Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 08:37:34
Page:  1 
Da New York Started by: Revan on Feb 12, '08 15:08
Revan walks into the streets with a bottle of Vodka in hand - singing too himself as he falls into a pile of trash - pulling out his gun too scare away any men that may come near he then falls asleep. Waking hours later he then remembers why he trekked this far. The perfect place too whine about something! The magical podium that seemed too have came here by magic. Jumping onto it - he then places his now empty bottle onto the ground as he steps up to the speaker.

"Te- Testing. 2.. 3... what? Oh yes! Today... today was a sad day for Revan. I tell you why. I was walking down the street and then I saw a person getting killed. But, that isn't why I am sad. Revan is sad, for a whole different reason. Even though that is sad things. It is not the sad things for the reason of which I feel sick in my belly. No! Today I found out the worstest thing ever. This thing made Revan mad with anger."

Revan collects himself as he pulls out another bottle of Vodka from his pants pocket.

"Today Revan was very sad. I saw something that made me angry. What it was... this guy was speaking about the current deaths in our world and his socks did not match. I mean seriously. If you are going to speak. Make sure that your fucking socks match. This is all I ask. Thank you."

Revan then jumps from the podium and walks off... into the sunset... on his horse.
Report Post Tip
You know, normally people stand behind podiums, not on them, but hey, you're a non-traditional kind of guy. You also speak as if you might be the bastard spawn of TheCaptain and Vasily.

Other than that, I completely agree with you. Get your shit together, people.
Report Post Tip
I agree with FlyingPig... because if I don't he will tell me that I am wrong and give fact based reasoning to support his claims...my replies to anything he might say will not be fact based and just said to get him spun up.

in conclusion i think that I shall not agree to agree but agree to not agree to the agreeing of the agreeer...

I realise that none of this makes any sense, in which case I think that FP can not find fact on the situation to prove me wrong for not agreeing that I agreed.
Report Post Tip
FP,

I'm not sure about that.

Surely podiums being podiums by definition need something standing upon them?

Cookie?
Report Post Tip
I usually place my notes on them when giving a lecture, but I suppose you could put your cookies on them. Although, you might find it difficult speaking with your mouth full.

Tony, I couldn't agree more. You are absolutely correct.
Report Post Tip
I stand by my argument.

Podiums NEED something upon them, a bit like ****** in the coffee shops

Sorry, i've gone all out of kilter.
Report Post Tip
The ability to jump on a podium after drinking a bottle of vodka and being able to place the bottle on the ground with out breaking it from the on top of the podium position must take great skill. Many podiums are 4 to five feet tall. It also of course must be a sturdy one piece podium for if it was two pieces as seen in many conference or lecture rooms would of made this feat a hard balancing act to achieve. For that I give Revan kudos. Especially after walking some great distance that could of tired his legs.
Report Post Tip
Yes, I must say...congrats on a job well done.

The podium balancing act is truly one of a kind.
Report Post Tip
Revan comes back - riding on his horse - hair flowing in the wind as he then jumps off. Grabbing another Vodka from his pants pocket.

"You guys should be amazed. It was quite the thing to behold. I will take cash for my newly found talent. Twenty Dollars per podium standing."
Report Post Tip
Tinman wonders to himself if Revan has a permit to ride a horse within the city limits.

Tinman walks away carefully not to step on the Frisbees left by the horse.
Report Post Tip
TheKing notices a funny vodka drinking man standing on a podium and walks over. Quite interesting Revan where you perhaps in the Circus De So lei. TheKing has need of a Court Jester and TheKing believes that you would be a fine Court Jester. The pay sucks but you get to meek hot chicks and of course you will have all the Vodka you want(but you have to pay for it).
Report Post Tip
Revan runs over to TheKing and shakes his hand.

"Yes! I would love too join! This has... it has... always been my dream! Sorry. Let me collect myself."

Walking back and forth for a few moments talking to himself. Revan finally hops back over too TheKing and nods excitedly.

"Okay. I'm better now. How d... do I join?!?!"
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Da New York
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL