Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 12:49:07
Page:  1 
Carnival Started by: Isabella_Ditto on Feb 12, '08 12:01
You have one hour and thirty minutes left to be in the city before you can fly back home. Tired doing the same old things you decided to have some fun. A local carnival was in town with prizes, games, and of course food. The kids are laughing and having fun but it started to get on your nerves. You put your gun on safe and hid it away, even though you want to shoot every kid that scream next to you.

Isabella sees her favorite game...Plinko. She walks up to the vendor and puts a dollar down on the table. She takes the clip and places in on top and drops it. The clip falls and started to go right but then hits a bar and lands in the middle.

Sweet...I want the big blue bear.

The man reaches for the bear and hands it to Isabella.
Report Post Tip
*Antonio walks into the carnival entrance and WACK....a little kid runs into him spilling mustard on his suit.*

Ant looks at the kid with a very angry face almost making the poor kid piss himself, feeling bad almost immediatlyhe leans over and slips a 50 dollar bill in the kids pocket and whispers to him "watch were ya runnin there kid....you could hurt yourself that way."

Ant looks over to the right and sees the funnel cake stand and immediately makes a dash for it.

stuffing his face with funnel cake, making a complete mess due to the love of that great cake he feels a tap on his shoulder....

Ant quickly turns around to find Miss Isabella laughing hysterically at him do to the amount of crumbs and sugar caked to his face...

not aware of the mess on his face he asks....Miss Isabella what uuuummm.... is ever so funny? he begins smiling thinking she is gonna tell him somethin funny...
Report Post Tip
Isabella sees a familiar face but very messy and taps him on his shoulder. He turns his head and looks at her and she starts laughing.

You look like a three year old who needs their momma to clean them. Take this.

She gives him a napkin and to wipe his face.

You missed spot.

She points to his chin and he wipes the crumbs off of his chin.

That's better.
Report Post Tip
*feeling quite foolish*

Ant takes the napkin from Miss Ditto and starts to clean his face...

Sorry Miss Isabella, Blushing Ant say's,

"i was enjoying that there cake just alittle to much* Laughs quietly

Thank you for the Napkin Miss Ditto...what brings you around here? i see you have won something already,
Report Post Tip
I just want to have some fun and be a kid again. I got this big ol' bear from playing Plinko. I got on my first try. I am thinking about getting on some rides. The ferris wheel looks fun to ride on.

They walk to the ride and wait in line to ride on the ferris wheel.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Carnival
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL