someone completes jobs for your crew. 

As a sponsor who writes heavily it is frustratingly easy to miss the tiny blinking text, especially when you've scrolled down the page. Having an "alarm" of sorts would, in my opinion, make recruitment smoother and easier.

Timers already have an audio component. I would assume (and I could be very wrong) that code could be tweaked to make this a fairly simple addition. 

Report Post Tip

Secondary thought (and maybe I'm missing something here) having the option for the sponsor text to "float" like timers when you scroll would be equally helpful with or without sound. <3 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Either or both of these would be a good idea.

Report Post Tip

In the new version, there is a series of different sounds as well as screen changing animations you can assign to events.

For example, when your sponsor alert goes off, your whole page can get a blue tint, and it plays bongo sounds.  The animations/effects and sounds can be custom set for different alerts.  The first release will have some, but eventually near every single different type of event can be handled individually.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Perfect! Thank you wo much for taking the time to confirm. <3 

Report Post Tip

Game Suggestions
Replying to: Sponsor "Alarm"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL